Phatso is offline Associate Member

some stupid Q's ?

sorry about this guys ive been ready forums for like 2 hours cant find good answers.. hopefully i can get some direct answers off u guys..
    well first off whats DNP ??
    and um another Q which has a better fat burning effect?
    1. running at the same speed constanstly for 30 mins
    then cycle for 30 mins
    2. walking fast and an incline of 5 for 30 mins
    then cycle for 30 mins?
    and as for abs my abs started to show last week but then i started messin around with my food burgers and myoplex shakes *got a lot of sodium per bag* and theyre disapearing slowly lol any tips on how to loose the sodium? my trainer gaveme some pills that made me constantly piss lost like 6 pounds in 1 day he said they make u piss the sodium.. but cant get me my own supply any known products for this???

Phatso is offline Associate Member
    o and i got another Q letsay i havent eaten the whole day *fasting holy month of ramathan here* wake up do cardio for an hour then have a snickers bar bowl of cornflakes *kellogs no sugar one turkey slices and orange juice for dinner until the next day after breaking my fast would that make me gain fat or since its only 1 meal id loose fat ??

mitch428cj is offline Member
    DNP is a fat burning chemical that is very dangerous if not used and dosed properly , 2) get your heartrate in the fat-burning zone and keep it there

Jackt23 is offline Member

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bro,
    if you dont know what DNP is, then you dont need it, dont even think about it, as far as the cardio walking is better,imo it better ables you to keep your hart rate in the right zone,
    Tip on getting rid of extra sodium, dont eat it in the first place, 100% guaranteed to work, whats better than that, and its safe..

Thread Information