remhunt is offline New Member

Should you notice anything with Prop after 2 Weeks?

First time taking Prop and I am running it ed @ 75mg, with Enanthate 3.5 days @ 250 mg, and EQ 3.5 days @ 200mg. All products are QV. Shouldn't I notice the prop at 2 weeks? I have no weight or strength gain, nor has my sex drive kicked in to overdrive. The stuff checks out with the website?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i can feel it after 5 days or so starting to warm up, after 2 weeks u should def feel somethin. ive been on it for a bout 2 weeks and i am already gettin harder and gained 4-5 lbs

remhunt is offline New Member
    How many mg are you running and is it QV?

im doing 75mg/ed no its not qv.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    everybody reacts to these things differently. Not everybody has an increased sex drive or 'feels' it right away. Also, gains are more affected by your diet than the AAS. If your diet is good, and you are training properly, you should notice some weight gain within the first 2 weeks.

Im on my first cycle, prop and winny and im in my second week and i have gained 6 lbs of hard gains. I seem to also be looking a little more vascular, and im not even close to be taking the winny. I take prop @ 100mg/ed with nolva @ 10mg/ed. Stuffs crazy. only bad thing is my sex drive is harcore and my gf wont provide enough to support it. Has anyone ever got monstrous effects from taking prop alone, cuz i think im gonna be getting those?

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    Im on my first cycle, prop and winny and im in my second week and i have gained 6 lbs of hard gains. I seem to also be looking a little more vascular, and im not even close to be taking the winny. I take prop @ 100mg/ed with nolva @ 10mg/ed. Stuffs crazy. only bad thing is my sex drive is harcore and my gf wont provide enough to support it. Has anyone ever got monstrous effects from taking prop alone, cuz i think im gonna be getting those?
    ya bro im starting to really like prop! this is ur 1st cycle tho too so u will get the most out of it. 1st cycles always the best if done properly.

jaffry20 is offline Member
    Yo, im having some serious problems with my prop, fukin swelling up hard, couldn't workout today to much pain, i tried did three sets and was like fuk this worst pain i have ever had, gonna get some B12 tom see if that helps, I shot in my Tri yesturday and fuk me i can't extend my arm to sore and swollen. what u guys think.

i dunno bro my prop hurts but its bearable, i did a tri shot yesterday and today and they didnt hurt. maybe just the alcohol content is higher in urs. r u rubbing with rubbing alcohol 1st to clean?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i dunno bro my prop hurts but its bearable, i did a tri shot yesterday and today and they didnt hurt. maybe just the alcohol content is higher in urs. r u rubbing with rubbing alcohol 1st to clean?

Oh yeh yeh ALWAYS and i make sure it drys too, I even had a hot shower and warmed it up to before I shot, but im doing EOD shots of 150mgs, think i might slow er down to 100mg's EOD. Do you get swollen to? it feels like i've been shot.

i would try 75mg/ed bro, it keeps the sides down. but as for getting swolen no i dont. the only thing i can think of is that the alcohol content is higher. wut kind is it?

It's Orbit Labs

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    It's Orbit Labs
    ive never personally used orbit but i havent been hearing good reviews of there stuff

yeh i've heard a mixture myself, ah well whatev, ill try osme B12 tom and possibly start doing ED at 75mg.

ya give it a shot, good luck bro.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hey prop hurts. I know how you feel, when I was on my prop var cycle I had a job where I was on my feet 10 hours a day. My first shot went in my leg and I hobbled around for a few days. Its bad, but its worth it. What I suggest is some ibuprofin for the first day or two, and then just suck it up the rest. After about a week or two when the flu etc runs off, the shots should become painless. You'll be alright, just gotta stick through it.

whatever you do though, do not let your diet suffer, if you do, all is in VAIN!!!!

as-addicted is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    im doing 75mg/ed no its not qv.
    Tycin I just wanted to add......I enjoy seeing your avatar each time

Thread Information