Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

DNP or Lipo if you had the $$$$$

To those that have used DNP or have alot of knowledge, if you had the money would you do liposuction over DNP? After this cycle I am selling a motor cycle and I have some stubborn fat around my midsection and was thinking of using that money to get some dnp or Lipo. Thoughts and if anyone has done both, what is your opinion.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never done dnp but i have tried clen and have used fina. i still have some stubborn midsection fat that i cant seem to lose no matter what. if i had the cash i would try lipo just to lose the stubborn stuff.

so far one vote lipo over dnp if cash is not a option. thanks edmen2. Anyone else?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    bump.

I am also curious about lipo

well, the thought of bumping this myself was a hard decission. but, it's better than creating the same thread again, and again, and etc... (can you say banned?)

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    cardio!

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    cardio!
    does this mean money is an issue?

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    dnp cost nothing compared to lipo, but lipo gets right to the source and once its gone its gone... for the most part, i would do lipo over dnp "if" i had the money.. i dont so i'll stick with my dnp cycles

Maybe I should reword this, OK, if diet and cardio are taken care of. and finished a cycle pct'd with a clen back; and still had stubborn layer of fat around midsection would you do a dnp cycle or liposuction if money is not of concern?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Lipo. No Question

fabry is offline Senior Member
    i had several operation in the stomach area and after an accident lost lot of weight. then, while recovering and puttin on weight, the fat around my stomach increased in size but the "fun" is that it "stopped" exactly above the pants belt. seems like continuous use of the belt stoppet it to move under it and its all there (not huge stomach... and im not FAT).
    im not kidding bros!!!
    each summer i diet but this bastard is still there... it reduces, but that "line" never goes. im seriously thinkin about lipo... if my conditions will allow it..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i had lipo and would recomend it to anyone.

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Lipo's definately better because fat cells are actually removed using this process. Successful dieting & DNP use will only shrink those fat cells.

rudsman is offline New Member
    lipo permanently removes fat cells. The next time you overeat, the fat has to go somewhere, so it'll go on your thighs. so you have your thigh's lipo'd, and it goes on your chest. you get that done and it goes on your back and on and on it goes until you get fat building up in all kinds of places like your elbows, knees, behind the ears etc.

that's an extreme case obviously, but after lipo, gaining fat or even the prospect of gaining it is a stressful business. what's the point in having a lean belly if you look like the michellin man everywhere else

I'd give low dose DNP a shot. 200mg ED with proper supplementation, adequate water, strict diet & cardio can work wonders when diet & cardio alone has failed. anavar also helped me lose flab around the mid-section. I did an anavar only cycle and got almost visible abs for the first time in my life.

do some serious research on lipo bro. especially the side effect I mentioned. I did have an article about that somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out. good luck.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    if it's a vote since money isn't a problem and I could get either one just as easy as the other I'd go dnp , for the only reason that it get's rid of fat "everywhere" not just the site of the lypo. I was reading that a 200mg/day cycle can be keeped for over 20 days without much problem....of course if you don't consider sweeting like a pig a problem then you have none hehe

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    My good friends wife died from complications from Lipo, come to find out it is very common, some people die on the table. I would never even consider lipo, so DNP gets my vote.

The technique of tumescent liposuction has become especially popular, in part because of its purported safety. This procedure involves pumping several quarts/liters of a solution below the skin (subcutaneously) in the area to be suctioned. The solution consists of salt water (saline) to which is added the local anesthetic lidocaine to numb the surgical site and the vessel-constrictor epinephrine (adrenaline) to help minimize bleeding. The fat is then suctioned out through small tubes. Tumescent liposuction is now the most common form of liposuction.

Five deaths after tumescent liposuction were found among 48,527 deaths referred to the Office of Chief Medical Examiner of the City of New York from 1993 to 1998, according to a report published in The New England Journal of Medicine.

The 5 victims ranged from ages 33 to 54. Four of the 5 patients were women. All 5 had received lidocaine. Three died because their heart rate became too slow (bradycardia) and their blood pressure dropped dangerously (hypotension). It is well known that lidocaine lowers the heart rate. In fact, lidocaine is sometimes used as an emergency measure to slow dangerously rapid heart rates.

One patient died of a fluid overload. She had been given more than 13 quarts of fluid, 7 intravenously and 6 pumped into the surgical sites which included the breasts (for enlargement), chest, arms, back, abdomen, thighs, buttocks and knees. The excess fluid collected in her lungs (pulmonary edema) and she essentially drowned to death.

The fifth patient died of a blood clot in the lungs. During a tumescent liposuction procedure of the legs, the patient developed a clot (thrombosis) in her calf veins, which broke loose (embolized) and wedged in her lungs (pulmonary thromboembolism).

Tumescent liposuction can be fatal, conclude the authors of the report, Drs. Rama B. Rao and Robert S. Hoffman of New York University Medical Center and Bellevue Hospital and Dr. Susan F. Ely, forensic pathologist in the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner of New York City.

The danger of tumescent liposuction appears to be due, at least in part, to the lidocaine -- the toxicity of lidocaine and unfavorable interactions of lidocaine with other medications the patient may be taking.

No matter which technique is used, liposuction is considered completely cosmetic and therefore entirely optional (elective). The central question now looming with liposuction would seem to be: "Are any deaths justifiable with a completely cosmetic procedure?"

(Source: N Engl J Med 1999;340:1471-5.)

There ya have it, just a little info on the lipo thing if ya ever wanna know.

Quote Originally Posted by rudsman
    lipo permanently removes fat cells. The next time you overeat, the fat has to go somewhere, so it'll go on your thighs. so you have your thigh's lipo'd, and it goes on your chest. you get that done and it goes on your back and on and on it goes until you get fat building up in all kinds of places like your elbows, knees, behind the ears etc.

that's an extreme case obviously, but after lipo, gaining fat or even the prospect of gaining it is a stressful business. what's the point in having a lean belly if you look like the michellin man everywhere else

I'd give low dose DNP a shot. 200mg ED with proper supplementation, adequate water, strict diet & cardio can work wonders when diet & cardio alone has failed. anavar also helped me lose flab around the mid-section. I did an anavar only cycle and got almost visible abs for the first time in my life.

do some serious research on lipo bro. especially the side effect I mentioned. I did have an article about that somewhere, I'll see if I can dig it out. good luck.

I agree......

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    To those that have used DNP or have alot of knowledge, if you had the money would you do liposuction over DNP? After this cycle I am selling a motor cycle and I have some stubborn fat around my midsection and was thinking of using that money to get some dnp or Lipo. Thoughts and if anyone has done both, what is your opinion.
    I'd use DNP I swear by it

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I would also stay away from lipo for mainly the reasons mentioned above. I literally dropped 25 lbs one year to get my stomach perfect. I just cut down to nothing and then started rebuilding there, kept the stomach and gained 20 lbs of he weight back all muscle. It takes an insane committment with diet and cardio to have a perfect stomach and a cutting AS helps quite a bit.

lol... just talking about lipo with a friend of mine. he called it the Lazi People Option

Thread Information