meat is offline Associate Member

1in on arms in a month!

ok i know i probably wont get straight answers but im currious to know if anyone has or knows someone who has used synthol for a mear inch or so on any lagging body parts , i know its kinda off the wall but im bored
    Last edited by meat; 11-05-2004 at 08:39 PM.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    yes i know individuals that have used synthal..

One enjoyed it quite a bit.. but the supposed holding on to the size for years isn't true.. his lasted maybe a year in his biceps - you could tell though.. the oil is a suntanning oil and twice as thick..

his striations were gory looking and not asthetic at all - just take a look at a 97' picture of Nasser El Sonbaty

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderMikeJ
    yes i know individuals that have used synthal..

One enjoyed it quite a bit.. but the supposed holding on to the size for years isn't true.. his lasted maybe a year in his biceps - you could tell though.. the oil is a suntanning oil and twice as thick..

his striations were gory looking and not asthetic at all - just take a look at a 97' picture of Nasser El Sonbaty
    synthal is posing oil not suntan oil.

WonderMikeJ is offline Junior Member
    sorry jackman... if you have acquired such great knowledge to correct people why don't you answer the guy's questions??..

either way it's a topical oil that is not meant to be injected into the body.. it's not manufactured sterile...

i wouldn't touch it either way...

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    synthol is mct oil mainly, same sh*t u can walk into gnc and buy

Latimus is offline Banned
    i have a buddy who uses it..he looks awesome

ok ive done a few searches and spent the last few hours reading about synthol . the research states that ( use in bis,for instance) after ones achieved say a 1-3 inch result inthe bicept that gains of over 70 % are kept do to the stretched fascia allowing more muscle growth. this has been documented through a course of X-rays once the oil has been completely absorbed by the body that the arm has kept most of its size. the same thing goes for site inj. AAS but results tend to take longer due to faster absobtion rates. this has to do with the fascia restricting the amount of muscle to grow so once you have stretched the desired amount it is replaced by new muscle. like anything else if taken incorrectly or immaturely then there are associated risks but people who have used it one time are reporting going from an 18 1/2 in. arms to 20 inches in a matter of a month. i may have just stirred up a hornets nest but **** this is some interesting ****e.... |--[\\\]>------
    Last edited by meat; 11-05-2004 at 06:45 AM.

bump

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    go for it if thats the look you want... i've used it for a year on all body parts....anywhere up to 6ml a day, a different bodypart everyday.. stopped becuase at the pace i was going, i was going to go beyond what i wanted to look like

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Bro dont shoot that stuff. If your going to shoot body parts why not spot inject whatever steroids you take. It works I do it. I cant see just shooting oil into your body parts with no drug in it its a waste of a shot.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    Bro dont shoot that stuff. If your going to shoot body parts why not spot inject whatever steroids you take. It works I do it. I cant see just shooting oil into your body parts with no drug in it its a waste of a shot.
    It's not a waste, the oil will be trapped between muscle fibers and will increase size to a great extent. And not to nit-pick, but spot injecting does not work in every case...only test suspension, insulin , and a few others have been known for localized growth. I would not suggest synthol though, it causes muscles to have a weird shape to them.

toolman is offline Banned
    sorry jackman... if you have acquired such great knowledge to correct people why don't you answer the guy's questions??..

either way it's a topical oil that is not meant to be injected into the body.. it's not manufactured sterile...

Wonder, for a newbie you have no right to cop an additude...Jackmans a solid bro. Get used to being corrected once in awhile, we all are and don't take offense to it. If you differ, then say so and buttress your assertions, but no need to be a wise guy.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    In my case it really wasn't all that effective. I did a cycle of synthol in my bi's and saw good gains in the short run, but my bi's are still my most lagging bodypart. If it works for you, then great. Hey, I know they didn't keep the size, but atleast they aren't all deformed like in pics I have seen of synthol abusers.

BTW: I would only use it if you were going to be in a BB contest/show. And also make sure your ass aspirates... you would NOT want to shoot that **** into a vein. I once aspirated and drew blood when I was planning to shoot 3cc's of straight synthol.

thanks for the input bros,i dont plan on ever competing,i have far too many tats.LOLplus ive really got to work on my wheels.theyve been very neglected,strength wise , i like to call them running legs for a big guy im well winded 3 miles in 20mn40sec at 215 again thanks for all the help

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

the only guy i know who did it ended up in the hospital, had an exploratory laparoscopy, had his gall bladder removed, and still has abdominal pains.

just doesn't sound worth it to me except if you're going to compete maybe.

A.A.

talked me out of this one , it was just a thought though. and for WHOISDAMAN,i read your heated debate on this topic ,found it on a search, some real good research brother.thanks

AmateurBuilder is offline New Member
    I did one cycle of the stuff. Used it in my bi's and tri's. It was painful at first and due to the swelling I only injected every other day. At first my arms were so inflamed they looked huge. After my body got used to it they shrank back down to normal even before I had finished usage. I used synthetek syntherol and may try another brand because the gains were not sustainable at all.

test is best is offline Associate Member

smart ass new b!!!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=WonderMikeJ]sorry jackman... if you have acquired such great knowledge to correct people why don't you answer the guy's questions??..
    QUOTE]

LOL... dont b bitter because he corrected u! especially when u have 20 posts!
    ANYWAYS........

looking at these dudes should b enough reason not to touch that crap! LOL..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=20247.0

I introduce you all to the new Mr O

swoll4589 is offline Member
    isnt synthol a little dangerous. i dunno but i read somewhere it was.

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    wow if I looked like those guys in tycin's post...I would......be an idiot

Abombz04 is offline New Member
    OMG ... Thats horrible ...

MrHuge is offline Junior Member

that look is caused by

[QUOTE=tycin]
    QUOTE]

LOL... dont b bitter because he corrected u! especially when u have 20 posts!
    ANYWAYS........

looking at these dudes should b enough reason not to touch that crap! LOL..

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=20247.0

I introduce you all to the new Mr O

implants not synthol! No matter how much synnthol you use your muscles could never look that way the oil will disipate way to fast for that to ever look anything like that! So much misinformation out there. 90% of the top pros are using Synthol it is for advanced athletes not newbees.

Mr.Huge

Joey2ness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHuge
    implants not synthol! No matter how much synnthol you use your muscles could never look that way the oil will disipate way to fast for that to ever look anything like that! So much misinformation out there. 90% of the top pros are using Synthol it is for advanced athletes not newbees.

Mr.Huge
    i can imagine that synthol will look good on a person with very muscular well defined arms

Big A is offline Junior Member
    I am not going to get into an argument about it here, but 99.9% of the information about Synthol that you find on the net is false spewed forward by people that have no education on the subject.

On my board (in my sig), there's countless people that use it that are top national competitors and IFBB pros who openly talk about it's use on the board, and some even show photos of the enhanced bodyparts.

As mentioned previously, it's an advanced product, not for newbies. And yes, those fools in the photos have implants because as mentioned, it is impossible to look like that with oils, regardless of how much you inject.

To the ones that have not retained their gains - after your intial 30 day course of daily injections (assuming you are doing it properly), you have to do once a week injections for 6 weeks. During that time, you have to be in ideal anabolic environment (nutrition, training, rest, gear) so the muscles grow quickly, so they fill the 'space' left by the oil as it dissipates.
    Done that way, the gains are permanent. If you only use it to quickly enhance a bodypart before a show, you will lose all the 'gains' as you have not done it properly.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    the only guy i know who did it ended up in the hospital, had an exploratory laparoscopy, had his gall bladder removed, and still has abdominal pains.

just doesn't sound worth it to me except if you're going to compete maybe.

A.A.
    Uhuh! And the only guy I know that has used steroids , became a mass murderer and wants to take over the world!

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I tried to inject half a cc of deca in my bicep and it swelled up for three days and was painfull for 2 weeks. Also this was not the first time I had a stupid idea like this calves etc and I was not alone on this also have plenty of friends who regret this experiment. Spot injections does not work with oil, thee end. If you think that oil, that is used in salads and lubricating engine parts will benefit your physique. I have a small factory in matera italy were we make olive oil. If you want I will sell you a gallon for 7 euro.

Thread Information