PizdetS is offline New Member

Test 300mgs/Deca 150mgs

This is my first ever cycle.
    I have been researching here since 2002.
    I am at 11%-12% bf at 5'8 165lbs.
    My build is very good with plenty of muscle and am finally ready for aas with proper diet from diet forum (Bulking Diet Sticky)

cycle will be as of now in Feb:

1-13 Test 300mgs
    1-12 Deca 150mgs
    10-13 Dbal 35mgs
    -------
    1-9 L-dex .25 mgs ---> 10-13 [.5 mgs] ---> 14-18 [.25mgs]
    1-13 Nolva 10mgs ---> at PCT 20 mgs
    1-18 Trib

PCT (Clomid/Nolva/trib)

What do u all think of this plan....
    i would really appreciate any suggestions one may have.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    imo bro if this is ur 1st cycle i would go with 500mg/week of test e, along with 10mg ed of nolva and proper pct.

PizdetS is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    imo bro if this is ur 1st cycle i would go with 500mg/week of test e, along with 10mg ed of nolva and proper pct.
    i don't understand you at all ....what does proper PCT consists of to you and how does mine differ.

What do u mean by if this is my first cycle go with 500mgs......can u elaborate on that further why this is the right dose becasue i don't understand why i need so much mgs of Test for the first time....

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I would recommend pheedno's PCT, if you haven't incorporated it already. As for the dosages, I beleive that low dose test cycles do work, but IMO your plan seems like only enough to shut your natural down and not produce significant gains. Maybe bump the test to 400 and deca to 300 would be a better choice. 400 is not a lot of test, but enough for a novice to experience great gains.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    for first cycle i would do test e 500mgs a week for 10-12wks alone...nolva 10mgs ED and for pct 20mgs nolva and clomid therapy...good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by PizdetS
    i don't understand you at all ....what does proper PCT consists of to you and how does mine differ.

What do u mean by if this is my first cycle go with 500mgs......can u elaborate on that further why this is the right dose becasue i don't understand why i need so much mgs of Test for the first time....
    if i were u i would do only the 500mg/week of test e. u dont have to go with that much all im sayin is that u will get better results from 500mg. if u want to add deca go for it, 300mg/week.

and as for ur pct u didnt really say wut ur plan was. so imo i would do it like this. 14 days after last test e injection start clomid at 300mg 1st day then 100mg for the next 10days then bump it down to 50mgs for the last 10 days.

oh ya and 20 mg's of nolva thruout pct as well.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PizdetS
    This is my first ever cycle.
    I have been researching here since 2002.
    I am at 11%-12% bf at 5'8 165lbs.
    My build is very good with plenty of muscle and am finally ready for aas with proper diet from diet forum (Bulking Diet Sticky)

cycle will be as of now in Feb:

1-13 Test 300mgs
    1-12 Deca 150mgs
    10-13 Dbal 35mgs
    -------
    1-9 L-dex .25 mgs ---> 10-13 [.5 mgs] ---> 14-18 [.25mgs]
    1-13 Nolva 10mgs ---> at PCT 20 mgs
    1-18 Trib

PCT (Clomid/Nolva/trib)

What do u all think of this plan....
    i would really appreciate any suggestions one may have.
    You are going to get your best gains on your first cycle, so why dink around with such a low dose. I am in the middle of my first cycle right now, 500mg test and 300mg deca a week, first 4 weeks dbol at 45 mg a day and my strength gains are through the roof and with very little sides, just a little bit of water, and I mean minimal. I do 10mg nolva and .65 mg femera daily. And if I was you, I would do the dbol at the beggining of your cycle for the first 4 weeks, and then at the end of your cycle, bridge with some prop. Good luck bro

Thread Information