Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Hello! Why would you be running EQ when you are bulking, that makes no sense and will do nothing for your bulk cycle.
    I really dont even think I need to respond to this foolishness. You ever looked around the board bro? You think people dont run EQ when bulking? If it doesnt work as a bulker let me ask you what is it good for then? And since when did AAS dictate whether you were bulking or cutting? Last time I checked that was all indicitive of your current diet.

When you come back with this answer "EQ is for cutting" then let me ask you why you claim joint relief from EQ. If it is for cutting you could also make the assumption that its water retention and collagen production is minimal therefore it would have an adverse effect on joint lubrication, however, this is not what you have indicated.

And lastly you will notice if you choose to use your search function that EQ does not cause progestrone related gyno nor HPTA shut down to the degree that 19-nor drugs do. For many the above two mentioned aspects are reasons why EQ is an optimal choice for bulking opposed to a number of other choices.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ does not give you the water retention Deca does. EQ does relief joint pain but it is not due to water retention. And three you should look around a bit and see how both are used since you seem a bit confused....

EQ does not give you the water retention Deca does. EQ does relief joint pain but it is not due to water retention. And three you should look around a bit and see how both are used since you seem a bit confused....
    Well I'm sure glad I'm not confused any longer. Thanks for opening my eyes oh wise one!

Equipoise has a very favorable effect on the organism's nitrogen balance so that the main effect consists of a distinctly increased protein synthesis in the muscle cell. The resulting gain in body weight consists of a solid quality increase of the muscles which occurs slowly and evenly. The high quality is caused by low water retention of the substance. An additional advantage is that Equipoise aromatizes only slightly. Together with a sufficiently high supply of calories and protein this combination offers its users a large increase in strength and a rapid gain in qual-ity muscles. Many will notice that Equipoise stimulates the appetite.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Well I'm sure glad I'm not confused any longer. Thanks for opening my eyes oh wise one!
    Hey you got it! Take note of the words 'low water retention' and see if you find such a discription for deca .... ain't going to happen. You are learning- keep at it, ask more questions and don't be afraid to go to the search button. Good luck to you.

Hey you got it! Take note of the words 'low water retention' and see if you find such a discription for deca.... ain't going to happen.
    it's water retention and collagen production is minimal therefore it would have an adverse effect on joint lubrication
    You clearly are f*cking retarded arent you? Can you bring any information to this thread that is legitimate besides your poor postulates? I provided plenty of vouchers in my post as to why EQ is a solid bulking choice for many now what are you going to bring to dismiss that besides your childish antics? You keep going back to Deca but I dont ever recall comparing the two.
    You are just one of the many on the long list of this board's newbies with poor attitude and misinformation.

You clearly are f*cking retarded arent you? Can you bring any information to this thread that is legitimate besides your poor postulates? I provided plenty of vouchers in my post as to why EQ is a solid bulking choice for many now what are you going to bring to dismiss that besides your childish antics? You keep going back to Deca but I dont ever recall comparing the two.
    You are just one of the many on the long list of this board's newbies with poor attitude and misinformation.
    Hey hey now don't get upset you don't have to feel bad. Like I said, do some searches and read, read and read some more and you will catch on. You can ask one of the mods if EQ is good for bulking and see what they say. As far as being a newbie, I have been on this board since the beginning of 2004. Take care.

scorp is offline Junior Member
    EQ is most definitely a great choice for a bulk cycle. I have used EQ for many, many years and I have even used it as the sole agent in one of my past cycles with great results. It is really hard to dismiss the anabolism that EQ possesses. It creates ine helluva a anabolic environment on its own. EQ has also done a world of good for me in the sore joint department. Sure, one could use it in a bulker or in a cutter cycle. As a brother has already said, "Diet will be a determining factor." Bottomline, EQ is a great bulker and has great and proven attributes as a compound. By the way, on my EQ only cycle, my Free Test was 2995 in week 6 of a 12 week cycle. Not too bad.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I love EQ!!!

Me too brutha.

spooledup is offline Banned
    I threw test out as a base when I first tried it, now EQ is the base for all my cycles. What a wonderful compound

I usually keep Prop in the mix most of the time but using EQ as base is logical. What is your typical cycle dose for EQ? Mine is usually 500-750mg/wk. Odd dose but I can get it in 250mg/ml strength.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never heard of anyone's joints getting better with EQ. only worse. It may increase collagen synthesis, but decreases synovial fluid viscosity and volume, which is BAD for the joints. That's why if you want joint relief, you need nandrolone .

EQ should cost around 10-15 dollars for every gram of product you're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I've never heard of anyone's joints getting better with EQ. only worse. It may increase collagen synthesis, but decreases synovial fluid viscosity and volume, which is BAD for the joints. That's why if you want joint relief, you need nandrolone.

A majority of folks seem to have the same view as you do on EQ not helping the joints. It all just boils down to the genetic make-up of the individual. For some, EQ tends to help the joints, for others it does not. Personally, it did help my joints. Still does to this very day. Go figure on that concept.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    you're the first i've heard, but congratulations.. it's always nice to not worry about those creaks and crunches.

Quote Originally Posted by scorp
    A majority of folks seem to have the same view as you do on EQ not helping the joints. It all just boils down to the genetic make-up of the individual. For some, EQ tends to help the joints, for others it does not. Personally, it did help my joints. Still does to this very day. Go figure on that concept.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information