Thread: cardio

jr82 is offline New Member

cardio

i know that winstrol is not a fat burner. my question is: i am doing a lot of cardio and wandering if winstrol will help with fat loss? i have read up and could not find anything other than test increases beta receptors that free up fat to burn fat. if anyone has any encite i would appreciate it.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jr82
    i know that winstrol is not a fat burner. my question is: i am doing a lot of cardio and wandering if winstrol will help with fat loss? i have read up and could not find anything other than test increases beta receptors that free up fat to burn fat. if anyone has any encite i would appreciate it.
    look up clen and eca

Quote Originally Posted by jr82
    i am doing a lot of cardio and wandering if winstrol will help with fat loss?
    Winstrol does not burn fat. Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM is optimal for maximum fat loss.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I don't know but this is very confusing. I hear it all the time that winny will get you cut, and some profiles on some sites cite the Olympic guy who got busted for it. So many also belive it increase endurance. I am very puzzled by this. Not saying that I belive winny is a fat burner, but many say it helps with the process.

bump for more info and personal experiences

crunchnpunch is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    I don't know but this is very confusing. I hear it all the time that winny will get you cut, and some profiles on some sites cite the Olympic guy who got busted for it. So many also belive it increase endurance. I am very puzzled by this. Not saying that I belive winny is a fat burner, but many say it helps with the process.

bump for more info and personal experiences
    When I did winny at the end of a bulking cycle I didn't see any cutting effect at all but I did get great strength gains it did dry up my joints bad I had incredible jaw pain from it. From what I understand it is good at the end of a cutting cycle if you are already lean and you want to get harder under 10% b/f I am over 30 so I think the joint pain is worse if you are old like me. I would use it again at the end of a cutting cycle if i was very lean because the strength gains were crazy. I was just to fat for it at the time i would also make sure i took something for joint lube

so what about the Ben Johnson epic?
    I have just started winstrol , on my 3 day of 50mg script.
    I havent' felt anything yet but, I did notice today I had more energy for cardio in the am. I drank 1 cc an hour before working out. What is the drying up of the joints? I am also doing two cc of test cyp and fininshing up a halo cycle of 50mg aday.

I am going to be very upset if I have joint pain.
    good thing I guess because I don't deadlift or bench, or squat, so maybe I won't experience the drying up part.

Froggy is offline Member
    When I do winny my cardio is much more intense &...IMO...this leads to greater cutting...warm up though...Bro

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the AM is optimal for maximum fat loss.
    if your not on gear - its a sure fire way of burning up muscle too.

WRONG! read up bro.

Quote Originally Posted by weightshead

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    Where did you hear that?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    not true at all bro, wuts ur reasoning??

bump

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    He probably read it on BB.com, some dude there says to eat befroe cardio like it is a regualr workout. I really don't agree. As far as the winny goes I agree with crunchpunch, I feel like I need an elbow transplant from Winstrol . The way it work is in the way it makes your muscles harder, it forces the water out of them, does the same to your connective tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by BigSexy50
    He probably read it on BB.com, some dude there says to eat befroe cardio like it is a regualr workout. I really don't agree. As far as the winny goes I agree with crunchpunch, I feel like I need an elbow transplant from Winstrol. The way it work is in the way it makes your muscles harder, it forces the water out of them, does the same to your connective tissue.

Then why is it so loved so much?

I personally don't like it so I think I will go with some var.
    But I am also on day 5 of 50mg every day. I inject e3day the rest I squirt it in my gf juice. Just to keep the pain away.

Thread Information