2timer is offline Senior Member

Talking lost 2% in 2.5 weeks hahahahahha!!!!

I think this time I will finally get down to 6% my goal never been that low I can't wait for spring break. getting some lipoderm-y should help alot.
    if you guys want updats tell me ok. last day of cycle is february 30 just before spring break.
    goal is 210/5%/31

starting stats-
    oct18/04
    197lbs
    bf-12.3%
    waist 34.5inch
    goal is 210/5%/31

nov. 5/04
    201-202lbs
    bf 10.1%
    waist 33inch

cycle test enantate 400mg/week for 20 weeks
    t-3 150mcg with clen 10days and eca 10days
    arimedex 0.25mg. I don't know but I feel enantahate kicking after the first week. I feel horny more , more agressive more euphoric I hear 4 weeks but after first week I feeling it. I love this stuff(ultragrowth labs)

diet is like this
    revised
    1: oatmeal and 2%milk+shake
    2:6 eggs one yolk with whole wheat toast

2:medium salad (in the sald mixed with rice and LOTS beans with lots of vegitables)

3:banana
    workout(one bodypart perday)/cardio40mins*6weeks

4:2protein shake+ milk +rice

6:tuna in olive oil+whole wheat bread

people said it is wrong but it seems like it working!

workout- one body part everyday6 days a week. cardio 40min on treatmill for 6 days a week afetr working out!

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I think this time I will finally get down to 6% my goal never been that low I can't wait for spring break. getting some lipoderm-y should help alot.
    if you guys want updats tell me ok. last day of cycle is february 30 just before spring break.
    goal is 210/5%/31

starting stats-
    oct18/04
    197lbs
    bf-12.3%
    waist 34.5inch
    goal is 210/5%/31

nov. 5/04
    201-202lbs
    bf 10.1%
    waist 33inch

arimedex 0.25mg. I don't know but I feel enantahate kicking after the first week. I feel horny more , more agressive more euphoric I hear 4 weeks but after first week I feeling it. I love this stuff(ultragrowth labs)
    February 30th????? Sorry bro, but thats funny

europeman is offline Junior Member
    so you are taking 150 mcg t3 and dont lose al lot of muscle thanks to the 400 mg test????

this sounds very well to me because: In summer I ran 4 weeks T3 ² 150/200 mcg a day andt lost a lot of muscle, and alsk fat, I went down from 220 to 180 in 4 weeks, and I was more flat than ever, no strength, no pump, nothing

sorry feburay 28 oopsss look up calender now. yes test 400 mg is perfect with t-3

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    wound'nt clen be better for cutting while on a test so you will lose as little as absolute possible muscle?

I am on clen ? read the cycle again.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    so you are taking 150 mcg t3 and dont lose al lot of muscle thanks to the 400 mg test????

this sounds very well to me because: In summer I ran 4 weeks T3 ² 150/200 mcg a day andt lost a lot of muscle, and alsk fat, I went down from 220 to 180 in 4 weeks, and I was more flat than ever, no strength, no pump, nothing
    you didnt research that before taking it? of course you were going to loose a ton on muscle without taking test. you probobly lost as much muscle as fat. which realy does not make you look any better cause you just a smaller just as fat person if bf % stays same.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    goal is 210/5%/31

starting stats-
    oct18/04
    197lbs
    bf-12.3%
    waist 34.5inch
    goal is 210/5%/31

nov. 5/04
    201-202lbs
    bf 10.1%
    waist 33inch

150MCG(EACH DAY) OF T-3 ..THATS A LITTLE MUCH DONT YOU THINK

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    150MCG(EACH DAY) OF T-3 ..THATS A LITTLE MUCH DONT YOU THINK
    read mallets threads you actually go up to 200mg for 5 days then down, forget exact number of days but the proof is sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    read mallets threads you actually go up to 200mg for 5 days then down, forget exact number of days but the proof is sound.
    I'LL CHECK IT OUT...YOU JUST WANT TO BE REAL CAREFUL FUKIN AROUND WITH YOUR THYROID THOUGH.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    I'LL CHECK IT OUT...YOU JUST WANT TO BE REAL CAREFUL FUKIN AROUND WITH YOUR THYROID THOUGH.
    ya it actually is easier on your thyroid that the traditional meathods.

ya it actually is easier on your thyroid that the traditional meathods.
    one of only a few things left that i have not tried..t-3...will definately throw it in next spring

I know people who are on all year round on t-3. There has never been noted ever that someone took cytomel and their thyroids won't come back. specially with our culture that overdosage is the only way to go. Just look at the ephedra controversy or drug over dosages. knowing that then there has to be someone who overdosed and died or ****ed there thyroids? but ther hasn't been. Just think about why would your body stop producing thyroids? no thyroids makes signals for more thyroids. people don't realize this is genitically programmed. how you can **** that process. you might slow down through time just like your test levels might slow and then you suppliment with bladderwreck and you are set. you have to give your body atleast 4 to 6 weeks with bladderwreck and you are set. I am just wondering has anyone evere 200 mcg for like 6 months?

nobody has noticed that I gained 5 lbs and lost 4lbs fat in two and half week. that increadible with test e. they tell me it takes four week to feel it. 2.5 weeks and here I am gained 5lbs? I think I have fast reaction to steroids always but then it slows down like week 8-10 where I only gain few lbs if any. first 6-8 weeks I gain 25lbs or more always.

I think that is because the aterretention at the beginning, and the Ibs at the end is more like real muschle, or fat

you didnt research that before taking it? of course you were going to loose a ton on muscle without taking test. you probobly lost as much muscle as fat. which realy does not make you look any better cause you just a smaller just as fat person if bf % stays same.
    I was not fat, I started it at 8 % bf because I was on that for 2 weeks without any difeernce, not even when i lowered mij kcal to 1300,
    but, if i take 400 mg test i can take easily 100 mcg t3 without losing muscle, end even build muscle? that sounds great

Quote Originally Posted by europeman
    I was not fat, I started it at 8 % bf because I was on that for 2 weeks without any difeernce, not even when i lowered mij kcal to 1300,
    but, if i take 400 mg test i can take easily 100 mcg t3 without losing muscle, end even build muscle? that sounds great
    there nothing like test and t-3. best cut combination. obviously winstrol and fina, eq are great too but I lov ethe test only. I have low side effect accept the dreaded ball shrinkage.

NO. Read Duchaine's work on that subject.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    where is duchaine's work?

Dan Duchaine?

He wrote the Underground Steroid Handbook I and II, BodyOpus, published the USH updates, the Dirty Dieting Newsletter, etc...

Most, if not all, of Mallet's reccomendations are originally found in Duchaine's work.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Dan Duchaine?

He wrote the Underground Steroid Handbook I and II, BodyOpus, published the USH updates, the Dirty Dieting Newsletter, etc...

Most, if not all, of Mallet's reccomendations are originally found in Duchaine's work.
    so mallet is correct with the posts he made right? dont realy need to know whare it came from as long as it is correct so why did you say no?

Everything Mallet says (which is the same as Duchaine) is correct. Where he differs is where he is wrong.

I will be running a 12 week cycle next week with 12 weeks 1000 mg test E and the first 4 weeks 150 mg anadrol . after that i will go into a cutting cycle, i was thinking about 12 weeks EQ @ 400/600 mg a week en T3 @ 100/150 mcg a week. I dont have the problem of surpressing my thyroid because it never has worked, I take t4 year round for that reason, so i can take the t3 12 weeks straight with no problems aboout messing up my thyroid. is this a good idea?

are you fat? how is your t-3 ****ed up and you are not fat?
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-09-2004 at 12:45 PM.

Jock191 is offline Associate Member
    Europeman you only 18 and your taking AAS??? Not to mention 1000mg test.. Way to young bro. Oh and 2timer congrats on your resluts so far. Keep us posted.

are you fat? how is your t-3 ****ed up and you are not fat?
    No, I am not fat. I am almost 20 now, not 18???

fat-burning slowing down so I have changed couple things. one is changed banana with apple and bought some lipoderm. we will see what happens from now.
    stats 200lbs/10.2/33inch.
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-09-2004 at 06:08 PM.

also increased t-3 2oo mcg may god be with me.

improved body journal continues. my friend saw my **** and he siad what the hell is worng with you are ripped. I was 10%! they just don't understand.

stats
    197lbs(what )
    bf% 9.4
    waist belive or not 32 inch
    this has been a ggreat experience recommand this to everyone.

Thread Information