gliberati is offline New Member

Morning or Night to work out.

What's up? Is it better to workout in the morning or night?
    Should there be roids in the blood when you work out? If so, then morning would be out of the question. Right?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gliberati
    Should there be roids in the blood when you work out? If so, then morning would be out of the question. Right?
    why would working out mourning or night affect the roids in your blood?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    work out in the morning FOR SURE...working out at night screws up your adrenal glands and isnt good for you...and working out in the morning would not affect the roids in ur blood.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why would working out mourning or night affect the roids in your blood?

UUUHHHHHHHH

Gliberati the juice is still in your blood. It don't go away when you sleep..LOL
    Last edited by getinbig; 11-04-2004 at 09:31 PM.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Like Jackman said, there would be no difference you would still have the roids in you? I don't understand your question?

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Just make sure you provide your body with enough fuel before and after, and you'll be good to go. It makes no difference(schedule permiting).

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Like Jackman said, there would be no difference you would still have the roids in you? I don't understand your question?
    i think he believes roids work right after you inject or somthing and if he injects later it would be a waste but im not sure it did not make much sence.

Well we have an answer to his problem, its called the workout forum. Just scroll down on the forums and you can find it. They can provide all the answers you need. ALSO!! its like a bonus, this site records every thread that was posted in the past so you can search under those TOO!!! ISNT IT AMAZING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Well we have an answer to his problem, its called the workout forum. Just scroll down on the forums and you can find it. They can provide all the answers you need. ALSO!! its like a bonus, this site records every thread that was posted in the past so you can search under those TOO!!! ISNT IT AMAZING!!!
    settle down killa

gliberati is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    i think he believes roids work right after you inject or somthing and if he injects later it would be a waste but im not sure it did not make much sence.

Yeah this is what i mean..... thank you all for the info.... i will check the workout sight......

i was worried...cause i workout at 5am... that nothing would be fresh in my system....

Yeah this is what i mean..... thank you all for the info.... i will check the workout sight......

i was worried...cause i workout at 5am... that nothing would be fresh in my system....
    bro it takes several weeks for the steroid to build up. the shot you took that day wont even affect you cause it takes the time for its ester to release. unless of course your taking a fast acting ester like test suspention.

AnabolicAlien Guest

oh god...

working out at night screws up your adrenal glands and isnt good for you -- originally posted by kaptainkeezy04
    oh really now??? do you have any evidence of this b/c i tell you, a lot of guys out there are really messing with their adrenal glands then! LMAO!!

where do you people come up with these crazy things... never ceases to amaze me.

A.A.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    oh really now??? do you have any evidence of this b/c i tell you, a lot of guys out there are really messing with their adrenal glands then! LMAO!!

where do you people come up with these crazy things... never ceases to amaze me.

A.A.
    i was thinking same thing but if i wanted to get in an arguement tonight over somthing this dumb i would fight with my dog

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    i'd workout while sleeping....

Thread Information