curtdogg is offline New Member

Question for all the big homies

hey i am almost 21, only 5'10 and 160, i am skinny and i have taken a little test prop before by itself. Now i am considering taking test prop and deca with arimidex at the same time. Does this sound ok to everyone because i am just trying to take a cycle for like two months. How big of doses do you think I should take also if you could. Try not to bash me too hard cause i use to be a member till my **** got messed up. I have done my research just seein what you all think. Thanks
    curt

again...

pretty much i am done with being ****in small. this fool was pushing me around tonight and i'm done with that. can people just understand where they maybe USE to be and just help me out. My old dealer says I need Fina. I don't know what to do and think prop and deca with arimidex as my anti es. will be sufficient. Thanks for all the input, i'll check it when i wake up. peace thanks

meat is offline Associate Member
    a baseball bat adds about 20 lbs immidiately...JK bro dont look for a quick fix to get big cause your beeing pushed around. no matter what road you take roids or natty, its going to take time and some serious dedication. there are other ways to deal with punk azz bullies than being bigger than they are bro , remember no matter how big or bad you get , there is always going to be someone bigger and badder good luck on what ever you decide to do late.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    a baseball bat adds about 20 lbs immidiately...JK bro dont look for a quick fix to get big cause your beeing pushed around. no matter what road you take roids or natty, its going to take time and some serious dedication. there are other ways to deal with punk azz bullies than being bigger than they are bro , remember no matter how big or bad you get , there is always going to be someone bigger and badder good luck on what ever you decide to do late.

Good one MEAT!!!

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Why don't you take some kind of self-defense course?

Fully Suss'd Out is offline New Member
    If your gonna do this try, somethin eles beside prop. Prop is aint that good for bulking. I'm using sus and deca and ive put on 25lbs. Make sure you sort your PCT out, ie clomid, before you go jumpin. Good luck.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by curtdogg
    pretty much i am done with being ****in small. this fool was pushing me around tonight and i'm done with that. can people just understand where they maybe USE to be and just help me out. My old dealer says I need Fina. I don't know what to do and think prop and deca with arimidex as my anti es. will be sufficient. Thanks for all the input, i'll check it when i wake up. peace thanks
    Your focus is totally wrong. Drugs don't make you big.

Hard work, diet, consistency do.

You need to have a house built before u try to paint it. You're going to be disappointed with the results.

At 160 lbs., you've TONS of NATURAL HARD WORK to do.

Unless you can provide a picture that displays otherwise (maxed out natural potential) the only cycle you should embark upon is a bicycle.

~SC~

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with everyone else here you really dont sound all that ready for AS. and to me it just soundsl ike you want it so you "don;t get pushed around" I think you would be making a big mistake if you took them for this reason. Look into some kinda of martial arts class. I dont care how big you are if know some form of martial arts and stick to it there won;t be many people who can push you around nemore. Size isn;t everything. If you throw in a 250 pound guy who's never been in a fight against 180 lb martial artist (or some other form) then id put my money on the guy who knows what he is doing.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i agree with everyone else here you really dont sound all that ready for AS. and to me it just soundsl ike you want it so you "don;t get pushed around" I think you would be making a big mistake if you took them for this reason. Look into some kinda of martial arts class. I dont care how big you are if know some form of martial arts and stick to it there won;t be many people who can push you around nemore. Size isn;t everything. If you throw in a 250 pound guy who's never been in a fight against 180 lb martial artist (or some other form) then id put my money on the guy who knows what he is doing.

Just to play devil's advocate for a second:

You have to be in a fight to use martial arts, big-balled muscles usually stop a fight before it starts.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    It doesn't sound like your ready to cycle, let alone tren . Revenge is what you are ready for, so take the roid money buy a tazer, I am 5'10" 242lbs. and it dropped me like a sack of potatos. But at this point you become the bully.

ire
    ire is offline Junior Member
    Bicycle.

Exactly what your looking for!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Take up a martial art or kick boxing, size means less than skill

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Take up a martial art or kick boxing, size means less than skill
    if the bigger guy also has skill... just imagine two boxers one 70lbs. heavier, 20lbs. can make a difference if both are skilled.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I was always the smallest guy growing up. I think as a freshman I was around 90 pounds. ****, I still am small. But, Like everyone said, it doesn't matter how big your are. I learned not to take **** from anyone and you know what? I always was the toughest SOB around. To me it's all mental. I can wrestle my buddies who are 240+ pounds and still put them on there ass. Steroids have nothing to do with that.

How were you taking Teset prop? Do you know it has to be shot every day? Unless you laid out your cycle, I don't think you ran it correctly.

Re-Read what Swolecat and Meat had to say. They said it best. One look at Swole, and I think we can all agree he knows what he is talking about. LISTEN TO HIM

Best of luck,

BLT

Thanks for all the reply's everyone. My bad cause i was pretty drunk last night and pissed off. I currently work out 4-5 days per week. The problem for me is my **** eating. My body wants me to eat at the weirdest times and I can't eat for like at least an hour in the morning. I don't remember how much prop I took a couple years ago. I did take it e/od though. I know martial arts and **** would help me mess this guy up but I want to get in better shape and look better for myself. So I guess prop isn't good for bulking? what about test e, but I know that takes a while to kick in. I will be takin arimadex instead of nolva which should be fine right?clomid and probably some deca so i would keep my gains. I have been training for years and please help me with what you think should be my right cycle.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curtdogg
    hey i am almost 21, only 5'10 and 160, i am skinny and i have taken a little test prop before by itself. Now i am considering taking test prop and deca with arimidex at the same time. Does this sound ok to everyone because i am just trying to take a cycle for like two months. How big of doses do you think I should take also if you could. Try not to bash me too hard cause i use to be a member till my **** got messed up. I have done my research just seein what you all think. Thanks
    curt
    You know what I think? If you are getting pushed around by some bully then you fight dirty and/or equalize the situation. You walk up to this ****er and as your walkingt act like your being a pussy and telling him how sorry you are for why he is picking on you and then just hit him as hard as you can in the solarplex, and when he goes to his knees, you just go ****ing apeshiit on him and beat his ass. Show no mercy on punk ass bullies.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i think this guy can gain natural weight by diet, hard work and supplements

Thread Information