Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    why do u call bullshit on this story geometric1???

why would he make that up and do all this shit?!!? hmm?

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Why in the hell would he make this up? I personally would have beat the living snot out of the guy when I found out the kid was 14-but I think you are doing the smart thing by alienating all of his customers and potential customers from him. Keep telling everybody who might be interested in this prick's services what kind of a source he is, maybe he'll think twice about doing this again.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by BigGunz

BUY IT! EAT IT! SWALLOW IT! Cuz it's true.

1) My gym posts no age restrictions, although most of the people in there are at least in the 8 grade for sports purposes. There is definite supervision going on from other lifters and the gym employees. I have never heard of the age restriction, but I'm not going to dismiss it either.

2) I know of some kids whose parents dole out the cash just to get them out of their hair. In a totally unrelated case, I lost a 13-yr old niece to a 15 yr old drunk driver because his parents were on a motorcycle trip in the mountains and left him home alone to booze and (I suspect) drug up with his friends. I won't go into more details. Bottom line is: Some parents are irresponsible, until tragedy sets in. Then they wonder what went wrong with the kid

3) As others have stated, if a 14-yr old wants it, he'll find it.

4) As also stated, 14-yr old kids are VERY impressionable. Hell, the boys in high school start juicing at 14, just to get big for football. There are 8-9 yr olds going through detox for drug abuse. Dealers want the fast bucks and, on average, lack the moral concern that they are killing younger kids, just for the money. It's a dual thing: Kids want big muscles; dealers want the money. 'Nuff said.

I am thinking of doing a cycle myself, but I will learn what to use from people like those who post on AR. Those who know what to take and in what amounts for the best effects, with minimal side effects.
    I agree with everthing but 1 point... I have seen age restrictions at gyms(rarely though). My old gym in Sydney,... it had an 18 yo limit.... who wants school kids walking around your gym,.. using the equipment, lifting pissy little weight. I FUCKING DONT!

jon
    jon is offline Associate Member
    A sad story

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    hey guys i just did some checking on the age restriction thing, the contract that i had to sign says that to sign up for a membership you must sign up with an adult, but does not state that you must be 16 to work out at the gym. i guess they figured that if kids sign up with a parent then they will be working out with that parent.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    the gym i use has two gym rooms - the one with all the running machines and a couple of pec decks and the room with the weights in it.

before you can use either room you undergo and "induction" where some snotty, bored teenager walks you round and tells you how to lift weights and use machines.

there are no age limits on who can join and there is no supervision in either gym room aside from the aformentioned snotty, bored teenager who takes your tickets when you walk in the door.

luckily the times of day that i train i miss all the kids and wannabees and there is a good group of bros who train well. we are pretty much self policing in regards to suppliers. in other words we all have our own sources and we DONT allow sources into the gym while we are there. scammers possibly, but also there is the potential for the kind of abuse which started this thread.

despite not being a violent person im with HARDCORE - the guy would not have walked out of the gym if he had pulled that in front of us.

and now the point to this little rant....

we are all pretty quick on here to tell younger guys that they dont need juice yet etc - looks like we should also be a bit vigilant in our gyms to make sure we dont get over run by pussheads like this guy. confrontation is not really needed even (yer right!) but even grabbing the kid and trying to educate him a bit has got to help some.

the more i read this thread the more i think its sad as much as disturbing.

Originally posted by Kaz
    the gym i use has two gym rooms - the one with all the running machines and a couple of pec decks and the room with the weights in it.

before you can use either room you undergo and "induction" where some snotty, bored teenager walks you round and tells you how to lift weights and use machines.

there are no age limits on who can join and there is no supervision in either gym room aside from the aformentioned snotty, bored teenager who takes your tickets when you walk in the door.

luckily the times of day that i train i miss all the kids and wannabees and there is a good group of bros who train well. we are pretty much self policing in regards to suppliers. in other words we all have our own sources and we DONT allow sources into the gym while we are there. scammers possibly, but also there is the potential for the kind of abuse which started this thread.

despite not being a violent person im with HARDCORE - the guy would not have walked out of the gym if he had pulled that in front of us.

and now the point to this little rant....

we are all pretty quick on here to tell younger guys that they dont need juice yet etc - looks like we should also be a bit vigilant in our gyms to make sure we dont get over run by pussheads like this guy. confrontation is not really needed even (yer right!) but even grabbing the kid and trying to educate him a bit has got to help some.

the more i read this thread the more i think its sad as much as disturbing.
    Bravo, well said

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by geometric1
    i call bullshit on this story
    What is that like shenanigans?

popeyethasailah is offline Junior Member
    ibiza, i would have done the same thing... with a little twist. i would have beat the living shit out of MIKEY... people like that are the reasons all kinds of shit is fucked up on the streets. i really respect you for doing that, as im sure everyone else does. i dont think you should nark him out though like someone said above, that distorts the game as well... maybe you could snap toothpicks off in his car door locks, haha. but just food for thought, there is a freshman in my highschool that just put up 410 the other day... he is completely natural, just a complete muscle head like his father. peace fellahs... p.s. to (GETTING STUPIDS POST) not to start talking shit to anyone, but its pretty damm lame to come into the boards and knock a brother's gym story... you think someone is going to waste time putting up bullshit like that, that doesnt help anyone else out, if it didnt mean something to them? at 14 i WAS sticking girls, not dreaming of it... not bragging but people and places are different, amigo. the gear god has proclaimed that you must abstain from the gear for 2wks as punishment! just playin, but seriously bro, think next time before you criticise someone's shit...

G-S Guest
    Yeah, okay. And, I'll call b.s. on the fact that you'd "kick the living shit outta the guy" too.

The year is 2002. Do that, go to jail. Period.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Getting stupid.... I know this 14 years old who was selling crack... I mean now a days shit is just too out of control.. And fuck the steriods guys i don' think a 14 yrold should be lifting anyway... that is really too young. He has not even finished growing yet. At least not lifting as heavy as he would be on D bol.. i mean seriously.... But the sad thing is that it is done all the time... really is someimes this country is really horrible (wll the poeple ) anyway. People are just too concerned with making money...

Mike that was good of you, but seriously i mean (i dunno if registering for this site makes me a full fledged one) but as a feelow AR memeber man watch out if you decide to say soemthing to mike" I have had alot of bad instances with drug dealers and telling them off.... And one of my friends got really badly hurt doing it too. One fucking little bastard was trying to seel my brother and his friends like weed and acid and stuff a couple of years ago he was like 14 or 15. Now don't get me wrong i used to smoke pot and shit every now and then still do but when your 14 you can't be doing that shit.. You mess up your head. Anyway suffice it to say i almost got my ass beat after i told the guy never to sell to him again. One of my other friends got his ass kicked... by another drug dealer... Anyway I am not trying to say you can't kick his ass, but just think about all the backing he might have. and rembeer drug dealers almost always have bosses, mean bosses, who hate loosing customers... just be careful and bring some friends with you

Core is offline Junior Member
    I've seen a few young kids working out at my gym. Not 14 but a couple of 16-17 year olds. There is a pack of kids that just joined and work out together. They are still in high school so I would say they are 16, 17 at the most.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    BUMP

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Stay clear from that f##ked dealer. Low life scum like that are freaks. uNPREDICTABLE AS HELL. You get that weasel popped there is no telling what crazy as stunt he might pull if he thinks your behind it. You don't need the worry of looking behind your shoulder every minute of the day. I was in a similar situation once, did the right thing you know and boy it haunted me for months.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    memory lane on AR......

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    i am 29 now...when i was fourteen all i di was play sports, some nintendo and dream about the italian girl down the street and her curvy friend up the street....My uncle owned the main gym in town i saw guys take little white tabs out of a tupperware container and pop them. I was told to never to take any thing like that and the other guys even watched me when i was there .....one time is all it took for my uncle to hear that i tried to put my hand in that bowl...got the living shit beat out of me and could not be in the gym for a month.........

TIMES HAVE CHANGED. Most of these kids now have things we only dreamed of...from the money to the tech stuff and more....i have heard of highschool teams back home who have some how amazingly gotten big and strong as hell after one summer.

Damn i want to be kid now!!!!!!!!

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    HOLY SHIT MANG!!

I'm 18 (which is young as hell to be juicing) BUT 14 OMFG!!!! If you see that kid please oh please at least point him to a source for some anti-e's

That kid is gonna end up in a world of pain

MR BICEPS is offline Associate Member
    The guy can't be trusted! Get another source. Glad to hear you stood up and did the right thing. Too many punks running around nowadays just looking to make a buck regardless what might happen to others. Your source was a DEAD BEAT PUSHER!

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    Let that Mike fucker have it. If a 14 kid wants to buy some gear I have no problems with it because he's gonna do it anyway. But Mike don't know how to do proper buisness so fuck him. Good for you for boycoting him and sharing your knowledge with the kid.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    you should have went up to the kid and told him you were a cop and if he gave his gear to you, he wouldnt get arrested.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    $900 bucks for dbols and some amps to a 14 yr old???? Yo call me up, tell me where mike is at, ive been known to cash checks and break necks, im picturing a guy at a gym and my son,,, ,, ok ill wack him for free!!!!!

lxorl is offline Associate Member
    thats the thing with drugs... while your intentions may be good, somewhere along the line, someone is getting fucked....

nj juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by Jarod
    i am 29 now...when i was fourteen all i di was play sports, some nintendo and dream about the italian girl down the street and her curvy friend up the street....My uncle owned the main gym in town i saw guys take little white tabs out of a tupperware container and pop them. I was told to never to take any thing like that and the other guys even watched me when i was there .....one time is all it took for my uncle to hear that i tried to put my hand in that bowl...got the living shit beat out of me and could not be in the gym for a month.........

TIMES HAVE CHANGED. Most of these kids now have things we only dreamed of...from the money to the tech stuff and more....i have heard of highschool teams back home who have some how amazingly gotten big and strong as hell after one summer.

Damn i want to be kid now!!!!!!!!
    Wow, you mean everyone was taking their shit out of the one container, like communal roids. Now thats a gym i need to belong to.

SwoleDiesel662 is offline Associate Member
    maybe the kid has an older brother you can tell

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    I started when i was 14. Although i dont regret it i think that it would have been wise to wait. my situation is unique. i was very dedicated and had alot of help from some really good guys that are very knowledgable, after trying to convince me not to do it for quite a while and realizing i was going to do it anyway with or without there blessings. they dicided to take me under there wing and make sure i didnt hurt myself. they made me read every book about bodybuilding,nutrition, and anabolics.

I am now almost 17. The point behind this little story is that instead of trying to get to the dealer so much is (although that he deserves it for not helping that kid out at all) Take the kid under your wing, train him become someone he can look up too. Mostly too make sure he is safe with it but also to help him become a mature smart and sensible aas user, cause lets face it, its the people like mike who give the rest of us a bad name.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Originally posted by freakishlyhuge
    [B]Take the kid under your wing, train him become someone he can look up too. Mostly too make sure he is safe with it but also to help him become a mature smart and sensible aas user[B]
    Umm......

Good idea! Let's start an adopt-a-young-potential-AS-user program!

I don't approve........ at all.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    Rp7 why not? Honestly dont most of the people of this board agree that stupid people are the ones that give the rest of us that are just trying to better our bodies a bad name. When it can be helped why would you let this person become one more of the stupid people who dont know what the hell there doing.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    memory lane on AR......
    lol i know

alevok Guest
    What you did for that kid was very important, excellent job. But if I were you, I would not stress the dealer cause those people have nothing to lose. I believe you already did enough, gave damage to him by cutting out his customers.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Karma. That's basically all that has to be said about a guy that absent minded to insinuate something like that to a kid so young.

shane85 is offline New Member
    I have a hard time beliving that some people cannot believe this. IT IS VERY REAL. Right now im in high school gr.12. When I was gr. 9 weed was the easiest thing to get. 5 bucks and you can go get high. gr.10-11 was ectacy. gr. 12 is cocaine. I havent done any of these drugs cause really I see no point. but im just letting everyone know that obtaining ANYTHING is extremtly easy

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by shane85
    I have a hard time beliving that some people cannot believe this. IT IS VERY REAL. Right now im in high school gr.12. When I was gr. 9 weed was the easiest thing to get. 5 bucks and you can go get high. gr.10-11 was ectacy. gr. 12 is cocaine. I havent done any of these drugs cause really I see no point. but im just letting everyone know that obtaining ANYTHING is extremtly easy
    So true...it's sad. And it's getting easier and easier. Last year before junior prom (not mine lol, but that time) I was talking to a junior who was going and he was telling me how he was going to blow some oxycontin before the prom....how fucked up is that? I didn't even drink before my prom
    Last edited by McBain; 04-27-2003 at 10:43 AM.

OVG
    OVG is offline Associate Member
    Mike is the same as that gunked up saliva at the corners of you lips when you get real thirsty. He gives AAS the rap they have.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by RP7

Good idea! Let's start an adopt-a-young-potential-AS-user program!
    Heh, who wants to lead that group? Thats asking for trouble.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    First, like someone already mentioned, How the F*ck did that kid come up with that much cash! Second, I hate when people take steroids because they are too impatient and lazy to wait for their gains. It's freakin pathetic. Third, I hope "Mike" gets busted and finally I hope every side effect possible with whatever he's taking hits the 14 year old hard (preferably bitch titties and ance from his neck to his ass crack) and I hope he tears his joints for going the lazy route.

shit can't believe this thread is still alive. thanks for all the replys, shows that people on this board really do care about another persons health.
    here is an update on what has happened to mike since last year, he was busted for selling to an undercover cop, $5000 fine for 15 amps of sust.
    i changed gyms, not too long after and have not seen the kid since, i'm sure hes a 300lbs monster by now, lol

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    first of all he is still almost too young to be working out that will stunt his growth anyway i didnt start heavily untill i was fifteen he should be doing pushups in some pe class not juicing. I hope satan rapes men like that in hell selling to a teenager like that. I didnt think it would be possible to get juice at even my age. But i guess times have changed and some people dont want to protect the innocent/ignorant anymore.

ALSO IT COMES DOWN TO THE GOD damn parents caring about their kids if i was sticking needles in my ass it would take 2 days bfore my dad found out then id be screwed wishing id never been born. I would have told the kids parents and prior to contrary belief these days they have a right to know
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 05-11-2003 at 09:13 AM.

Kato is offline Member
    ibiza69, Crazy story. Gotta give you props for what you did on your end. Karma caught up w/ Mike.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    i agree with all of you that what the source did was fu**ed, but really, you are asking a drug dealer to have a moral concience? no offense to any sources out there, but you are dealing and making money off illegal activities- when you are in a field like that i think morals arent even a consideration quote " who gives a F--- i just made 900 bucks" - point made...
    simply put hes a pusher not a doctor

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Slangin Roids
    I hope every side effect possible with whatever he's taking hits the 14 year old hard (preferably bitch titties and ance from his neck to his ass crack) and I hope he tears his joints for going the lazy route.
    Why do you wish this again? Did I miss something?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information