ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member

Question about Tren Sides

Hey guys I need some input. I have done several cycles before namely Test/EQ, Test/Dbol . I have decided to try Tren for the first time after much research.

I'm currently doing a Test prop/ tren Ace cycle running the prop at 150 eod and the tren 75eod. I've been on this cycle for one week already. Now my question is I have this strange pain in my middle back around the kidney area. Now this is not the the lower back Dbol pump. I'm use to that and know what that feels like. I know Tren is known to be possibly kidney toxic. I'm drinking a gallon and a half of water a day as well as taking R-ala and cranberry extract. Has anyone experienced this type of feeling before?

Should I stop the tren and see if it goes away. Any input would be great.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I would up the water intake and the supps.. then if the pain is still there.. you might want to consider stopping.

ghostdog128 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bro, I'll bump the water up to 2 gallons and see if that helps.

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    It is my first time using tren also and this is my first week in. I am doing 75mg EOD and I am starting to get a bit of a pain around my kidney area. Even with the proper supps and water intake is this feeling normal?

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    up the water and change your doses to every day rather than eod. You might be getting the pains from inconsistant blood levels.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If you decide to stay with eod injects bump the tren to 100. Up your water and get some kidney support supplements (uva ursi, cranberry, hydrogenga, etc...)

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    i've read that in order to feel actual pain in the kidneys, you would have more obvious symptoms first...pissing blood, sickness, death. maybe someone can back me up on this, i forgot which board the report was posted on...

of course drinking more water and kidney support supps wont hurt. ive gotten lower back pumps as well as middle back pumps, hell my back will swell up as i'm walking to class. tren rocks

Thread Information