Thread: Next cycle

Rumble1251 is offline Junior Member

Next cycle

Hey all,

Have learned much here. Mostly just reading. I should have found this site before I started my cycle. Its ok I just find myselkf back tracking a bit. THis is my first cycle and Im having great results. I am being real moderate and plan to continue. I believe I will take the approach that less is better and am willing to take the time to meet my goal. My diet is good and IM doing cardio 3-4x a week. I plan on getting a cardio machine so I can get the cardio done first thing in the am for 40-45 minutes at 60/65 of max HR. My current cycle is Deca and Test E. 300mg Deca per week and 400 mg Test 3 taken intwo shots. Started off with 4 weeks of D-Bol. I am planning on doing 50mg ed of winny starting next week for 5 weeks to finish my cycle. Also I am doing Nolva and have Clomid for PCT.

Next cycle after 3 months of off time

Eq Week 1-13
    Test E Week 1-13
    Winny Week 9-13

How would or could Masteron fit into this cycle?

My goal is to weigh 220-225 ripped(10% bf) Currently 221 16% 5'9"

Thanks. You guys have been so awesome.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What dosages? and run the test a week longer or back off the eq one week. Extend the winny into week 15 to line up with your pct. Diet during cycle or different drugs after to help you cut fat. 6% loss in bf is almost 30% real fat loss to your current %'s.

Eq 400 per week
    Teste 500 per week
    Winny 50mg EOD Weeks 9-13

Not sure how muc and when on the masteron ?

I never did masteron , seems expensive. shoot the winny every day, and if you have had a couple of cycles run it at 100mg ed. I am not joking about running it to pct. It will help you stay anti-catabolic until your actual recovery therapy

DO you think running WInnt the last 5 weeks of this cycle is a good idea. My diet is great

No, Last 6 until pct - YES. Also, if you have the masteron , i think it kicks in like prop maybe kickstart your cycle with it. I think if you have proper anti-e's and AI's, d-bol would be a good kick start 40mg ed split throughout. Probably cheaper too.

Thread Information