Thread: G?

tomcat is offline Junior Member

G?

i think i have a serious problem with GHB. i started doing a lot more than i ever have recently. atleast 3 times a day. trying not to use it today but i feel sick. i know this shit is addicting, any advice on what is going on with me....i know i should stop, but i dont really see any downsides from the drug. is there any long term serious damage that i can be doing to myself?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I'm not the best person to help you with this one because I am completely against the use of that stuff. Why? Because I almost died from it. Had I fallen on my back instead of my stomach, chances are I'd be dead. The problem with it, IMO, is that one day you're gonna drink too much and bad sht can happen. Be careful and good luck, and remember, you have to really want to stop to do it.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you are getting addicted buddy. I have heard of this happening to people.

I too had a bad experience with g. Actually, went to the hospital in a coma. Not a good time for me.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    originally quoted by tomcat
    i know i should stop, but i dont really see any downsides from the drug.
    I can, your addicted. Your body hurts without it. Your not going to be able to take a ghb fix for the rest of your life and stay healthy, if that's what your asking. You will die. I am an addict, so I speak from experience. Help yourself out and get some help.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    bro - Ive heard this happen - you are going to need to get off of it pronto - the good thing is that the cold turkey doesnt last very long - maybe 2 -3 days and you should be ok - but sounds like you need to quit that permanently.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Let it go man, the shit is definitly not worth it. I've overdosed on it and gotten arrested for it. If you can't control yourself on it, which obviously you can't you've got to quit for good. pm if you have trouble stopping bro.

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: G?

Originally posted by tomcat
    i think i have a serious problem with GHB. i know this shit is addicting but i dont really see any downsides from the drug.
    Hello? Are you at home?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro why did u start takeing it to begin with?recreational use or narcolepsy ???fact is as they told u above your addicted ,fact has that it is not toxic to your body and they havent proved for it to be toxic to it inlong run aswell.but the stuff is very dangerous when abused like they said one day u will make a mistake and take to much and G out (fall ina hole )and it can be life threatining it will slow down everythibg so much that u WILL die.im sure u also know not to mix it with alcohol,right??so i wont get into that.bro ill tell ya the stuff is dangerous very dangerous when abused .i use it every other saturday just about ,i got the real deal from a trusted person i know the potency so one to two capfulls (from adeer park wter bottle)is more then enough ,and gradualy sip on through out a long period of time.self control bro!now seeing that u dont have it i would definately get help before u get hurt.sreiously just this past sat. in this club,from the corner of my eye i saw these two kids passing the shit aroung like crazy drinking it straight AND,poudind alcahol along with it.later we are leaving the one kid is right upfront passed out puked all over him spasin out.the ambulance was just getting there when we were leaving.so bro just be carefull.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    what exactly is this sh!t you guys are talking about?? i want to know so i stay far away from it!

cp

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    here is the solution take it for whats its worth... First I cant help it the drug didnt abuse you abuse it so please please please please, It pisses me of just as much when I hear people say roids did or didnt do something or another, responsiblity is with the user...

Go to an herb store ask for Herbal L-dopa per pill in the use I have seen 45 mg of pure L-dopa, take 3 tabs before bed and tapper...

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    what exactly is this sh!t you guys are talking about?? i want to know so i stay far away from it!

cp
    The date rape drug.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Originally posted by Methuselah

The date rape drug.
    oookay. nothing about that sounds positive. i think i am glad i lead a sheltered life!! :confusion

peace,

cp

Thread Information