Luzzi is offline New Member

Information on cycle

hey im 17 been working out for a while i am looking to take AS for college football im 5'11 190lbs i want to be at about 220 and STRONG is there any cycle for a beginner that would be good to take thanks-

NOC2006 is offline New Member
    Hey man, if you are 17 i wouldn't even think about it yet. You haven't fully matured enough to start messing with AS. Work hard, eat clean, get enough sleep and stay intense. Try some supplements from GNC, up the vitamin in take and just work hard. The results might not be what you want, but trust me, it's the best way to go. It's only a suggestion. If you do decide to take AS, be careful and stay safe. Nick

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Oh dear oh dear flame away!!

Too young bro and most on here will tell you that.Research why we think you are too young.Reconsider and keep going natural for a few more years.You are still a kid and have a lot to learn and have on hell of an advantage over us you,re young!! You should be able to build OK naturally with a good diet and the right supplements.Drop me a PM if you want any advice on supplements or diet or post it in the forums and I promise you , you will get good advice

Billy

Mike Guest
    You're too old. If you havent started by the age of 13 game's over.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike.......you a bad man!

BA

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No flame intended bro, but you're 17 and have been working out for a while? How long do you consider a while? BTW 5'11" and 190lbs is very respectable at your age. I imagine you don't have a lot of extra BF either. Just to give you an idea, when I was 17 I was 5'8" and I wieghed 150lbs.I started lifting when I was 18 (naturally) and by the time I was 21 I was 5'10" and 195lbs (I don't know where the extra 2" came from). You obviuosly have a strong genetic advantage over me so just imagine what you could accomplish if you fine tuned your diet and training!! This may not be what you want to hear but if you wait 3-4 years before picking up a needle I'm sure you will go very far. BTW I didn't do my first cycle until I was 34 (3 months ago). The guys here are A-1 and you will find a plethora of information on diet and training if you interested in our help. Good Luck.
    Pete

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn missed my window!!

Billy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Mike...I know why that post was evil. It WAS post number 666...no shit. You must have been possed by an evil sarcastic spirit
    Pete

Mike Guest
    damn didnt realize it was post number 666 - kinda odd cause it was a little more evil than I usually am

thriler42 is offline New Member
    Man,
    just being 17 your still growing i know peer pressure and wanting to excel. But eat right rest and hit the weights herd for a coulpe more years then if your not where you wanna be check out the gear.. Alot of info. here do a search on body growth,AS,etc. check them out...good lifting . Spann

Thread Information