Thread: gear for my dad

kafabe is offline Junior Member

gear for my dad

My dad is 54 years old, He is over weight. he is 5'11" 300 lbs. he trains with me everyday, he has been weight and cardio training for a year now. He has been asking if there was any safe gear out there for him to take to just help him lose weight. I was thingk of just clen or something. I would rather him not even do it if there would be a chance for bad side effects at his age. Any suggestions? he is dedicated to eating healthy and training. I geuss his age makes it harder for results. He has lost 24 lbs the past 8 months from training and eating healthy. Any advice would be helpful. His insurance will pay for genetropin hgh, but that is the only hgh his insurance will cover. I just had heard that it was not that good. I have access to plenty of Jintropin 10mg hgh. Need advice for the old man......

2timer is offline Senior Member
    just go to doctor he would eaisly perscribe ****. also good ones are gh and low dosage test but ask the doc first.

Latimus is offline Banned
    at 300 pounds and 54...clen might be a little hard on that heart

cardio and high protein low carb diet bro.......

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    even though he eats "healthy", his diet probably sucks... most people dont know how to structure a diet to lose fat.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus

Agreed. Early AM cardio on an empty stomach will do him wonders. Also cut out the saturated fats, excess carbs and sugars.

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    also, clen could cause a cardiac arrest "stroke", not good

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    of course this is just my ignorant opinion but dnp would probably be safer for him than clen cause of the heart thing... as long as he did no more than 200mg/day he could go for 20+ days without worring about getting too bad from the heat sides.....

meat is offline Associate Member
    tell him to keep it up bro, one of the biggest guys in my gym is in his 50s im not sure what hes taking but as far as quality hes definately in the top 5 in here other than hes got a crazy red blotchy face,mostly on his cheeks. i hope im still going strong well into my 50,hell even just to beat the hell out of the grand kids

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Please don't tell him to jump on DNP , that would be a HELL of alot more straining on the body than clen . Like stated in some posts above... tell him to eat clean (high protein/low carb diet), and daily exercise (AM cardio does work wonders). For a man who is 5'11" and 300lbs, that would be a great start. Worry about AS later down the road when he is leaner and has a bf% that would respond much better, and it would be safer starting when he is not in the physical condition that he is in now.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Bro, at his age, Test and GH would be ideal for him.Low dosed though. His body is producing some low numbers at that age, so it will make losing weight and adding muscle extremely hard to do naturally.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Thumbs up

Not to be hard on your old man but if his diet and cardio etc were in check he should have lost at least twice as much weigh in eight months.
    I've seen a guy new to the whole gym scene gain 20lbs in 9 months just from jacking up his calories.
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    My dad is 54 years old, He is over weight. he is 5'11" 300 lbs. he trains with me everyday, he has been weight and cardio training for a year now. He has been asking if there was any safe gear out there for him to take to just help him lose weight. I was thingk of just clen or something. I would rather him not even do it if there would be a chance for bad side effects at his age. Any suggestions? he is dedicated to eating healthy and training. I geuss his age makes it harder for results. He has lost 24 lbs the past 8 months from training and eating healthy. Any advice would be helpful. His insurance will pay for genetropin hgh, but that is the only hgh his insurance will cover. I just had heard that it was not that good. I have access to plenty of Jintropin 10mg hgh. Need advice for the old man......

Ravi is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kafabe
    Diet and Cardio. If he gets a good diet and does cardio 3 times a week the lbs will peel right off. My borther always told me you didn't get fat over night, so why do you think you can get skinny over night? Remember there is no quick fix.

meat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravi
    Diet and Cardio. If he gets a good diet and does cardio 3 times a week the lbs will peel right off. My borther always told me you didn't get fat over night, so why do you think you can get skinny over night? Remember there is no quick fix.
    that just made perfect sense.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i would say the good ol fashion atkins diet its a way to losse weight fast and the results are amazing. alot of bros around here dont like the diet but as far as loosing weight fast it works. then he can just eat clean after and start worring about his muscle groth after he looses the weight

beavertrap is offline Associate Member
    if he lost 24 # in 8 months, he needs to do nothing more than he is doing now. Its safe, obviously effective, and will continue to work. At his age and weight, clen , eca, and other weight loss drugs could be fatal! Tell him to keep up the good work and stick with his current plan.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    personaly at that age i would skip gear and just do it clean and safe go on a diet get workout in check + more importantly cardio 3-4times a week at least 1hr at a time if not more if possible and high protien low carb diet so hill build the muscle while shredding that fat and tell him to keep going strong and the best of luck to the both of yall...

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoisdaman
    Please don't tell him to jump on DNP, that would be a HELL of alot more straining on the body than clen. Like stated in some posts above... tell him to eat clean (high protein/low carb diet), and daily exercise (AM cardio does work wonders). For a man who is 5'11" and 300lbs, that would be a great start. Worry about AS later down the road when he is leaner and has a bf% that would respond much better, and it would be safer starting when he is not in the physical condition that he is in now.
    dnp would be safer on an obese person than clen actually. It taxes the body just as much for a person at 20% body fat as somone with 10%. Clen is more dangerous than dnp for an obese person than somone who is not due to the tax on the heart.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    just go to doctor he would eaisly perscribe ****. also good ones are gh and low dosage test but ask the doc first.
    why on earth would you tell somone that is 300 ilb to do growth? who has never even cycled before.

Talking

yes there is liposuction!

he is 55 he needs testostrone trust me it good for him that is one of many reason he is fat. also he will be supervised with doctor... why not?

My dad went to see the doc

The doctor is going to give him testostorone shots ever two weeks and a test patch. AHe also gave him some meds, that are fat blockers or something, I did not get the name of it. he does not know if he will take them yet. He is going to research them. Our doc is really cool, he prescribes my the hgh, and hcg when I want. he will give my dad hgh, it is just that his insurance will only pay for genotropin, and he does not want to pay a grand each month for others. My dad does not want to be one of those guys that drops alot of weight and looks weak and saggy all over. Even though he is big and overwieght, he still looks like a strong person. You have to remember, he is not trying to be a lean mean dedicated body builder, He workouts and trys to eat the best he can for enjoyment, like a hobby. I am afraid if I try to be to hard on his diet or training it would not be fun and enjoying as it is know. I would not want him to burn out and not want to exercise anymore. Thanks for everyones advice it was helpful.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus

no shiit! do you like your dad? if you do then i would think of another alternative

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    why on earth would you tell somone that is 300 ilb to do growth? who has never even cycled before.
    one question why wouldn't you at 55?

trust me the testostorne he been given is doing wonders for him. good for the doctor!
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-09-2004 at 05:34 PM.

my dad

I appreciate everyones advice, except the guy who had to be a smart _ _ _!
    And ask me if I liked my dad. Hell He only gets 2 test shots and some weak patch each month. It is just enough to give him a test level again. That is what test is used for in the medical field anyway. The doctor says everyone over 50 would benefit from this treatment. I think the shots are 200mg of cypionate , the patches are only like equal to 50mg or so, it is not alot. But who ever recommended going to the doc. that was great advice, and it is working, if nothing else, he feels much better and is happy. heck, yesterday he and my mom where a little to flirty acting, it made me sick. So the test really must be working on him.

I did!
    thank you

I told u man at 55 test is a gift. opps 54!
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-10-2004 at 02:46 PM.

Thread Information