NoChest is offline New Member

Job Drug testing

I am getting a job as a personal trainer in a week or two. I'm a little worried about the drug test. I got off test and equipoise in early march. Do u think this will show up on the results?

I've heard that most places don't test for roids cuz it is very expensive but i'm still worried.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    my answer to the beat to death question about drug testing still remains no, you shouldn't worry. regular jobs will do testing for narcotics and other rec drugs.

it is very expensive to do a test for juice so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

bonus:
    i'll let you in on a little secret also...its called the search button and it will treat you well if you show it some love.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by daem

bonus:
    i'll let you in on a little secret also...its called the search button and it will treat you well if you show it some love.

HAHAHA!!!

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    More than likely they are not gonna test for roids. The steroid test is a very expensive test. Most jobs have that 7 panel test. They are looking for marijuana, coke, opiates, etc. I wouldnt worry about it..

Thread Information