Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gunner20 is offline Junior Member

Is EQ worth the price?

for 12 weeks, its about 650 bux from my supplier. 500mg/week. it just seems like a lot, worth the money?

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    youre getting ripped

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    What is that $200+ per bottle or what???

You're paying roughly 6x the going rate from a good UG lab.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You are getting RIPPED OFF. OUCH. But, EQ rocks!!!!!

I can almost do a 12 week cycle of EQ (along with test) for under 120.00

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I can almost do a 12 week cycle of EQ (along with test) for under 120.00
    But you're a mod, and probably get a discount as a result....those prices may not be applicable to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    But you're a mod, and probably get a discount as a result....those prices may not be applicable to everyone.
    Well, yes, it definitely helps to be a MOD and a VET on boards, but I still was getting those types of prices before I ever became one. I guess it's because I'm such a nice guy.....................

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    wheres your test? I hate to imagine what you would pay for a test/eq cycle like 1500?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    wheres your test? I hate to imagine what you would pay for a test/eq cycle like 1500?

Yeah no sh!t !!!!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i wouldnt pay 25 for a vial of eq...so yes your getting slammed in the a$$ with that price

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner20
    for 12 weeks, its about 650 bux from my supplier. 500mg/week. it just seems like a lot, worth the money?
    A$$ RAPE

you should be able to get it for about $35/10mL @200mg/mL

Better yet - buy powder and learn to do homebrew - then its about 1/5 as expensive!

Im not a big fan of EQ - It just does not do what TEST will do for me.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    geez, i saw your avatar and almost sh|t myself...i thought it was dabull

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCollar
    A$$ RAPE

you should be able to get it for about $35/10mL @200mg/mL

Better yet - buy powder and learn to do homebrew - then its about 1/5 as expensive!

Im not a big fan of EQ - It just does not do what TEST will do for me.

Aren't you a mod too, ColdStone?

It's apples and oranges when you talk about what mods/admins get gear for (if they even have to pay) as compared to the average member of the average board.

Sidenote:

I think, though since more and more boards are popping up, everyone is a mod somewhere...and mods (in general) are less respected than they were a few years ago.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    24 weeks of EQ @ 500mgs/week cost me $160

Aren't you a mod too, ColdStone?

It's apples and oranges when you talk about what mods/admins get gear for (if they even have to pay) as compared to the average member of the average board.

Sidenote:

I think, though since more and more boards are popping up, everyone is a mod somewhere...and mods (in general) are less respected than they were a few years ago.
    yes...not here but im a mod and vet on various boards.....but

what i meant about that coment was i dont think EQ is worth hardly any of my money...im not interested in it, and think its crap personally...i could get it around 30-40 a vial, but i wouldnt pay it cause i dont like it...and its not needed for what i wanna do...which is get big...and if im gonna trim down then tren is a FAR better substitute IMO...

just my thoughts on EQ...some love it...i hate it

I meant...I assume you're a mod somewhere...

I don't use it either, anymore. I pretty much only use test, masteron , and tren . They're much more elegant drugs in terms of how they effect your body and change it's composition.

I meant...I assume you're a mod somewhere...

I don't use it either, anymore. I pretty much only use test, masteron, and tren. They're much more elegant drugs in terms of how they effect your body and change it's composition.
    right on hooker..."do tha hooka hooka"...lol...that song just poped in my head...

you like masteron ???...havent tried it yet but that still seems like it would be to mild for me...

larry3436 is offline Associate Member
    i havent been in the game that long....and i pay those prices . But maybe i just got lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by larry3436
    i havent been in the game that long....and i pay those prices . But maybe i just got lucky?
    I'll go out on a limb and say that ColdStone doesn't pay for some/most of his gear...buylongterm probably gets alot of freebies too...

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    you like masteron???...havent tried it yet but that still seems like it would be to mild for me...
    I'm only around 200lbs, 9%bf. I use gear for a sport, not to get bigger or whatever. I'm not a bodybuilder at all....

If you stay around 10%bf or lower (which I do)... nothing (not even Tren ) will produce results more quickly.

Jackman is offline Banned
    wow thats alot of ****ing money for EQ. i get mine for lower 50 a bottle.

I'll go out on a limb and say that ColdStone doesn't pay for some/most of his gear...buylongterm probably gets alot of freebies too...

I'm only around 200lbs, 9%bf. I use gear for a sport, not to get bigger or whatever. I'm not a bodybuilder at all....

If you stay around 10%bf or lower (which I do)... nothing (not even Tren) will produce results more quickly.
    no comment...lol...

really???...your the first person ive ever heard talk that big on masteron ...you may have just sold me on it...do you normally run it with prop and just shot ed?...i bet some oral winny would top it off real nice too...

what type of gains do you see?...any size, or just hardness

Hooker, not to thread steal or anything i noticed your 200lbs at 9%BF. how tall are you with that weight might i ask? cuz you must be one lean mean mofo

gunner20 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replies fellas, ****, my source is chargin a little over 100 bux for a 10ml bottle (100mg/ml) I really wanna try EQ, but adding in test dbol and all my nolva and pct treatment, im gonna have to sell my fukin car for this cycle! I sure wish i knew some of your guys's sources.

Scooby1 is offline Member
    YEAH ME TOO- iT WOULD BE WORTH THE TIP/MONEY TO GOT TO mEXICO FOR WHAT I GET CHARGED shlt

Trip*

i PAY LIKE $100 FOR a 10ml vial @ 200mg/ml
    sometimes more if the supplier(which I don't know and never have known) is short-

I heard a person can order liquid clomid online and its legal to have in the US- anyone know about this??

Quote Originally Posted by scooby122884
    I heard a person can order liquid clomid online and its legal to have in the US- anyone know about this??
    for "research" purposes only

meat is offline Associate Member
    that is a crap load ofduckets to dish out for some eq. i hope hes not your boy,tell himto go rape himself with that price. just my big O....

Quote Originally Posted by meat
    that is a crap load ofduckets to dish out for some eq. i hope hes not your boy,tell himto go rape himself with that price. just my big O....
    sometimes you pay for what you can get. i used to pay ass rap prices for my first cycle because i did not know any better.

understood but i hpe we can just keep him from making any bad moves.

it sucks I need so GOOD sources. hmmmm

jackman you still there?

How about you MEAT?

yea im still here but im not a source brother, im here just like evry one else, to educate myself on not how to fu*k myself up.

palumbo is offline Member
    not too sure dont think ur supposed to ask for a source prepare to get a ton of pms from scamers

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I hate to see threads like this where guys have to pay this much money for sh*t. I could never imagine spending that much money on gear. I have never received an ounce of free gear (unless my source f*cks up) and I dont pay any more than $7 for a 10ml vial of EQ 300. I honestly feel sorry for people that pay these kinds of prices because its outrageous. I do remember the first time I joined this board a couple yrs ago I think I paid $90 for a 10ml vial of QVE 250 (that was underdosed).

I agree with CS and I dont think that EQ is worth the money to be honest. I will be running it this bulker but only because its cheap enough and I have it on hand. I am not a big fan though to be totally honest and dont think I would pay more than $100 for an entire cycle's worth. Tren is easily the best mix with test in my opinion. I will be giving durabolin a go this time around too so we'll see if I like it any better than EQ or not.

TheOneTheOnly is offline New Member
    No disrespect, because I'm sure guys on this board get way better prices, but I got 50ml at 200ml/mg for 100. Maybe im ignorant and im getting ripped off too!

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    yes...not here but im a mod and vet on various boards.....but

what i meant about that coment was i dont think EQ is worth hardly any of my money...im not interested in it, and think its crap personally...i could get it around 30-40 a vial, but i wouldnt pay it cause i dont like it...and its not needed for what i wanna do...which is get big...and if im gonna trim down then tren is a FAR better substitute IMO...

just my thoughts on EQ...some love it...i hate it
    ColdStone- some like EQ. I did it for 14 weeks and one thing I did notice was the way my joints felt after getting off of it. Very sore and painful so I do know for sure that EQ helps immensely for my joint pain from lifting so much and heavy. Now whether I made gains because of the EQ I really couldn't tell you since my base was Prop.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member

???????

Hello! Why would you be running EQ when you are bulking, that makes no sense and will do nothing for your bulk cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Man I hate to see threads like this where guys have to pay this much money for sh*t. I could never imagine spending that much money on gear. I have never received an ounce of free gear (unless my source f*cks up) and I dont pay any more than $7 for a 10ml vial of EQ 300. I honestly feel sorry for people that pay these kinds of prices because its outrageous. I do remember the first time I joined this board a couple yrs ago I think I paid $90 for a 10ml vial of QVE 250 (that was underdosed).

I agree with CS and I dont think that EQ is worth the money to be honest. I will be running it this bulker but only because its cheap enough and I have it on hand. I am not a big fan though to be totally honest and dont think I would pay more than $100 for an entire cycle's worth. Tren is easily the best mix with test in my opinion. I will be giving durabolin a go this time around too so we'll see if I like it any better than EQ or not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information