Paranoid is offline Associate Member

First Cycle for a Paranoid Newbie

I just found out about this forum and I love it, tons of great and quality info. BTW, I am 24 years old with 6 years lifting experience. I went up from 170lb to 210lb at 5'11", all quality muscle. I feel that I have reached a plataue, and I am really interested in experimenting with anabolic agents. I have pretty thick hair, but I'm extremely paranoid about hair loss. I want to push my body to new limits but not at the expense of hair loss or other adverse effects. As a result I want to avoid the testosterones all together. For my first cycle, I plan on doing 300mg of Deca (Tokkyo), straight for 10 weeks, with 2 weeks of Clomid 14 days after the last injection. 100mg for the first week, 50 for the second. I thought that Deca was the king in terms of gain vs. side effect ratio, but Equipoise seems to get a lot of praise.

Here are my questions for you. Is my first cycle plan pretty decent? Does EQ cause accelerated hair loss with doses of less than 300mg a week? For a second cycle would 200mg a week of EQ for 10 weeks be a wise choice? I plan to do only one agent per cycle (no stacking), and I'm not looking for massive gains, but rather very safe gains and ones that will prevail once the agent is discontinued. (assuming diet and intesity is kept up)

Thanks in advance.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Bro, everyone is about to come on here and make a "new cycle" for you...this should be interesting.

As for me, I'm no expert, but you are probably underdosed according to many of the guys on this forum. I personally know a few people who have done "basic cycles" (ex. <Week 1-10 Eq 300mg per week>or <Week 1-10 Deca 300mg per week> or <Week 1-10 Sust 250 mg per week>) and gotten good results.

I've never personally done a cycle but will start next week. It is as follows:

1-10 Sust 250 mg per week
    1-10 Eq 400mg per week
    1-15 Liquidex .25-.5 ED
    13-15 Clomid
    Glutamine throughout

I believe I will see great results with minimal side effects (I hope to God at least . I'm even considering taking out the Sust 250 and sticking with the Eq, or dropping the Eq to 200mg per week.

What do you all think about an EQ 400mg per week ONLY cycle?

Anyway, listen to the guys on this forum. They are all very knowledgable and will never lead you astray. I was in the same "mindset" as you one month ago, until I joined here. I was planning on doing a cycle very similar to yours. Just do a little more research before you actually inject that needle into your muscle of choice. Just my opinion.
    Peace and good luck
    Big Rush
    Last edited by Big Rush; 03-13-2002 at 12:45 AM.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    if you are set on not stacking,and your question is which should you run i would say you will gain a little more mass off of deca deca alone was my first cycle. gained about 20lbs off it ,with no sides(decadick).but you should stack it you will see better results.

Will low amounts of Test. such as Sustonon 250 or Test. Ethanate accelerate hair loss. I heard a lot of good things about stacking Deca and Test., but I want to leave that for a later cycle. My main concerns are avoiding hair loss, and keeping most of my gains after the cycle. (will use clomid of course)!

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    I think you should wait at least another week before taking the clomid. Correct me if I'm wrong guys.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Are you losing your hair already?

14 days will be OK you could wait 2 1/2 weeks

No, my hair is actually pretty thick, but I'm actually really paranoid about it. Don't want to take any chances.

lil jay is offline Junior Member
    i believe this came up before if you do a search im sure you will find out what shampoo will help you out withthis.hairloss does not run in my family so i am not familiar with these things.i do know if you are prone to hairloss juice will speed it up for you.they do make shampoo and gels to help slow it down

hammerhead is offline Member
    Paranoid - noone can predict how YOUR body will react to various gear. DiHydroTestosterone (DHT) is what causes hair loss and Deca is one of the few steroids that does not convert to DHT. I recommend Deca. Don't expect a whole lot from it though!
    Big Rush and Paranoid - your doses are too low even for a first cycle. I'm on my first cycle ever and at 400mg/week Deca and 500mg/wk Sustenon i'm disappointed. My next cycle will be more.
    Have enough gear ON-HAND at the beginning of the cycle to increase the doses if needed. Be ready to go up to 600mg/wk Deca if you decide you need it when you're in your cycle. Remember that deca has a half-life of 8 days so a dose of 300mg/wk takes about 3-4 weeks to reach peak plasma levels. Try front-loading with 600mg the first week or two. Good luck bro!

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Make sure to throw in test. No test=decca dick

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    test enanthate 500mg week/10 weeks
    eq 400mg week/10 weeks

simple yet effective..........

peace bb79

PunkRawk is offline Member
    if your going to predestined to loose it you will loose it no matter what...test will just accelate it a few years....use an estrogen blocks and dht blocker....however don't use finestride or any other that shit if you use deca ....they don't go well together..

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    test in itself has an androgenic side effect of male pattern baldness yes, but when taken with deca , the deca helps to lower the androgenic properties of test..or so i have read (anabolics 2002) also using test will prevent any chance you may have of deca dick

Thread Information