Thread: Dianabol

bullet57 is offline New Member

Dianabol

I am thinking about taking a cylce of dianabol for four weeks followed by clomid for two weeks. Do you think that the cycle will give me good increases in size and strength? Also,, can i get any bad side effects from a cycle this small?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dbol only is a bad idea bro, you'll gain, but lose it all in the end.
    what doses are you thinking about? this will make a difference as to what sides you will experience and how bad......

peace bb79

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I was one of the VERY few people who kept my gains from a d-bol only cycle...i ran 40mg/ed for 6 weeks...you will have good gains in 4 weeks from it if its your first cycle. Clomid is probably not a bad idea however its not really advisable to do a dbol only cycle without some kind of test injection...i just had no knowledge at the time....hope this helps man

Money is offline Associate Member
    I am now in my second week of DBol and I really can't say that I am seeing the gains that everybody claims. I am running DBol on a pyramid system for 4 weeks where I started at 30mg./day and I am now at 50mg./day for a week before I start pyramiding back down. I am also doing 200mg. of Deca and 250mg. of Test. Depot. I have lost some fat, got some cuts but haven't seen the weight gain that people claim.

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    I don't mean to put you down by assuming that you're not eating right, but are you eating tons of quality food ?

If you're not eating every 4 hours and taking up to 300g of protein and 600g of carbs per day, you will see exactly what you're seeing, you'll get cut but will not gain too much mass.

V

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    How many cycles have you done Money?

vanjag is offline Junior Member
    And Money...

I don't think you will start growing on this type of a cycle before week 4. Maybe week 3, but I doubt it. So be patient and do things right, and you will grow, especially if you haven't done many cycles before.

V

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    More importantly than what everyone else has already stated but are you taking MT or something to try and offset the toxicity of the d-bol while you are on?
    IC

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if you do a dbol only cycle, you have to run it longer than 4 weeks to solidify gains. many people do it 8-12 weeks without any liver problems(they had blood work done) but its still an "iffy" subject.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    like the others said, dbol only, or any AS only is not a great idea. actually test only would be the only AS that i wouldn't mind doing by itself, but i wouldn't...

ICN
    ICN is offline Junior Member
    I've run many cycles and the only thing I touch any more are test, dbol , tren , clen , and clomid. Dbol only is fine. I'd run it for at least eight weeks it you're using it alone. I'd also use clen and clomid about eight hours after your last dbol tab. Keep the dbol dose between 25mg and 50mg. Space it out every four hours. I like to do 5mg every four hours until I feel I need more. Than I take 5mg every three hours until I feel I need more. Than every two hours. Don't make the jump up in mg too quick or else you'll be wasting your gear. Another good tip is to take 10mg one hour before your workout. Cycle the clomid and clen like this:

Clomid-Day1 - 300mg (100mg three times throughout the day)
    Day2-11 - 100mg (50mg morning and bedtime)
    Day12-21 - 50mg
    Clen-start at 60mcg and slowly add 20mcg until you feel comfortable, but no more than 140mcg a day.

WATCH YOUR DIET AND YOU'LL KEEP ALL THE GAINS EXCEPT THE WATER. ALSO USE ALA IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR LIVER.

bullet57 is offline New Member
    Whats ALA?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    i did d-bol only and had great a good gain personally by week 2...i ran 40mg/day for a 6 week cycle

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    alpha lipolic acid = ALA

helps insulin senstivity and protects liver. Its a great anti-oxidant.

Thread Information