ultimo is offline Associate Member

gained fat on a cycle

ok so i gained about 10lbs on this cycle of fat....not good....can i lose this fat while im on cycle by simply cleaning up the diet and stuff??? or shoudl i work on just not gaining anymore and then cutting up what i gained when it is time to do so??

PS...my cycle ends in 4 weeks...i was wondering when is a good time to start to drop cals and begining cardio for fat loss?

2timer is offline Senior Member
    do clen it is great at low dosages to keep muscle and burn fat. also lipoderm is great

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    You wanan keep your cals. up through out pct and maybe even alittle longer that way you can keep most of the muscle you just gained. Wait until your body is used to the new weight until you decide to lose weight.

Jackman is offline Banned
    wory about fat after the cycle is done if u wana keep any muscle you earned.

O'Natural is offline New Member
    I allways wait till my body weight has bin stable for 2 weeks. Then start a cut cycle

ok its just a concern b/c its hard to get into my pants pretty much all pairs...and im really unhappy...i know i dhussa ate cleaner and it is my own fault but by cleaning up my diet and adding cardio 3 times a week in the morning do you think that will help me get rid of some of the fat while still retaining muscle?

ne 1?

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    I did a cycle one and thought i gained a lot of fat, i came off the cycle and lost all of it... turns out it was just water weight.. Could be the same for you.

but how was your diet?? i have been eating all the right things...but i have fries and cakes and stuff to...im eating clean starting tomorrow (i know i should have done it at the begining)....how was your diet adn stuff stumbo??

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    how do you know the difference between water weight and fat? If water makes you puffy, couldnt it be mistaken for fat? my face looks real blotted lately..i sure as hell hope its water and not fat

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    do clen it is great at low dosages to keep muscle and burn fat. also lipoderm is great

How many mcg's of clen per day??

BP85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    ok its just a concern b/c its hard to get into my pants pretty much all pairs...and im really unhappy...i know i dhussa ate cleaner and it is my own fault but by cleaning up my diet and adding cardio 3 times a week in the morning do you think that will help me get rid of some of the fat while still retaining muscle?
    I'm experiencing that right now! Squats will do that to ya. All mo pants fit in my waist, not my leggs or a$$ however. None of my shirts fit either. I just wear workout shorts and hoodies for the most part.I'm on my first cycle right now, and have never experienced so much weight gain in so little time. Im taking dbol , enan, along with creatine. I have put on, and I'm not shi**ing you, about 40 lbs., and Im on my 6th week! I'm sure probably 25 of that is water.

60-80mcg should be enough more you might go catabolic.

Thanks 2timer don't mean to jump in ultimo..

BP85 is offline Junior Member

I was thinking of doing that too. I used clen to cut. I never got more than 5 hrs. of sleep per night, no matter the dose, high or low. I actually took some the other day at noon, because I was really tired and had a grueling workout ahead. I couldnt fall asleep before 1am the next day. Are there any secrets to falling asleep? Can you take anything to help you sleep that wont be dangerous?

Quote Originally Posted by BP85
    I was thinking of doing that too. I used clen to cut. I never got more than 5 hrs. of sleep per night, no matter the dose, high or low. I actually took some the other day at noon, because I was really tired and had a grueling workout ahead. I couldnt fall asleep before 1am the next day. Are there any secrets to falling asleep? Can you take anything to help you sleep that wont be dangerous?
    I sleep fine bro so i can't help ya. I can take clen 1hour before i go to bed.. i never had the hyper effect off of anything. It makes me tired.. I know I am weird..

just take tynonol with sleeping aid it should be fine. it works a little opposite of clen so you feel less anxeity. parasympathic v.s sympathetic effect.

ok so 60-80mcg's of clen ....man this has been a helpful thread...and its nice to know that other ppl are going through the same thing as me hahaha...im not alone!!!

how long do you run a cycle like this??? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off??? i read that thats a good way to do clen...and take a ECA stack on the off weeks...any ideas??

MedicWill is offline Banned
    This is an excellent write up done by Hooker :

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...ead.php?t=5399

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Bro, do a cutter involving Test Prop and an anti-e, Femara(letrozole ) preferably. I GUARANTEE you will loose fat around your belly and all around!!!

Test Prop when deactivated by the liver increases igf-1 so does femara, nolva or arimidex decreases igf-1 remember that.

Carlito
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    ok so i gained about 10lbs on this cycle of fat....not good....can i lose this fat while im on cycle by simply cleaning up the diet and stuff??? or shoudl i work on just not gaining anymore and then cutting up what i gained when it is time to do so??

PS...my cycle ends in 4 weeks...i was wondering when is a good time to start to drop cals and begining cardio for fat loss?

Thread Information