kubano28 is offline Associate Member

Help out Bros,Cant workout,my elbow is killing me

Fucck,im in some serious problem with my elbow ,it hurts everytime i try to lift or even turn my hand in a clockwise motion ,is been a week i havent gone to the gym and is gotten a lil better but not even close to working out again,it does have nothing to do with my muscles ,im pretty sure is has to do with my joints or bones,it just craks with any fast or sudden movement,im thinkin of a serious problem with my joints or arthritis in my elbow,please bros any suggestions will be appreatiated,i finish my cycle about 3 months ago and it consisted of
    test .e 400 mg weekly
    deca 200 mg weekly
    and of course pct
    Last edited by kubano28; 11-06-2004 at 11:04 AM.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    ok listen i had the same thing happen to me you have "tennis elbow" first thing see a doc and ask for celebrex (an anti inflamtory). now about the brace. this condition is caused by the muscles at the top of your forearm that connect to your tendons in your elbow, so you do not need a full elbow brace just one brace that goes over you top fore arm. when you go to look for a brace look... for a brace for tennis elbow and do a search on the net to learn more about it. my problem was gone in a week when treated properl y
    Last edited by djboots; 11-06-2004 at 10:36 AM.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing in my left elbow. Went to the doctor for it and she said it was tendonitis. She prescribed and anti-inflammatory and told me not to use it for a few weeks. I took the prescription which basically is Motrin and it stopped for about 2 weeks. It came back and has not been the same since I take Glucosomine and basically deal with the pain that it causes if it hurts really bad I will stop lifting for a few days and take ibuprofen it usually stops hurting. I hate to say it but if it is like mine it will not go away you will have to deal with it. I am probally going to try an orthopedic doctor and see if there is anything he can do. Sorry to hear you have this problem because I know how it feels and it sucks bigtime.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros ,im going to try that brace and the (celebrex) pills
    Last edited by kubano28; 11-06-2004 at 11:20 AM.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Go to the doctor to be sure, it might be various things, the only way you will know what it is for sure is by having a doctor check it out, good luck.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    ice rest and lots of NSAIDS Bro

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Rest
    Ice
    Compresion
    Elevation

Thread Information