Thread: Anti aromitase

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?

Anti aromitase

Which anti-aromitase do you use during your cycle femera, arimidex , i-dex or other.

P Rock is offline Member
    i use ldex, ldex and arimidex are the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by P Rock
    i use ldex, ldex and arimidex are the same thing.
    Thanks bro.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex /Liquidex are the same thing. They will stop almost all conversion of testosterone to estrogen thus stopping any gyno. These two will keep mostly all the water off of you, but they aren't near as strong as femara. Femara will keep EVERY bit of water off of you, but you must remember that femara also may cause a substantial estrogen rebound effect once you get off of it. It just a matter of preference.

So with femera your gains will be cleaner during cycle, but you have a greater risk of a rebound effect when you finish with cycle and at that it could be worse.
    So I assume that means if running femera, there is no need for nolvadex . Cos less aromitized compound mean less to block, plus some estrogen is normal right.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Arimidex/Liquidex are the same thing. They will stop almost all conversion of testosterone to estrogen thus stopping any gyno. These two will keep mostly all the water off of you, but they aren't near as strong as femara. Femara will keep EVERY bit of water off of you, but you must remember that femara also may cause a substantial estrogen rebound effect once you get off of it. It just a matter of preference.

skohen is offline New Member
    From my understanding its a good idea to use diffrent substances that combat the anti-E issue in diffrent ways. Where in this case Femera would stop the actual conversion, and a compund like Nolvadex would prevent the estrogen from attaching to the reseptors. While not running them at the same time, running Nolvadex at the end of your cycle would be great at stopping a possible rebound effect from the use of Femera.

Froggy is offline Member
    For rebound...I'm starting to believe that a slow tapering of your anti-e(s) is the way to avoid this...many times the amounts are very low to start with so switching to EOD then to ETD would be a good way to taper or just lower the dose...JMO

femara strongest
    armidex mildest
    aromasin - seems to combine the best of the two.

tissue affinities make up a considerably portion of the differences.

.5-1.0mgs of Arimidex will lower estrogen levels around 50%.
    2.5msg of Femera will lower estrogen to 0%.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    .5-1.0mgs of Arimidex will lower estrogen levels around 50%.
    2.5msg of Femera will lower estrogen to 0%.
    how do you cope with the rebound effects, also what is an effect of the rebound?

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    So with femera your gains will be cleaner during cycle, but you have a greater risk of a rebound effect when you finish with cycle and at that it could be worse.
    So I assume that means if running femera, there is no need for nolvadex. Cos less aromitized compound mean less to block, plus some estrogen is normal right.

With Femara one runs the risk of driving serum estrogen too low and therefore negatively affecting ones lipids profiles. Nolvadex helps mimic estrogen and keep ones lipid profiles in check. This is important during a cycle as blood pressure and heart problems become greater risks.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Arimidex/Liquidex are the same thing. They will stop almost all conversion of testosterone to estrogen thus stopping any gyno. These two will keep mostly all the water off of you, but they aren't near as strong as femara. Femara will keep EVERY bit of water off of you, but you must remember that femara also may cause a substantial estrogen rebound effect once you get off of it. It just a matter of preference.
    Can you explain the Estrogen rebound effect from femara. I understand the rebound effect caused from the discontinued use of an estrogen blocker like Nolvadex , where estrogen related problems quickly arise upon discontinuence due to freed receptors coinciding with elevated serum estrogen. However, it seems that an AI like femara, which inhibits circulating Estrogen, actually reduces the risk of estrogen rebound because there is less circulating estrogen to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    how do you cope with the rebound effects, also what is an effect of the rebound?
    At week 6 of letrozole therapy, estrogen levels go up briefly. Is that the rebound you are talking about?

In any case, here's my full thoughts on ancillaries, anti-e's, etc:

http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=209

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    At week 6 of letrozole therapy, estrogen levels go up briefly. Is that the rebound you are talking about?

In any case, here's my full thoughts on ancillaries, anti-e's, etc:

http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=209
    thanks again bro

hey hooker read the article and saw femara takes 60 days to get constant blood levels? is there any way to frontload it to make that speed up?

I don't know, but I doubt it. Here's some more stuff on Letrozole that I found:

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/for...5572#post55572

Thread Information