Thread: need some help!

jammergsxr is offline Member

need some help!

I plan on a 6 week finaplix cycle,2 -20 mgs.tabs a day with dmso.This is my first cycle ever,do I need clomid near the end?Will this be enouph fin a day?And if I do need clomid at the end is there an O.T.C. available that will work?Im 5ft.11 185pds Ijust want to add strength and LEAN muscle and lower the body fat....................thanks for any and all help!!!!!

jmiro is offline Associate Member
    hmm sounds like you need a bit more research. From what I gather 99% of the population here injects Fina, I have and it produces nice results, you need a fina conversion kit so search for it. DMSO is not really effective and smells like sh!T. You do need clomid and it isnt over the counter.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    good luck with the dmso... you'll stink like a rotten fish for your entire cycle. 40mg dmso will yield about 15mg/day equivalent of injection. this amount won't make my cat grow...

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Please do yourself a huge favor and go with a kit. DMSO will smell bad and probably irritate your skin too.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Man you need a kit or forget it. DMSO is so inconvenient. Here is the website for the F kits: http://www.animalkits.be/

dyno45 is offline Junior Member
    One word bro, research and more research. You need to know exactly what your doing to your body before you put it in.

flex321 is offline Member
    another DOMINO has fallen, why can't they all fall at once and everyone will know to research before they put potentially toxic chemicals into there body. Everyone thinks that steriods are like jacks magic beans huh? just know nothing about anything and just wait to see what happens?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dr evil is right again, if you are going to go the dmso route, your per day intake is gonna have to be higher.......way higher. one of my first cycles was fina transdermally and i crushed 7 tabs a day to get my "daily intake" . what you are wanting to do is a waste bro, sorry.

btw- he is also right about the smell........i'll never do that again.

peace bb79

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Thanks everyone for the advise!except Flex321.....If anyone needs to fall, its you mouth....I have done some homework and I used the damn search button and I didnt find the answers I needed!Now other boards I RESEARCHED said dmso gives about 80% and I also know about the kit,and some homemade mystery mix injected into my ass didnt sound too fucking bright either.Made more sense to go with the DMSO...............Man dude its guys like you That just dont get it,I asked for advise to be sure the research I did checked out and everyone but you had something helpfull to say...did ya notice that smartass?IF YOU DONT HAVE ADVISE AND JUST WANNA SOUND COOL DONT POST!

Thread Information