BigJames is offline Senior Member

Test / Boldenone (Equipoise) Cycle Question

I have studied the education threads and previous messages, but I am curious about one thing with my upcoming cycle. I have the Test and I got the Boldenone , but the Boldenone is stronger than I expected so it hasd thrown me off a little, I was originally planning the following cycle. I am front loading the Equipoise at the advice of a couple of websites I have seen it mentioned on.

1 - 10 Test Cyp 400mg
    1 - 2 Equipoise 600mg
    2 - 9 Equipoise 400mg
    then PCT, etc...

But now I am considering this...

1 - 10 Test Cyp 400mg
    1 - 2 EQ 750mg
    3 - 9 EQ 500mg
    then PCT, etc.

Anyone have some comments? Also, this second cycle will leave me with some EQ left over, not enough for a cycle, just enough for an extra shot or two...can I start the Eq earlier and then add Test or is that a mistake? I have a total of 20cc of 250mg/ml Boldenone and 20cc of 200mg/ml Test Cyp.

Thanks

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    im not an expert but i would think the test should be higher than the eq,is there any point taking more in week 1/2 it take 5 to 6 weeks to kick in anyway.

Yeah, I would have thought the same thing about the Eq, but I read in the steroid profile for Eq, that people generally report larger gains if they front load...not sure why. I figured that the Test and Eq should be at least equal for the duration...maybe I should pick up some more Test...anyone else?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    eq needs to be ran 12 weeks, 10 minimum.
    run 1-13 test 500mg
    1-12 eq 400mg
    pct wk 15

Kdog@usi is offline Associate Member
    I agree with billy, the eq should be ran for at least 12 weeks and no need to frontload. get another 10ml of test and run it like billy said, maybe at 450mg/week so 30ml will give you enough for 13 weeks.
    good luck

RuthlessVengeance is offline New Member
    What brand of oils are you running? I have never seen EQ any more than 200mg a ml, and Test Cyp I have never seen at 200mg a ml, more like 250mg a ml....just curious.

The Eq is actually boldenone from Orbit, a UG Lab that can make stuff any strength they want. I checked this stuff out on the forum and many had heard of it and some had used it (I thought the same thing when I saw it). The Test Cyp is TESTON 200 QV (I am pretty sure that is it, I do not have the bottles with me). It appears to be veterinary stuff and from mexico. Again, I checked it out and it is good.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessVengeance
    What brand of oils are you running? I have never seen EQ any more than 200mg a ml, and Test Cyp I have never seen at 200mg a ml, more like 250mg a ml....just curious.
    Ive seen it from 50 to 400mg

Jackman is offline Banned
    eq for 9 weeks would be a waste on money imh

needle is offline Senior Member
    running a sim- cycle right now, im on wk 6!
    prop 1-4 300
    cypa 1- 15 400
    eq 1- 14 400
    All the good points have been stated , eq must be ran 12 weeks min.
    and run the test if you can 1-2 wks longer !

Thanks for everone's insight. I have adjusted my cycle accordingly and added another bottle of Test so I can pull the longer cycle with the Eq. I will now be doing the following:
    1-12 Test Cyp 500mg/wk
    1-11 Eq 500mg/wk
    plus PCT...
    I am tapped out for money so I will not be adding to this if I can help it. I have enough Eq to run it for the full 12 weeks, but instead I will frontload it at 750mg/wk for weeks 1 and 2. The only way I can make this longer is if I cut the Test down to like 440mg/wk then I can run it a full 13 weeks. If I do not frontload I could run the test at 440mg/wk for 13 weeks and run the Eq for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk. Any thoughts?

Thread Information