jay007 is offline Associate Member

Anadrol & Winnie

Would this be a good stack? I'm looking to put on some size and stay tight for the summer, I do not to use test. Thinking about running the drol 1 a day for 3 months and winnie every other day for 3 months. I'm just playing around with the idea for the summer.
    For the winter i'm thinking of running drol by itself for 3 months.
    dec-feb. cycling out for march-may and starting june-august drol and winnie.
    Please give me some advice. i'm trying to stay price conscious this year.
    thanks for the help!

Steve Johnson is offline New Member
    ya thats a great idea!!! idiot

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    3 months is stupid even noobs will think so. Why are you so against test? My first cycle did not have test, it was drol for four weeks (50,100,100,50) primobolan depot for 10 weeks i think @ 400mg per week and winny 50mg ed weeks 6-10. clomid for pct. But what you are suggesting is seemingly uneducated.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    ?????????????? Dump both and get some TES and some Var, that cycle makes no sense at all, sorry bro.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    allways run test bro ... if u run what u want to do you are going to **** out your liver

AnabolicAlien Guest

god...

i'm so disheartened i don't know what to say...

A.A.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    Would this be a good stack? I'm looking to put on some size and stay tight for the summer, I do not to use test. Thinking about running the drol 1 a day for 3 months and winnie every other day for 3 months. I'm just playing around with the idea for the summer.
    thanks for the help!
    this is a cycle popular with turks and others......although nobody here will condone it.....run prop, you will be even tighter for the summer.....and never run win eod, ed a must

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jay007
    thanks for the help!
    That cycle will be fine as long as you have a spare liver on hand. Are you getting tired of the one you have now?

**** that was harsh but i deserve it. The reason i don't want to run test is half way through my cycles my sex drive quits on me. I'm looking for a cycle over the summer that will put size on and make me look jacked not FAT. what does everyone recommend? For the winter I'm looking to put size on but again not get FAT. I'm 5'6 190, very little fat at all. i have taken cycles in the past but i like to mix it up to see what other cycles can do for me. I'm also trying to stay on a budget. Any help???

Darkprince319 is offline New Member
    you will always need test as base, whenever you run anadrol , I head its good to run winnie also to prevent gyno...

AnabolicAlien Guest

hey...

run test with everything except fina.

test is dirt cheap man... i could get a 10 week cycle of it (500mg/week) for under 100 dollars. test does not make you fat... if anything, you'll look more fat/bloated on the dbol .

just run a test cycle. kickstart it with dbol if you want.

A.A.

how about drol by itself for the winter and eq and winnie for the summer. For the summer I'm looking for a cycle to run from june-to the end of august. what are some sugestions????

AnabolicAlien Guest

no no no

the cycles you described are just plain asinine... we told you what we would do.... use test as a base with everything. eq without test is a silly idea. dbol alone?? you need to do a lot of research or you can do it half-assed and get half the results.

A.A.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Hey jay, I find it hard to believe that your sex drive quits on you half way through a cycle. At the end maybe, but not in the middle. What were your doses?

Thread Information