nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

test prop question

Ok, so i injected for my first time ever, last night. I was nervous as h3ll, but still went through with it, it was 100 mg of test prop/test phenylprop mix and 100 mg of 1-test cypionate . It went smoother than i could have imagined, not even any irritation when i injected the gear. But i woke up this morning and try to get out of bed and i have a knot in my ass that feels like a big rock. I've been massaging it since yesterday to try and break up the gear. I realized now that i will have to inject in spots that i won't be working out for a few days. How long does it typically take for test prop pain to dissipate?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    In my experience, I have found that the first 7 days of prop are the most painful. Once your body begins to accept the BA better, the pain should dissipate.

I like to have the heating pad on the muscle group that I am injecting to warm it up. You can also try warming the syringe by running water over it to heat the gear inside.

Both should make the pain more tolerable.

By the by, cutting the prop with the cyp, like you are doing, will also help to minimize pain.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I hate to tell you my experience with prop...but the soreness never got any better throughout the cycle....I was using QV prop and the soreness lasted about 3 days after each shot, seemed to be the worst in my legs....and I have huge legs.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    put a heating pad on it,it will disapate...next time rub vigerously after shot for a min or two.even better take it after a shower when your body is warm and loose.....haha,warm and loose,sounds like the girl i was with last nite

icy hot baby, and get your GF to give you a deep tissue massage. Perhaps while in the shower? O, and better start stretching alot cuz that works like a charm. Become the dancer you always wanted to be,LIMBER!!!!

mista_liar is offline Associate Member
    Had the same problem.

Chances are, you can buy some steril oil, doesn't really matter which of the sterils you pick really, and cut it 50/50prop or 30/70prop. Works like magic. B12 doesn't work as good as some ppl say bc the bros it helps aren't really as sensitive to BA as say you or me....if the lump doesn't go away, do some research on prop and the ester issues that have been going around. Chances "might" be that you got a bad batch but I doubt it....

Chances are like the guys say you are super BA sensitive like I am...I couldn't workout a freakin lick for over a week bc I did shoulder injects.....I was like WTF!!

You can get it most anywhere...click on the banner on top of your screen....

I started the cycle (my first) with sus ( which has a lil prop in it) and now I am running sus and prop, and doing 50mg a day of the prop along with the 30mg E3D in the sus, and I am getting use to the irratation, the legs are still a bad spot just because it makes me feel like a gimp, but I havent even shot anything into my glutes, dont know if thats a good place for prop or not, I wouldnt like it, since I have to sit a lot some days

Alex

RuthlessVengeance is offline New Member
    arkansasalex your cycle, are you getting any gains off of 50mg of prop ed, and 30mg of sus e3d. doesnt seem like much. nsa, hey bro. be sure to take it real slow with the injection, give your muscle time to recieve the oil, that helps alot with the pain....
    Last edited by RuthlessVengeance; 11-06-2004 at 07:51 PM.

IMHO 50mg of prop ED is plenty good for a first cycle...

im using 75mg ed for my cylce and its my first

I won't debate what is/isn't good for a first cycle, everybody is different.

What I will debate with you is that not everybody should startout on what a typical cycle looks like for experienced bros. Safety, your body's reaction, quality of your gear, and pct cycle knowledge are all reasons for that.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    I just got some Prop from P. Edge , leg shot yesterday , calve shot today and its pretty painless stuff at 100mg/ml , didnt leave a knot either as soon as i was done injecting i massaged the area for a good minute and that was that , feels alittle tight but no pain

well im backing my 75mg with nolva @ 10mg ed during cycle and pct with only clomid and nolva. there is no real need for ldex with my cycle, which only consists of prop and winny..

just a heads up, check out this post:

My bud stroked out @ 28

Thread Information