AnabolicAlien Guest

Lightbulb Who here does cycles that would make people on here cringe??

Hey guys.

I was wondering who here doesn't cycle the way most people on here would suggest. For example:

1. Not using test with every cycle.
    2. Running older cycles such as deca /dbol
    3. Pryamiding
    4. Orals only

and so on...

If so can you explain what you do and your reasoning for it? I'm asking b/c I've seen many people do just deca alone or deca/dbol and get amazing gains and keep them without getting deca dick.

A.A.

well i feel you should show this pyramid cycle to us. let me see how jacked it is

meat is offline Associate Member
    i have a friend who cycles deca alone and seems to be fine, he doesnt take test or do pct but hes fricken jacked and very vascular. he takes between 200-300-mgs per wk for 10 wk at atime and if hes ever dotten deca dick,well then hes never talked about it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by meat
    i have a friend who cycles deca alone and seems to be fine, he doesnt take test or do pct but hes fricken jacked and very vascular. he takes between 200-300-mgs per wk for 10 wk at atime and if hes ever dotten deca dick,well then hes never talked about it.
    deca dick does not happen to everyone and when it does some people do not want to admit to it.

meat is offline Associate Member
    right on , maybe ill bust his BA*LS about it OH yea ,i forgot, he has had surgery for gyno before.
    Last edited by meat; 11-05-2004 at 02:09 AM.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say that BDTR does cycles that make me cringe. Yeah 2-3 grams of test defintely is making me cringe. Oh and thats on top of the 200-300mg of Tren ED and HGH/Slin/T3. D*mn I wish I had the balls and wreckless abandonment to run that! Being on gear is grrrrreat....4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days. Ok sorry I got side tracked thinking about my up coming cycle. I'll go to bed now.

Latimus is offline Banned
    i didnt run test at 500mgs my first cycle....700 actually......and i didnt use clomid with pct....lol i used a lot more nolv and trib instead........kept it all though

peump is offline Senior Member
    i ran deca at 300mg per week 1-10
    and winstrol 50mg EOD weeks 6-10
    no test and had fantastic gains. Its time for another cycle, I have test but I dont if im going to run it or not. Do ya'll think test is a must? Would the gains be that much better with 400 or 500mg every 4 days test ent.?(w/deca)

run it if i have it?
    dont waste it if i gain without it?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I think a cycle that is good in duration like 10-12 weeks at a low to medium dose will give you great results without a lot of the problems of the really high dose cycles. When I say a low to medium cycle I mean Tes Enan @ 200-300mg EW and Tes Deca @ 200-300mg EW, Anavar or Win at the end for 4 weeks at a low dose like 20mg per day plus proper PCT, ie HCG /Clomid. I have done this and know a very large amount of other people that have done it and got really good results.Over doing it can hurt you more than improve your body. JMO

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I do...
    Will explain after my next cycle...
    With Before/AFter Pics
    And Blood work

~Nark

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I did a whole cycle of pump and pose. j/k

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I would say that BDTR does cycles that make me cringe. Yeah 2-3 grams of test defintely is making me cringe. Oh and thats on top of the 200-300mg of Tren ED and HGH/Slin/T3......
    i'll second that...his cycles are STOUT....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    This tread is a little old but interesting! I did tren and test for my first cycle.
    Bump for more replies.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I did Just TTokkyo Test E at 500mg a week and did not pct. Just got some 6oxo from GNC.. What a dumb ass. Never again..

O yeah i kept about 90% of size and all of my strength.

Bump for more replies.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was deca 300mg/week for 10 weeks. Strength gains were great. Size gains were great. A good amount of water retention though (I didn't know about aromatise inhibitors at the time). Gained about 20lbs and kept 15. I was horny as hell while on cycle. During PCT however, I was having some troubles. Sex drive was gone. Trouble maintaining erections and took forever to finish. It all came back eventually.

Thread Information