Phatso is offline Associate Member

some help cycle wise..?

ok i just finished my first cycle pretty light sustanon 250 and primo 1 of each per week .. anyway i was wondering will stanazol + eq help me shred the excess fat no matter how low my weight goes there are some areas which fats do not seem to disapear :/ my trainer is advising i do stanazol 50 mg daily and eq 350 mg weekly and reach up to 500 mg then back down and thinking of sticking in test prop *hard to find atm* and t3 but ill have clen for sure.. any tips letme know thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails some help cycle wise..?-image-043-.jpg   some help cycle wise..?-image-044-.jpg  

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u were only running 1 sust and 1 primo a week??

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    ok i just finished my first cycle pretty light sustanon 250 and primo 1 of each per week .. anyway i was wondering will stanazol + eq help me shred the excess fat no matter how low my weight goes there are some areas which fats do not seem to disapear :/ my trainer is advising i do stanazol 50 mg daily and eq 350 mg weekly and reach up to 500 mg then back down and thinking of sticking in test prop *hard to find atm* and t3 but ill have clen for sure.. any tips letme know thanks
    your trainer is an idiot, you should not be cycling at that size especially since thats an after pic, no flame intended bro but you should get out of here and check the diet forum,

yeah just a light first cycle trainer said he didnt wanna put too much into me to start just to try and get the shape right.. i was just pure fat lol

yeah just a light first cycle trainer said he didnt wanna put too much into me to start just to try and get the shape right.. i was just pure fat lol
    bro ur trainer doesnt know ****! i think u should do a lot of research for ur self

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    bro ur trainer doesnt know ****! i think u should do a lot of research for ur self
    ya bro fire his ass we can be your trainers for free! even if he wanted you to do a low test dose you should of still shot sust every other day but dividing the shots up.

o lol there goes my trainer u guys are hired ok so what dosage would u suggest for stanazol and eq ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    ya bro fire his ass we can be your trainers for free! even if he wanted you to do a low test dose you should of still shot sust every other day but dividing the shots up.
    exactly bro just stick around here a do some research and u will learn a lot! dont pay some dumbass to give u bad advice

o lol there goes my trainer u guys are hired ok so what dosage would u suggest for stanazol and eq ?
    u shouldnt run a cycle w/out test

cool thanks for the advice guys.. appreciate it *votes steroid .com my trainers lol

Hey man i hate to nag but you got a case of gyno. did this progress from the gear or is this from something else? if i was you i would start taking some nolva @ 10mg/ed for like 3 weeks to get rid of that. My .02. Also you need to run TEST WITH ANY AAS... JUST THINK OF IT AS A CARDINAL RULE.......RESEARCH!!!

yeah very aware of the gyno its been there since i was fat.. sux

Thread Information