USAMUSCLEGUY is offline New Member

Question Growth Hormone, Equipoise, Sustanon 250, Winstrol

Hi Everyone. I am new to this site and have to say it is awesome. I am sure I will get my share of suggestions on how to pose future questions but here goes:

I have cycled several times before. I have obtained the following items from a certified legit source - it's all real:

GROWTH HORMONE , EQUIPOISE , SUSTANON 250, WINSTROL

My question is regarding growth hormone. What is the correct way to take it and are there any suggestions on how to ensure I get the most out of it? I will be taking HGH along with the other items listed above. I have obtained enough HGH for a 20 week cycle. HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off each week.

Here is my cycle for all items involved.

week drug quantity drug quantity drug quantity

1 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    2 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    3 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    4 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    5 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    6 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    7 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    8 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg
    9 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED

10 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED

11 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED

12 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Sustanon 250 mg/ EOD Equipoise/ 500 mg Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED

13 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED
    14 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED
    15 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Winstrol/ 50 mg/ ED
    16 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Clomid Therapy Clomid Therapy
    17 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Clomid Therapy Clomid Therapy
    18 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Clomid Therapy Clomid Therapy
    19 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off Clomid Therapy Clomid Therapy
    20 HGH 4 iu ED 6 on 1 off

Like I said, I am new to this and I am cool with suggestions. Thanks for your input guys.[/FONT]

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles have you done those are some high doses

JohnnyB

USAMUSCLEGUY is offline New Member
    Johnny B:

Thanks for your response. I have cycled 4 times in the past 2 1/2 years. I got this particular cycle from this site. If you look to the left of the Steroid .com Page, you will see the heading of Steroid Cycles. Click on Advanced Cycles II. That is the cycle I decided to follow.

Does the amount for all of the drugs look high? Or is it specific drugs? E.g. HGH, Sus, Equipoise , Winstrol ? Your input would be appreciated.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USAMUSCLEGUY
    Johnny B:

Thanks for your response. I have cycled 4 times in the past 2 1/2 years. I got this particular cycle from this site. If you look to the left of the Steroid .com Page, you will see the heading of Steroid Cycles. Click on Advanced Cycles II. That is the cycle I decided to follow.

Does the amount for all of the drugs look high? Or is it specific drugs? E.g. HGH, Sus, Equipoise, Winstrol ? Your input would be appreciated.
    well when it says 250mg eod do you mean your shooting 750-1000mg of test a week? if i were you i would do 750mg wince you have already done 4 cycles and divide that up eod. the rest looks fine

*edit*

did not see your shooting 500mg of eq eod? thats a ****load of eq

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    well when it says 250mg eod do you mean your shooting 750-1000mg of test a week? if i were you i would do 750mg wince you have already done 4 cycles and divide that up eod. the rest looks fine
    Unless your sust is in 250mg single amps, then doing it your way you would need to inject 214mg eod - how would you do this?
    Easier IMO to stick to 250mg eod which averages out to 875mg ew.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Just my opinion but only 4 cycles and you're ready for GH? Anyway if you think between 750mg and 1g of test a week is best for you at this point in your cycling then best of luck. The only thing I would change is the amount of EQ. I've run it a 400mg/wk with really good results, but I ran it a bit longer than 12 weeks also. Keep us up to date with some pics of before, during, and after. I myself have been considering a similar cycle and was looking for someone who has done it already. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman

*edit*

did not see your shooting 500mg of eq eod? thats a ****load of eq
    Bro, I think it's the sus 250 mg eod and 500 mg EQ weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Just my opinion but only 4 cycles and you're ready for GH?
    Just my opinion but, how many cycles should one do before using GH? What is the connection between the two? Any particular reason why you couldn't use GH if you had never even tried AAS?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Unless your sust is in 250mg single amps, then doing it your way you would need to inject 214mg eod - how would you do this?
    Easier IMO to stick to 250mg eod which averages out to 875mg ew.
    ok go with whats easier i guess

Just my opinion but, how many cycles should one do before using GH? What is the connection between the two? Any particular reason why you couldn't use GH if you had never even tried AAS?
    Not trying to be a pr!ck. I am I guess "a dinosaur" and believe that once you begin to see greatly diminishing returns on hard work, dedication, and gear use, that then and only then do you up the ante and go with a greater strength substance. Like if you had your 4th bad headache and you have been taking tylenol, do you switch to precocet? Know what I mean? Like I said, I'm not trying to be a pr!ck, just looking out for the boys.

that sounds like one he1l of a cycle, please keep us up to date.

Alex

Not trying to be a pr!ck. I am I guess "a dinosaur" and believe that once you begin to see greatly diminishing returns on hard work, dedication, and gear use, that then and only then do you up the ante and go with a greater strength substance. Like if you had your 4th bad headache and you have been taking tylenol, do you switch to precocet? Know what I mean? Like I said, I'm not trying to be a pr!ck, just looking out for the boys.
    I didn't think you were a prick my man!
    The thing is there are other reasons to take GH besides building muscle, at 41 this bro could see all sorts of other benefits that AAS can not provide.
    Also think of it this way, if GH does actually produce new muscle cells whereas AAS just helps existing cells grow, why not introduce GH earlier on in the game if you can afford to? This way your successive AAS cycles not only help your original cells grow but are also growing the new cells that you acquired through GH use.

I didn't think you were a prick my man!
    The thing is there are other reasons to take GH besides building muscle, at 41 this bro could see all sorts of other benefits that AAS can not provide.
    Also think of it this way, if GH does actually produce new muscle cells whereas AAS just helps existing cells grow, why not introduce GH earlier on in the game if you can afford to? This way your successive AAS cycles not only help your original cells grow but are also growing the new cells that you acquired through GH use.
    I love you Brits! I crosstrained with some SAS boys and I could never tell what they meant. GH is a great substance, but they possible neg effects from misuse can be catastrophic. For more distinguished bros, in moderation, GH is a godsend, hell, I even got my Dad to use it when he hit 50 and started to slide downhill; he looks like he's 35 and chases women like an 18 year old. I usually reserve Gh for pros, elder statesmen, injury cases, and those that don't really get by with lesser gear anymore.
    PS - those SAS boys had some kind of a Stout and it was unbelievable, any ideas what it is? I believe it had a red label?

I love you Brits!
    I don't blame you, we're sh1thot!

PS - those SAS boys had some kind of a Stout and it was unbelievable, any ideas what it is? I believe it had a red label?
    Hmm, the only beer I can think of off-hand with a red label is McEwan's Export. My brother works on a US Navy base near us, I love getting his american buddies wasted on Carlsberg Special Brew, it's 9% alcohol by volume and it kicks a$$!

Hmm, the only beer I can think of off-hand with a red label is McEwan's Export. My brother works on a US Navy base near us, I love getting his american buddies wasted on Carlsberg Special Brew, it's 9% alcohol by volume and it kicks a$$!

Thanks alot bro. I'l get some ordered at the local distributor!

omnipotent is offline Banned
    i would just run the sust .. gh.. and winstrol together and call it a day

omnipotent is offline Banned
    btw what kind of gh do u have ?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    btw what kind of gh do u have ?
    You do realize you bumped a 1 yr old thread,right?I seriously doubt he'll respond back...lol....

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You do realize you bumped a 1 yr old thread,right?I seriously doubt he'll respond back...lol....
    lollllllllllllllll

Thread Information