Thread: EQ question

4plznu is offline New Member

EQ question

hey everyone hope yall champions are doin great. its been awhile im researching on this site. and i have read heaps but one thing that keeps me confused is that one product has so many names. my question is if i get 10 ml vial of test enanthate , am i gonna get a 10 ml amp on written on it TEST ENANTHATE or something else? wut is the other common names for test enanthate and what brand is EQ? is it test or deconeate?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4plznu
    hey everyone hope yall champions are doin great. its been awhile im researching on this site. and i have read heaps but one thing that keeps me confused is that one product has so many names. my question is if i get 10 ml vial of test enanthate, am i gonna get a 10 ml amp on written on it TEST ENANTHATE or something else? wut is the other common names for test enanthate and what brand is EQ? is it test or deconeate?

Amp is just the commonly used name of single use vials. Usually have a glass top that needs to be broken off (w/ an amp opener)to ues it. A 10 ml vial has a resealing rubber stopper that you stick the needle thought to draw solution.
    EQ is not a brand it is Equipose (Boldenone undecylenate). Look into the stroid profiles for more info.

Thread Information