djboots is offline Associate Member

d-bol at end of cycle

ok all i hear people say around here is dont use it at the end of cycle, it is to jump start only. i just need to know why? nobody ever gives a actual good reason. d-bol is a great AS and gives me good gains. i personaly dont bloat to bad so i was going to try it. if there is a strong scientific reason not to i may not. anyone?
    Last edited by djboots; 11-06-2004 at 10:27 AM.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    ok all i hear people say around here is dont use it at the end of cycle, it is to jump start only. i just need to know why? nobody ever gives a actual good reason. d-bol is a great AS and gives me good gains. i personaly dont bloat to bad so i was going to try it. if there is a stong scientific reason not to i may not. anyone?

I think its all good to use at the end of a cycle but not many aggree .

AnabolicAlien Guest

personally

the 4 week max on dbol is just plain asinine and not based on any real research. i've run dbol 14 weeks straight at 100 mg/day and hardly bumped my liver enzymes.

so i say go ahead and run it man.

A.A.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    the 4 week max on dbol is just plain asinine and not based on any real research. i've run dbol 14 weeks straight at 100 mg/day and hardly bumped my liver enzymes.

so i say go ahead and run it man.

A.A.
    100mg/ed for 14 weeks....nice bro.what do you weigh,for me anything over 50mg/ed bumps up my bp.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    The reason people run dbol in the begging of their cycle is for that "jumpstart" you always here about.... Say your doing dbol//test-e well.... It takes about 4 weeks for the test to kick in so those first 4 weeks you wouldn't notice too much but that's were dbol comes in and thats why people cycle it for 4 weeks mainly to have it their to make gains and stuff while the test is building up. I wouldn't recomend running it at the end of your cycle as it will be harder to maintain those dbol gains.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    You're gonna get pissed because you'll lose more of what you gained. That's why you wanna spread out the d-bol to like four dosages per day. Very short half life. You could do it, but you might be really disappointed after PCT.

I have been wondering the same thing, since I have about 3 weeks of 30mg/day lefdt, and that is not enough to save for next cycle, since i have to buy by the 200, I hope some scientific results get posted here so...
    BUMP

Alex

Thread Information