gya321 is offline Member

Dbol with Anadrol

I was just wondering if there were any crazy people out there that have jumpstarted a cycle with both. If so what were the results
    Last edited by gya321; 11-07-2004 at 09:42 PM.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    results: liver transplant. lol anywho it is strongly recomended NOT to do this.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    I agree with axe. Both will yield very similar results. Two orals as srong as those will definitely be harsh on the liver and blood pressure. I would take only one of the two to use as a jumpstart. Just my opinion though.

gya321 is offline Member
    I totally agree with you guys, I just wanted to see if anyone happened to do it.

Its not a good idea. Not in terms of liver value or toxicity, but in terms of their mechanism of action being too similar.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    What did you liver do to piss you off lol

gya321 is offline Member
    I like my liver so I wouldnt ever do this, I guess no one has done this or doesnt want to admit it.

AnabolicAlien Guest

lol...

LOL....

the liver toxicity of dbol and anadrol is so hyped on this board it's becomming laughable... anyone who even hints at running dbol or anadrol for longer than 4 or 5 weeks gets snide remarks about liver failure. what's this based on...? i'm dying to see some actual studies on this. the main reason people say only take dbol or anadrol for 4 weeks to start a cycle is so that they can see effects before the injectables kick in... not b/c of liver toxicity.

A.A.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    I use d-bol and anadrol year round. I am currently on 150mg of d-bol and 100mg of anadrol. there is nothing wrong with me no side effects ecept a headach once and awhile. There is nothing wrong with my liver toxicity. I guess it depends on the person.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NUTRI-VET
    I use d-bol and anadrol year round. I am currently on 150mg of d-bol and 100mg of anadrol. there is nothing wrong with me no side effects ecept a headach once and awhile. There is nothing wrong with my liver toxicity. I guess it depends on the person.

holy crap, 150mg DBol

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    you mean a weekly dose?

surely not a daily, or you'd be f**ked...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You would be a huge zit!!!!

djboots is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    LOL....

the liver toxicity of dbol and anadrol is so hyped on this board it's becomming laughable... anyone who even hints at running dbol or anadrol for longer than 4 or 5 weeks gets snide remarks about liver failure. what's this based on...? i'm dying to see some actual studies on this. the main reason people say only take dbol or anadrol for 4 weeks to start a cycle is so that they can see effects before the injectables kick in... not b/c of liver toxicity.

A.A.
    i wonder the same thing. because i'm a recovering drug addict and i used to take 8-10 vicodens, 5-6 xanix, 8 ball of blow, and a 12 pack a day. this went on for a year before i got clean. i went and had a phyisical and had blood work done and my liver checked, and i was fine as far as values and toxcicity. dont ask me how becuse i should have been dead a few nights. but how can a 4 week cycle of d-bol compare to that. i know 4 weeks is playing safe. but maybe this 4 week thing just snowballed to every one as the way to do orals. jmo.... i'm no doctor

DanRT117 is offline Junior Member
    o.k. why would you do that to yourself? you must look like a water balloon

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

im gonna have to say bull sh1t to that. at first i thought u ment a week but who only takes 100mgs of anadrol a week. there is no way u take 150mgs of d-bol a day on top of 100mgs of anadrol. i once came close to 100mgs of d-bol a day and couldnt walk for more then 5 minutes because the back pumps were so horrific. i dont care if you are drinking 10 gallons of water a day and taking 10,000mgs of milk thristel a day your kidneys would be hurting you. i couldnt even imagine how painful the pumps would be with that much. if you are telling the truth about the dosage then i gurentee you got fake roids.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    im gonna have to say bull sh1t to that. at first i thought u ment a week but who only takes 100mgs of anadrol a week. there is no way u take 150mgs of d-bol a day on top of 100mgs of anadrol. i once came close to 100mgs of d-bol a day and couldnt walk for more then 5 minutes because the back pumps were so horrific. i dont care if you are drinking 10 gallons of water a day and taking 10,000mgs of milk thristel a day your kidneys would be hurting you. i couldnt even imagine how painful the pumps would be with that much. if you are telling the truth about the dosage then i gurentee you got fake roids.

Hahaha You might be on to something.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    You should be banned for saying such evil! Really dude you expect us to believe you?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Hard story to believe but there are crazy people out there. What else are you taking with the Dbol and Anadrol ? Any test?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    thats radiculas! ud hold so much water ud look like a portable swimming pool! unless ur some 300lb bodybuilder??!! (doubtful)

Thread Information