magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

i hate the test flu...

Well i did my 5th shot of test e and deca and i feel horrible... i love the test flu so much i wish i could have it all the time!!!! i love this run down feeling but yet not being able to sleep for some ungodly reason! hopefully it last as long as my last run in with it did and that was only a day... O well i suppose it's all worth it im up about 8 or 9 pounds so far (i've been using dbol as well) with little bloat i must add...

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    Well i did my 5th shot of test e and deca and i feel horrible... i love the test flu so much i wish i could have it all the time!!!! i love this run down feeling but yet not being able to sleep for some ungodly reason! hopefully it last as long as my last run in with it did and that was only a day... O well i suppose it's all worth it im up about 8 or 9 pounds so far (i've been using dbol as well) with little bloat i must add...
    i hear ya bro! i hate the test flu! i was worried about gettin it in my cycle but so far so good. i got it last time running test e but it only lasted for a couple days. try some echinacea

tallyjuice is offline Member
    yeah man. Mine just subsided after 4 weeks on sus. It is amazing how long it can take some people to get used to a certain substance.

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Yeah- I keep telling everyone it's alergies. It sucks bro!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Lol, I am just finishing my flu, God it feels good to be healthy again!

i hear that you wont get the test flu if you go into using aas with the best possible diet and training. are the type of person who is using the aas as the easy way to new muscle? Still eatin that Mcdonalds diet eh? Just eat right and exercise properly and your immune system will build up ten fold.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I disagree, I am the healthiest eater I know, all fruits and vegies, tons of meat, tuna vitamines,Milk never drink smoke or do any drugs other than AS and I got one hell of a flue on my first cycle its just the fact you have large amount of a foreign substance in your body and it needs time to adjust

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    i hear that you wont get the test flu if you go into using aas with the best possible diet and training. are the type of person who is using the aas as the easy way to new muscle? Still eatin that Mcdonalds diet eh? Just eat right and exercise properly and your immune system will build up ten fold.
    the flu is actually cause by your body's own test production shutting down... and you experience it with flu like symptoms. I'm getting better now, still slightly run down but im sure ill be alright by monday. Aslo my diet is pretty **** good. I hae an occasional mcdonalds or the like but i try to keep it as clean as possible.. Eating is hard when you feel like this though lol so the past two days have been lacking somewhat

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i am going into my 5th week of test and no flu atall.. but ba**s are starting to shrink a little though.. da*n it

Thread Information