gastroman is offline New Member

Question 1st cycle whats your opinion

I have been using 800mg cyp test and 600mg deca a week for the past 8 weeks I have been on tamoxaphen every other day. I was looking to add to boost some mass, any suggestions ??? things are going well so far but I feel their is somthing missing.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would use the nolva at 10mg every day.
    That is plenty of gear for a first cycle. how long are you going to run it? and ya got pct right?

Jackman is offline Banned
    wow using a little much for first cycle as it is!

thanks for the reply ! please excuse my ignorance with the abreviations (pct)? I plan on running 12 to 14 weeks .. as for the amount I recently lost 200 lbs and weighed in at 180 lbs at 5' 11" . I had gastric bypass surgery 17 months ago and feel great.. Im now in the best shape ive ever been in and had reconstructive body surgery. Im really taking care of myself.. I now weigh in at 204 and all muscle gain...any information would be of great assistance to me.. thanks
    Last edited by gastroman; 11-03-2004 at 09:45 PM.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    PCT= post cycle therapy . you need this to restore your body after a cycle. clomid and nolvadex is a good start.
    with out it you will lose a lot of gains and take a long time for natural test to come back. have a look at pheendos pct.
    you will find it in the pct forum

Jackman is offline Banned
    pct= post clomid theropy

Now I Got Ya... Thanks For The Info.... Yes I Am Aware Of Clomid And Will Be Using That As My Pct.... I Was Wondering About Changing Or Adding Before Ending This Cycle Or Extending This Cycle With Somthing Else To Increase Some Muscle Mass A Little More..any Suggestions..someone Recomended Wintstrol . Im Finaly Seeing Great Results And Dont Want To Stop Right In The Middle Of It. My Skin Is Tight And Im Gaining Great Strength.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Those dosages are really high for a first cycle, and i would run it 12 weeks..... well the deca for 10 and the test for 12 so you dont get deca dick, good luck and congrats on the weight loss.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimes
    Those dosages are really high for a first cycle, and i would run it 12 weeks..... well the deca for 10 and the test for 12 so you dont get deca dick, good luck and congrats on the weight loss.
    I aggree except for the deca dick thing. I have found that deca dick only happens to some people. I would stop deca at week 10 also just to run out the active lives, but deca dick is more like gyno in a way. Hear me out here. Some people can run 1 gram of testa week and never get gyno. while others can run 500mg ew and get it no problem. Thats kinda like deca. Some people can run it alone(stupid but I know people that have done it) and they get a boost in sex drive and they always get it up. Others(not as many as you would think) do get deca and either drop their deca dose or never take deca again. lol I am not trying to argue, just show you something you may have never heard.

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gastroman
    I have been using 800mg cyp test and 600mg deca a week for the past 8 weeks I have been on tamoxaphen every other day. I was looking to add to boost some mass, any suggestions ??? things are going well so far but I feel their is somthing missing.
    This boost feeling is normal, especially at the end of a cycle. You see your half lifes keep turning over until you reach a peak level that remains constant. You no longer feel that weekly increase in juice and you become use to the level you are at. Trust me that gains will keep coming just as fast as they where, and you don't need to add anything to that cycle. Francly its already to big for you.

Thanks For All The Replies, I Am So Glad I Joined This Site... I Really Will Take All Of Your Advice Given To Heart Especially Being That You All Have Much More Experience With This, Than I Do.. I Am Amazed That I Seem To Be The Only Person Who Has Had This Surgery That Would Admitt It, Or I Can Find, And Now Is So Into Weight Training And Body Building. Thanks Again

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    How are you eating enough? you can only have 4 ounces or something like that, right? Sounds like you want to bulk, though you just lost lbs.. I have not done this but a buddy of mine ended a cycle with d-bol and he had some massive gains (alot water but he was taking femara and novla20mg) last 4 weeks.

Im Over A Year Out From My Surgery And My Food Intake Has Increased, I Am Able To Eat Clean And Use Whey Protien Alot... I Eat Chicken And Vegies And Can Max Out At Approximately 3000 Calories A Day... Ive Try To Eat Meals All Day That Are High Protien And Very Low Fat And Sugar... I Have Not Tried D-bol But Would Like Some More Info On It. It Sound To Me What I Need.... Thanks

Thread Information