moush is offline Senior Member

Question Questions about ECY stack

Hey bros I am ending my 2nd week of my ECY stack. I am running 25mg epehdrine, 200mg caffeine, and yohimbe (forgot the dosage). I take it 3x/day. How long can i run this stack? Do i really need to stop it then run clen for 2 weeks or can i run this for like 3-4 wks then use clen? I have dropped a significant amount of bf since using ECY and I absolutely love it! All I need now is my cycle and I will be the happiest man alive.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't run this the same time as the clen , too hard on the heart. 2 weeks of the ECY, then 2 weeks of the clen (repeated if nec.)

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I wouldn't run this the same time as the clen, too hard on the heart. 2 weeks of the ECY, then 2 weeks of the clen (repeated if nec.)
    he didnt say he wants to run them both at the same time..the idea with running eca or ecy in this case is to carry over the effects of clen on the off weeks.after 14 days on clen you need a break to continue effectiveness,so thats why we run an eca or ecy in between.if you are happy with the results you are seeing without clen then stay with it until it stops working and then start your clen
    (2 on/off)ecy(2 on/off)cycle

fabry is offline Senior Member
    if u decide to run clen anyway, just go with the 2on2off, but if u are happy with ecy only and want to save clen for another time, just continue with it...

yea i kno how to run clen ....i just needed clarification of how to run ecy

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    id say use the clen as long as its effective, then use the ecy for only the amount of time it takes to allow your tolerance (for Clen ) level to go back down. for some its only a few days,..others weeks

cool thanks for the help bros...

Thread Information