Thread: DBol back pump

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member

DBol back pump

I'm on day 2 of my first cycle here. I'm already feeling the back pumps from the dbol so I know it's working. I'm running 30mg dbol/day and 500mg test-e/wk. My question is if the back pump is harmful? Is this just a blood pump, or can it be damaging? Should I not run Dbol?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23
    I'm on day 2 of my first cycle here. I'm already feeling the back pumps from the dbol so I know it's working. I'm running 30mg dbol/day and 500mg test-e/wk. My question is if the back pump is harmful? Is this just a blood pump, or can it be damaging? Should I not run Dbol?
    Not damaging, just a little bit painful. It will subside after use, you'll be fine.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya ur good to go bro, just blood pumping.

gya321 is offline Member
    Im on day 8 of test/dbol but no back pumps

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    is it even possible to start feeling back pumps on day 2?? especially at that dose....might just be in your head

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyZ23

gya321 is offline Member
    I dont know if thats possible, but this is also my first time using dbol .

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    is it even possible to start feeling back pumps on day 2?? especially at that dose....might just be in your head
    I think its in your head, bro. It took three weeks before I experienced any backpumps from dbol and I was taking 45 mg a day. And the back pumps I experienced were horendous. I would get them when I did back extentions and when I got them, I had to sit doen for around twenty minutes and let the pain subside before I could move. True dbol backpumps aint no joke. But they are worth it

I agree with Nickster#1...might be in ya head bro. I had back pumps at the gym and had to lay down on the guest couch for 10min to let them subside. You will know when you get one, believe me....

Peanut Butter is offline Associate Member
    Everybody reacts differently, someone could get back pumps from a few days. There also is no evidence that it is "blood pumping" it could possibly be kidney related due to water retention.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd get the pumps so bad i really couldnt sleep....that was about week 3 for me when they started getting bad....i miss taking the dbol right now, but i DONT miss the back pumps and the high blood pressure....

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Well... I'm going to stick it out a few more days but I know it's not in my head. I didn't know what a back pump was until i searched dbol + backpain because that's the symptom i felt and it's in my lower back. Hope this works out

Thread Information