Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Froggy is offline Member

Philippines & Juice

I think I'm headed for the PI soon...anyone know anythang about the pharmacy & juice situation there...all replys welcome...thanks

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i just bought a place there, shouldnt b hard to find i dont think. i hope!! lol. if u find out let me.

Froggy is offline Member
    I know there are BROs' on here that hail from there...patients is a virtue...right???

capone_22 is offline Junior Member
    froggy, are you filipino??? if you are then you'll know what i mean when I say, "money talks". you should be able to find what you need.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i just bought a place there, shouldnt b hard to find i dont think. i hope!! lol. if u find out let me.
    How are the housing costs over there? My wife is from Cebu and we plan on moving there in a couple years. I'll be taking a trip there in January, I'll look into the pharmacy situation.

Quote Originally Posted by IronCellChemist
    How are the housing costs over there? My wife is from Cebu and we plan on moving there in a couple years. I'll be taking a trip there in January, I'll look into the pharmacy situation.
    cheap cheap cheap!
    Last edited by tycin; 02-23-2005 at 02:06 PM.

conix is offline New Member
    im filipino!! yep there are juice in here but mostly the ones from thailand..

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by capone_22
    froggy, are you filipino???
    Froggy no Filipino...Froggy Jolley Green Giant...

Thanks for the replies...I'm looking even more forward to going now

dellrugby is offline Junior Member
    I have been in Makati City for about a week, and I am searching. Mercury Pharmacy carries it sometimes, but the 4 I have been to say they are out and to go to another. I will keep looking, allready boubght some clen though. Looking for a vet too, I am a Eqipoise and Sustanon person.

celicadbz is offline New Member
    Money talks in the Philippines very easy to find. My first time was when I went to the gym in the P.I.Basically it easier to find people in the gym who sell it I bought sustanon 250 for about 1000 pesos or 20 bucks a vial. You can also get by prescription I know a friend who is a doctor who got me a prescription. Only if it was easy to bring it the US.

jkour211 is offline Banned
    Yeah I went to olongapo city and ther are a ton of otc pharms there like what was stated earlyer cash rules

Froggy is offline Member
    Yep...Yep...I done went & got back now...Had other priorities so didn't have a chance to mess with the juice...but for sure cash would rule & tia is the ticket...What an interesting place & culture...

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Kumstsa ka Froggy

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    Kumstsa ka Froggy
    Fine...Daghang Salamat...Asa Ka nagpuyo...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    kumusta ang pilipinas froggy?

putang ina mo LOL...

Froggy is offline Member
    WoW..I'm going to have to get my translator on the phone soon...but anyways...Maayo!!!...Kuyaw!!!...Karon pa ko ka-anhi...

Lee Conoyer is offline New Member
    anyone ever heard of pharmabolics? online

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Conoyer
    anyone ever heard of pharmabolics? online
    wut does that have to do with the phillipines?

Thanks bro's,

I sent out a couple PM's, still no luck in Makati City finding Sust deca , or vets with Equipoise . Any help would be great.

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    Fine...Daghang Salamat...Asa Ka nagpuyo...
    My wife made Tocino last night, love that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by reveremuscle
    My wife made Tocino last night, love that stuff.
    would that qualitfy as a pro/fat meal????

It would LOL!!

iwon ko!

a pare! Love my filipino mother-in-law, she doesn't stop feeding me, she feels insulted if I don't eat. Great culture and people.

what does that have to do with gear in the p.i

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    what does that have to do with gear in the p.i
    Well...let me see here.. ..If you know the people & you know the culture, you might just know something about how to obtain an item of interest.. ..The Brotha was just leaving the door open...

How to win friends & influence people...101...

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dellrugby
    Thanks bro's,

I sent out a couple PM's, still no luck in Makati City finding Sust deca , or vets with Equipoise . Any help would be great.

Russ

Here's the deal. The only gear LEGITIMATELY SOLD in the PI is Andriol and Proviron . THAT'S IT. NADA MAS. If you want to go find some dealer in a gym or off the streets then good luck. Also, when you make entry into PI (as a foreigner)...you sign an entry form that states in bold letters...."DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS." Good luck bro. IMO, PI is NOT a good place to get gear. Yes there are ancilliaries left and right...however no T3 only T4. Oh, and you can get GH there also...pretty pricey though.

Since there are so many bros here that have PI contacts, ask one of them to look up which gear is available in the MIMS for PI. It will clearly show only the above two mentioned roids. Again, if you want to get it from some dude/bro off the streets/gym then that's your deal. But, I wouldn't want to deal with a place that say "DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS." Sounds unpleasant.

On a side note...PI (manila/makati) is one of the BEST places in the world to visit. FRICKING AWESOME. If you like food, hot weather, and cheap everything then IT's off the hook. Also, if you are a practing heterosexual (it's cool if you're gay, you can tell us)....bro...the sky is the limit...some of the most gorgeous women in the world. I mean drop dead gorgeous. Sorry about the side rant. Go there for the experience not the gear. That's my advice.

Jake Barnes is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the good post knight, that clears up what several of us were wondering about the Phillipines (and Fillipinas!).

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811
    Here's the deal. The only gear LEGITIMATELY SOLD in the PI is Andriol and Proviron . THAT'S IT. NADA MAS. If you want to go find some dealer in a gym or off the streets then good luck. Also, when you make entry into PI (as a foreigner)...you sign an entry form that states in bold letters...."DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS." Good luck bro. IMO, PI is NOT a good place to get gear. Yes there are ancilliaries left and right...however no T3 only T4. Oh, and you can get GH there also...pretty pricey though.

Since there are so many bros here that have PI contacts, ask one of them to look up which gear is available in the MIMS for PI. It will clearly show only the above two mentioned roids. Again, if you want to get it from some dude/bro off the streets/gym then that's your deal. But, I wouldn't want to deal with a place that say "DEATH TO ALL DRUG TRAFFICKERS." Sounds unpleasant.

On a side note...PI (manila/makati) is one of the BEST places in the world to visit. FRICKING AWESOME. If you like food, hot weather, and cheap everything then IT's off the hook. Also, if you are a practing heterosexual (it's cool if you're gay, you can tell us)....bro...the sky is the limit...some of the most gorgeous women in the world. I mean drop dead gorgeous. Sorry about the side rant. Go there for the experience not the gear. That's my advice.
    I really don't remember signing anything that said "death to all drug traffickers"... ...but...I agree...I really don't think there is a big demand for juice in the PI...

I did sign that "death to drug dealers" thing when I arrived. I will keep you all posted. I did get the Andriol , and some HCG . Stacking those two along with some Clen I found here. Very weak stack, looks like a short stay for me here for sure. As for the women, oh man, if I were single... but I'm not. I highly recomend this place for single men though.

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dellrugby
    I did sign that "death to drug dealers" thing when I arrived. I will keep you all posted. I did get the Andriol, and some HCG. Stacking those two along with some Clen I found here. Very weak stack, looks like a short stay for me here for sure. As for the women, oh man, if I were single... but I'm not. I highly recomend this place for single men though.
    Just wondering what it cost & where ya found it...@ the mercury drug?

Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811

i went down there in 04'... yeah i remember signing that form too... pretty scary. but yeah, awesome place to be. Beautiful country, women etc. a totally different world in terms of what you'll see,.

Yes at mercury, I dont' remember how much, but less thean 50 for like 60 tablests of andrtial and 60 tablests of Clen . Not too bad.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    I was there April 2008 and I wanted to ask when I visited the local Mercury Drugstore, but was too nervous due to the language barrier (I was born in the US and speak little to no Tagalog).

Things I miss was the "massage" parlor. Sky is the limit for approximately $30 USD. I loved The Fort area the best!! Especially the superclub EMBASSY!! WOW, I couldn't keep all the hot pinays there off me...they spotted me a mile away asking if I was "Balikbayan" (from the US I guess that means...I've heard that term used for a Balikbayan Box and thought literally translated means "to return home). Anyways, probably cuz I'm light-skinned...

It's fun being a big fish in a little pond and feeling like a celebrity. In NYC its vice versa...you're a nobody in the clubs there...little fish in a big pond.
    Last edited by tantan350; 07-10-2009 at 05:56 PM.

tantan350 is offline Junior Member
    I also miss the Shabu...that was fun experimenting with that while I was there.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Shabu? or shabu shabu?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight1811 View Post

I have to agree. I have made 2 visits the last 6 months and will be going back soon. Also though Thailand/Pattaya is a better party area but either way Asian girls are HOT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Philippines & Juice-100_6415-2.jpg   Philippines & Juice-100_6446-2.jpg  
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-10-2009 at 07:03 PM.

I think you opened a can of worms up with that last post love!

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    anybody notice that this thread started in 2004

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information