FRANk THe TANk is offline Associate Member

1 1/2 inches SCARY

hey guys i finally got my gear + pct. I was goin to use 25G 1 1/2 inch for gluteal injections of the Test Enanthate , but there is no ****in way im sticking this whole thing in!!! Im a big pu$$y i know. my question is, do you think i could get away with a 25G 1 inch??? thanks
    The TaNK

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    don't be scared.. unless you have chicken legs you won't have any problems.

I use 1 1/2" for my legs and calfs. all the way in.

that's just me

WS6_KID is offline Associate Member
    C'mon man up! I use 23 guage 1 1/2 for glute and quad injects. Some even use 21 guage 1 1/2. It wont be bad at all.....if you like pain! J/k LOL

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Man up Bro - or don't push it all the way in ( if you hit bone you have went too far ) LOL J/K Bro

Once the skin is pierced, the pain doesn't "really" increase with the depth of the needle because there aren't as many nerve endings in the muscle. Just go with the 1 1/2in.

1in will work most other inject sites, but the glutes have too much fat which needs to be pierced first, before the need even begins piercing the muscle. Injecting to shallow may increase the risk of developing an abcess becasue there isn't enough muscle to absorb the oil. The body will then fight off the lingering oil as if it were an infection. That is how it has been explained to me anyways.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    I use 21 1 1/2 every single day. Try that for a year. It only hurts for a few seconds.

okay fine you guys win inch and a half it is, HERES TO PAIN! lol

oh cool im a junior member no longer a noob hooray

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I use 21 1 1/2 every single day. Try that for a year. It only hurts for a few seconds.
    I remember shooting an 18g harpoon once in my glutes...Never again will I use anything larger than a 22g.

Btw, just make sure you are getting the sharp inside of the muscle and not in other tissue...it's really easy in some sites to think you got in, but actually missed. Be mindful, and don't worry about the 1.5...a more versatile pin if you ask me.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Just jab that thing in ya.. It won't hurt. LOL

You will be fine bro.. Get er done..

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    I remember shooting an 18g harpoon once in my glutes...Never again will I use anything larger than a 22g.
    amen to that one....I'm thinking no larger than 23 from now on

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Once the skin is pierced, the pain doesn't "really" increase with the depth of the needle because there aren't as many nerve endings in the muscle. Just go with the 1 1/2in.

1in will work most other inject sites, but the glutes have too much fat which needs to be pierced first, before the need even begins piercing the muscle. Injecting to shallow may increase the risk of developing an abcess becasue there isn't enough muscle to absorb the oil. The body will then fight off the lingering oil as if it were an infection. That is how it has been explained to me anyways.
    so I wonder if this would go with my theory of no pain in inection site = drug is now gone out of system?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Get a 1" then, I use 23g 1" for every site including glutes and never had an issue

workdude is offline Senior Member
    I use 23g 1.5". Just do it and get it over with. You'll get used to it!

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    25 1" 1/2 , you will not hardly feel it go in and after it goes in, then you dont have to worry about anything, just cuz it goes deeper doesnt mean that it hurts more, same thing.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    i use 23g 1 1/2 on glutes, you will only feel anything once the needle touches your skin, after that you dont feel anything atall.. dont worry bro i used to be scared of needles just like you but now i am actually looking forward to shot days..

6plates is offline Banned
    hah, i remember using a 1 1/2 inch for a delt shot once, bad idea, i hit the bone and boy was that an odd feeling.

Stumbo is offline Senior Member
    If you can hit the bone with a 1.5" on your quades or gluets, you arnt ready for AS.

Unless you are a powlifting midget or somthing.

youknowme is offline Member
    22g 1.5" in glutes, 25g 1" for the rest...I'm sure to push it in aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way

jaffry20 is offline Member
    22G 1'1/2 for EVERYTHING, never tried anything else don't wanna either.

Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    22G 1'1/2 for EVERYTHING, never tried anything else don't wanna either.
    I'd recommend 25g or atleast 23g for everything besides your glutes. You'll get less scar tissue and it's actually a more pleseant experiance, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    I'd recommend 25g or atleast 23g for everything besides your glutes. You'll get less scar tissue and it's actually a more pleseant experiance, lol!
    Nice, have to try it out, don't no much about needles, does 25g mean the diameter of the needle is smaller?

yup---25g 1" =0.5mmX25mm, 22g 1.5" =0.7mmX40mm

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, so it's not gonna hurt as much, even though i didn't mind the pain, i like i like, thanks bro

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by youknowme
    22g 1.5" in glutes, 25g 1" for the rest...I'm sure to push it in aaaaaaaaaaaaall the way
    Unnecessary, 1 25 guage inch is just fine in glute... I did the 1.5 inch needle and found it made it hurt more to go in deeper because you puncture more muscle tissue.

BigTen35 is offline New Member
    just be a man and jam it in bro, i had the same problem my first shot, but once it goes in you can hardly feel it, wont even know its in there, i usually have my girlfriend or one of my boys prick me, its easier for me that way

I use the 22g 1 1/2 on my glutes and quads (and sometimes on delts with the sus) but a 25g 1inch everywhere else, because i have to inject every day with my prop, but its not that bad, had a couple of sore ones, but once I got used to the prop, I kinda like the way it feels while its going into the muscle, kinda hot, but anywho, there is my 2cents
    Alex

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANk THe TANk
    hey guys i finally got my gear + pct. I was goin to use 25G 1 1/2 inch for gluteal injections of the Test Enanthate , but there is no ****in way im sticking this whole thing in!!! Im a big pu$$y i know. my question is, do you think i could get away with a 25G 1 inch??? thanks
    The TaNK
    All depends on your physical condition. If you are pretty lean you can use a 1" pin. I do... Just make sure you have something bigger to draw with, 25g will take you all day to pull 1ml up... Good luck.

beefydragon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    All depends on your physical condition. If you are pretty lean you can use a 1" pin. I do... Just make sure you have something bigger to draw with, 25g will take you all day to pull 1ml up... Good luck.
    Yea bro. I use a 20g to draw from the vial and 25g for the injections on my quads, bi, tri, etc. 1 1/2 in isn't that long if you have a butt and some fat. Trust me, u'd be surprised how much fat covers your glutes... (I have a bubble butt, that's what others call it...)

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Once you get the tip in bro it basically glides right through the muscle like butter , you wont even feel pain , unless you reuse the needle then your in for some

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You should not put it in all of the way you need to leave about an eighth of an inch to a quarter of an inch out in case the needle brakes off.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    you should leave some out just incase that happens but not that much more like a millimeter or so and keep the skin stretched

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    shut up and do it.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    yea i use 21-22 gauge 1 1/2" for almost everything. Calfs, quads, glutes, etc. The only time i use a smaller one is a 25ga 1" for delts, biceps, etc.
    I used a 18gauge 1 1/2" once, and wow, just wow. I felt like i was getting my quad pierced and a barbell put it, it was almost the size of my tongue ring!

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    I use 25ga 1" everywhere. If you Have a fat a** I would go with 1 1/2".
    ...V

**** alot of people rang in on this thanks guys i ordered my 25g 1inchs

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I have about a hundred syringes, but they are all 21 gauge, 1 inch, 3 cc's terumo's. Not too bad upon injection, but the prop im injecting is killing me the nest day.

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    are u kidding me, u guys are big buff juice heads and ur really talking about needles and how painful they are please i use 22g 2" everyday where is the pain at , and for u guys doing 1inchers in ur ass ur a joke step it up and lets put that costly oil in ur muscle and stop wasting it , that is not getting in ur muscle with a one inch needle at all .

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6_KID
    C'mon man up! I use 23 guage 1 1/2 for glute and quad injects. Some even use 21 guage 1 1/2. It wont be bad at all.....if you like pain! J/k LOL
    I used a 23ga., 1 1/2 inch for my first injection yesterday. I went in about 1 1/4". I saw the pin when I first got them and thought the say as you "NO FRIGGIN" WAY". Well I did it and it felt **** good too!! I liked it and have a feeling I'll get addicted to it! Can't wait for my Test E to kick in!!!

Thread Information