fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Best cycle for packing on size

I have read is Test, Deca and D-bol. So I will try it here next week. Any of you guys tried this exact cycle? If you have what were your gains?

Anybody else have a good mass combination??

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor
    I have read is Test, Deca and D-bol. So I will try it here next week. Any of you guys tried this exact cycle? If you have what were your gains?

How many cycles have you done? Have you juiced before? if so what and what dose. Also how long ago since your last cycle. I was close to 10months clean before I started again so I just took a newbie cycle with an advanced ending. You see your receptors will respond depending on how much ****age you have caused them. Your body is constantly building new receptors so if you take enough time off you can always take newbie cycles and always get good gains. Technically, once your body reaches peak, "good gains" are much different than you think. For example if Mr. O gained 5 lbs on a cycle, I would say he had a good cycle if it was a solid 5lbs, but others wouldn't look at it like that.

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member
    I have only done one previous cycle of 500mg Sust for 12 weeks. I gained nicely from it, kept about 15 pounds. That was like 8 months ago. Now I am more focused on the nutrition side of things and have been eating like crazy, so I am hoping for another 15 pounds of keepable gains.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Its its been 8 months you can honestly take a similar cycle. I would run 500mg ew of test E, but if you like sus than go witht that. I have nothing against sus, I just love test E

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done

500mg test e per week 1-12
    300mg deca per week 1-11
    35mg dbol every day 1-4
    20mg nolva every day through out
    .25mg ldex every day through out
    200mg b6 every day through out
    and of course Clomid for PCT.

Gained about 25-30 on that..

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredtaylor

Test e and deca is good, that was my first cycle. Got great gains, not much bloat, but some. Can't comment on the dbol , but i know the test and deca is a killer combo!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    test/deca /d-bol or drol/slin

if you dont grow with that then your not eating and moving weights

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yea forgot to add i was using slin as well with the cycle. Made the pumps crazy, as far as gains added from it i'm not sure, as i've never cycled without it, but i think it made a considerable difference!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    yea forgot to add i was using slin as well with the cycle. Made the pumps crazy, as far as gains added from it i'm not sure, as i've never cycled without it, but i think it made a considerable difference!
    gains come from the eating...i have a hard time drinking a shake then haveing 2 full meals all within 3 hours...with slin i can eat it...and therefore you grow...and if you dont wanna eat, you still have to

Thread Information