planetx is offline Associate Member

Serono Serostim GH Users--Inquiry

Quick Q here. USA Serostim is packaged in a single box consisting of 7 vials of HGH and 7 vials of "water". Question. Does the USA manufactured BOX ITSELF come sealed some how? Like a clear shrink wrap? Glue? Sealer? etc?

Furthermore, has anyone encountered any RECENT discussions or reports of fake batches? RECENT meaning within the past 8-12 months ONLY. I am already familiar with the fake batches and lot #'ers of those flooding the USA marketplace about 2 years ago.

Please keep this inquiry "bumped" until some bro's can provide actual credible information with supporting examples regarding this. Thanks bro's!

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by planetx
    Quick Q here. USA Serostim is packaged in a single box consisting of 7 vials of HGH and 7 vials of "water". Question. Does the USA manufactured BOX ITSELF come sealed some how? Like a clear shrink wrap? Glue? Sealer? etc?

Furthermore, has anyone encountered any RECENT discussions or reports of fake batches? RECENT meaning within the past 8-12 months ONLY. I am already familiar with the fake batches and lot #'ers of those flooding the USA marketplace about 2 years ago.

Please keep this inquiry "bumped" until some bro's can provide actual credible information with supporting examples regarding this. Thanks bro's!

yeah its sealed with plastic shrink wrap, i have never ran into and problems with fakes since i get mine from and aids clinic

The Butcher is offline Member
    Seronon recently (within the past 3 or 4 months) changed the label on their boxes. So, look for the new box instead of the old one. As Jarret said, it is shrink wrapped. Another thing to look for is the barcode on the underside of the box. That is there so that they can track each individual box so that they know who the end user is. When it is prescribed to AIDS patients, the barcode is entered in next to their name on the computer. So, do everyone a favor, and cut the barcode off after you get your kit and throw it away. If you were ever busted with it, they could track it back to the AIDS patient it was prescribed to. There are fakes out there, so do yourself a favor and look for the new boxes and expect to pay at least $400 for each kit. If someone is offering it for $200 or so, I would have reason to suspect its' authenticity.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I also remember a story a couple of years ago about a lot of Serostim fakes going around. But again that was awhile ago. take your time to do research.

Da Bull is offline Banned

pm me bro,I'll answer your questions DB

here's anotehr good way of testing to see if yourt GH is legit. run it 4 days without insulin and keep your carbs and sugars low. if you start getting head aches from it, it's legit

gh blocks glucose, you need at least 4 iu's of slin a day and the headaches are gone

Good info my friends. Thank you. Anyone on these Q's??

ANOTHER QUESTION: What is the test that involves "HCG induced pregnancy". In other words, you run the GH for several days and take a test.........

ANOTHER QUESTION: Does the LOT # on the water vial match the LOT # on the GH vial?? Sounds like a foolish question, but I believe that Serono's water does not match the GH vial at all. And that they mix water vials with Serostim and Haizen. Obviously, GH vial LOT # matches the box.

Good info my friends. Thank you. Anyone on these Q's??

ANOTHER QUESTION: What is the test that involves "HCG induced pregnancy". In other words, you run the GH for several days and take a test.........

ANOTHER QUESTION: Does the LOT # on the water vial match the LOT # on the GH vial?? Sounds like a foolish question, but I believe that Serono's water does not match the GH vial at all. And that they mix water vials with Serostim and Haizen. Obviously, GH vial LOT # matches the box.

The pregnancy test is for the legitimacy of HCG, not HGH. Take HCG at night before bed, and you should piss positive for being pregnant on a home pregnancy test in the morning.

I'm too lazy to get up and look to see if the vial numbers match between the water and the growth. Off the top of my head, I don't believe that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher

I'm too lazy to get up and look to see if the vial numbers match between the water and the growth.
    Regards Butcher, get a good nights rest and fill me in upon sunrise good buddy.

The expiration date is the same, but the lot numbers are indeed different between the water and the GH wafer bottle.

my hands hurt.... ....

At least you know it's working...

Douceberg is offline New Member
    my hands hurt too. i thought it was from the Winstrol that I recently came off of. So the Serono causes joint pains in your hands?

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    as far as the hcg thing goes alot of fake gh is really hcg so if you buy apregnancy test and test positive you know your growth is fake.

NUTRI-VET is offline Junior Member
    Be carefull with serostim. I am from New York and there is a ton of fakes going around and they look Identical. I have one box I saved I got it from someone who has a prescribtion. The lot numbers are stamped in the box. The next 2 I bought look just the same I got no script with them. The lot numbers were in dotted text not stamped in. Did you ever see Karachi sustonons lot numbers on the bottles that how they were on these 2 boxes .I think they were fake there not going to change the way lot numbes are put on a box in a 2 week period. For you guys who taken serostim how are your lot numers written on the box.I am assuming the one I had that had a script and stamped in lot numbers was real.

Thread Information