k_dogg is offline Associate Member

sustanon then enathate?

hey bro's
    i had real good results earlier this year from a sust 250 500mg/wk for 10 wk's and was thinking of doing a sust cycle again. though alot of people go with the single ester... i was thinking because of the parid results i got with sust to do 5 weeks of sust then switch to the single ester for a further 7. has anyone every frontloaded with sust? i was just thinking that there is no point frontloading with an oral with the results i got last time with sust. very rapid gains despite everything i heard.
    due to the levels being rather steady after 5 weeks of sust (with EOD shots) and the 160mg of long acting esters the conversion to enathate should be relatively smooth right?
    thoughts?

the cycle would look like this

sust250 500mg wk1-5
    enan 500mg wk 6-12
    nolva 10mg ed
    chlomid pct

thoughts?

last sust250 cycle i went from 183lbs to 209 lbs! no exageration.
    that was over 10 weeks. i was 81kgs at the start and 93kgs' at the finish.
    i maintained 18lbs of that gain. so i lost around 9lbs and im now sitting at 89kgs/ 200lbs. im quite happy with that. and i found my ains began straight away. there was a steady increase in mass throughout the cycle.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    may want to overlap the enathate with the sust so you dont have fluctuating blood levels when your done with the sust and starting the enanthate . The best would be to start with prop and enanthate together maybe 70 mg test prop EOD and 125 mg Enanthate monday and friday. for the first four weeks then just run enanthate for the next 6-8 weeks at 500 mgs. My example may be a bit low dosage for your liking but I like to suggest lower test dosage

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigrthanu
    may want to overlap the enathate with the sust so you dont have fluctuating blood levels when your done with the sust and starting the enanthate. The best would be to start with prop and enanthate together maybe 70 mg test prop EOD and 125 mg Enanthate monday and friday. for the first four weeks then just run enanthate for the next 6-8 weeks at 500 mgs. My example may be a bit low dosage for your liking but I like to suggest lower test dosage
    yeah i was thiking of tapering off the sust and tapering on the enanthate to get that overlap. that was my main concern the levels fluctuating.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    that s a good way to do it i dont think you wanna go straight into enanthate but it is just my .02 try and devise a plan where you can taper into the enanthate while discontinuing the sust, or try test prop if you can get it I think you will like that cycle better with enanthate

Thread Information