seriouslifter is offline Member

Where can I buy cheap bodybuilding dvds?

I wanted Dorian yates - Blood and Guts and also Jay Cutler - New, Improved and Beyond dvd? They seem pretty expensive. I have the Ronnie Coleman cost of redemption dvd. So far I have seen Dorian Yates for $39.95 and Jay Cutler for $34.95 from same website. Oviously I want to order both from same website to save on shipping. Let me know anymore. Post links.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    ebay maybe

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a dvd burner and i was going to buy some and burn them for some people on here for the cost of the dvd, shipping costs, and very little profit (just to pay for my burner). If enough people are interested i will gladly do it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

btw

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i have a dvd burner and i was going to buy some and burn them for some people on here for the cost of the dvd, shipping costs, and very little profit (just to pay for my burner). If enough people are interested i will gladly do it.
    i'm up for that...i'll buy whatever you put out.
    as far as my friend who is selling those olympia o4 dvds...if you go to bodybuilding.com you can download it for free so save the bucks and get it there.just trying to help out.sorry friend

im thinking of starting with

Lee Haney's Mr/ Olympia Workout
    Dorian Yates Blood and Guts
    The 2 Ronnie ones
    Jay Cutler
    and some older ones

i have a bunch

perfect posing
    perfect posing routines
    perfect contest dieting
    olympia2004
    cost of redemption
    new,improved,beyond
    titans:dennis james
    maxot training dvds
    all the npc teen/collegiates
    all the npc junior nationals, nationals, usa from 2003-2004
    **** i knwo i have other stuff..
    i'm waiting for dexter and victor's dvds in december!!!
    if anyone wants any of these i can probably get them burned for you guys from my friend. not sure how the copyright protection thing works but i'll ask him..

if we do do this where i burn them and whatever, then imagine how many bodybuilding dvds we will all have?!?! the money (which will be 3-5) that i make profit will just go to buying more bb dvds which i will take a poll to ask which ones everyone wants

oh yeah i hear you

if we do do this where i burn them and whatever, then imagine how many bodybuilding dvds we will all have?!?! the money (which will be 3-5) that i make profit will just go to buying more bb dvds which i will take a poll to ask which ones everyone wants
    i can probably get my friend to hook it up. i just want to expand my library!!

check into it with your friend and ill make a lee priest blonde myth today or tomorrow

i'll see him tonigth at the gym

oh i'll trade you dvd for dvd definately. as long as he can burn them it's cool with me. how does it work if they are copyright protected?can you break that coding somehow?

im pretty sure i can

if you figure out how to do it let me know

im pretty sure i can
    i'm not sure if my friend knows, but if he doesn't i'll figure it out from you i guess since i couldn't even tell you how to burn a dvd,haha.

Ultimate is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    oh i'll trade you dvd for dvd definately. as long as he can burn them it's cool with me. how does it work if they are copyright protected?can you break that coding somehow?
    It's actually fairly easy to break DVD protection... takes 15m/DVD to get it copied to the HD unprotected + time to burn it back to DVD (depends on recorder) 1 hour for 1x,30m for 2x, 15m for 4x, 7.5m for 8x and around 3 min for the new 16x DVD recorders. If you want info on process or apps to use just PM me... I am a computer geek and have seen it all hehe

of course this is all nice and all ... even I would like to get some but you have to be careful of the geting caught selling copies of DVD's those suckers have a very heavy fine. Don't want to see anyone in a pinch for getting caugh.

woodspan is offline Junior Member
    I downloaded Blood and Guts, and Unbelieveable from Kazaa. Burned them on a DVD. Works great on the TV or computer.

Alright, alright...I'm new here. But...I would love to jump on this...plus I work for the biggest parcel company in the WORLD (so that takes out the post office)...I can say FREE SHIPPING in 324 languages! I have a burner but no DVD's...but I can hook up the shipping...

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    How will us dudes make any payments for the dvds? paypal ?

whatever you guys want, i am going to check if i can do it on sunday, i bought a dvd from mitz at the olympia called Mr. olympia (obviously). im going to do it today or tomorrow.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Keep us updated, I am interested in buying them all

bump for dvds......

hikneeken is offline Junior Member
    pualy is a good guy....here is a small paste of his ad on AB....he has a nice list but here is a small paste of it

hello fellow bros..

i recently just joined this board but i offer a great service selling top quality bodybuilding dvd's. i have been on serval other boards with hundreds of happy customers.. don't pay the high price for these titles. many of them aren't even on dvd.. all mine are digitally mastered and are of the highest quality..

thanks.. any questions e mail me..

[email protected]

All video's are $15 for one DVD or $ 10 each for two or more Dvd's us dollars include $5 priority mail charge... per order no limit on how many dvd's the shipping is a flat rate. ..

e mail me your city and state you wish to have the video's sent and i'll email you payment info

***buy 5 video's and get your choice of Ronnie Coleman "Cost of Rememption" or Jay Cutler " New Improved and Beyond" Free

**JUST ADDED
    Markus Ruhl Made in Germany
    A Taste of Brandy (Brandy Duhl's dvd)
    Bodybuilding Beauties
    Exotic Fantasy Workout Volumes 1,2,3
    Swimsuit Spectacular Volumes 8 and 9

coming soon battle for the olympia 2003

titles

The Battle for the Olympia 1997

The Battle for the Olympia 1998

i have never purchased from him becuase i make my own but i have heard good things....check out the search on AB

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    where can I download them for free??

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Check ebay out, they probably have a bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    I wanted Dorian yates - Blood and Guts and also Jay Cutler - New, Improved and Beyond dvd? They seem pretty expensive. I have the Ronnie Coleman cost of redemption dvd. So far I have seen Dorian Yates for $39.95 and Jay Cutler for $34.95 from same website. Oviously I want to order both from same website to save on shipping. Let me know anymore. Post links.
    What did you think of Ronies video?

i tried the dvd burner for my lee haney video and it didnt work :-(

I am also down for ANY DvD's that can be burned, just pm me or bump this thread when you hear something, I would love to get some cheap dvd's

thanks
    Alex

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    I am interested in Ronnies "Cost of Redemption" dvd and Jay cutlers dvd as well. I have "copies" of "Made in Germany" Markus Ruhl. PM if interested, maybe we could trade.

Texas Ranger13 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by hikneeken
    pualy is a good guy....here is a small paste of his ad on AB....he has a nice list but here is a small paste of it

hello fellow bros..

i recently just joined this board but i offer a great service selling top quality bodybuilding dvd's. i have been on serval other boards with hundreds of happy customers.. don't pay the high price for these titles. many of them aren't even on dvd.. all mine are digitally mastered and are of the highest quality..

thanks.. any questions e mail me..

[email protected]

All video's are $15 for one DVD or $ 10 each for two or more Dvd's us dollars include $5 priority mail charge... per order no limit on how many dvd's the shipping is a flat rate. ..

e mail me your city and state you wish to have the video's sent and i'll email you payment info

***buy 5 video's and get your choice of Ronnie Coleman "Cost of Rememption" or Jay Cutler " New Improved and Beyond" Free

**JUST ADDED
    Markus Ruhl Made in Germany
    A Taste of Brandy (Brandy Duhl's dvd)
    Bodybuilding Beauties
    Exotic Fantasy Workout Volumes 1,2,3
    Swimsuit Spectacular Volumes 8 and 9

coming soon battle for the olympia 2003

titles

The Battle for the Olympia 1997

The Battle for the Olympia 1998

i have never purchased from him becuase i make my own but i have heard good things....check out the search on AB
    I can vouch for Pauly. The guy is GOLDEN! You'll have NO problems with him and his product is TOP NOTCH!!!!

Thread Information