Thread: testing juice

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member

testing juice

is there anyway to test the products we buy to know that we are getting what we pay for .

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH
    is there anyway to test the products we buy to know that we are getting what we pay for .
    yea you never seen lab tests?

tell me what u mean by these lab test , if there is something i can buy like a kit then no i have never heard of them if u mean sending them to a lab to have them tested yes i have heard of it but not worth the trouble , thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    tell me what u mean by these lab test , if there is something i can buy like a kit then no i have never heard of them if u mean sending them to a lab to have them tested yes i have heard of it but not worth the trouble , thanks
    What do you mean not worth the trouble?!? It is THE ONLY way to know your gear is what it is supposed to be.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    This isnt charity !!
    and yes labtest really is the only way to know!!!!

the only reason i say that is because i will have to find a place in the area or mail it out someplace right

Latin is offline Associate Member
    where they do labtests u mean?
    nono bro, u just check the badge number on the ampull and the look it up at the labtest paper from ur source..

Froggy is offline Member
    To Quantify juice...you need an HPLC...& of coarse reference standards...Its not your routine testing but any big city should have a place that does it...check your phone book...Bro.
    Also...a question...are you from Texas Bro...?
    Last edited by Froggy; 11-05-2004 at 09:55 PM.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    The best way is to send it to my house, I will run a couple of tests here and then I will tell you if they were real or not, if they were, you can buy some more , good luck.

there is no link between me and the king ranch in TX im a dog kennel , but i wish i had there land i believe its 500K acres

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    To Quantify juice...you need an HPLC...& of coarse reference standards...Its not your routine testing but any big city should have a place that does it...check your phone book...Bro.
    Also...a question...are you from Texas Bro...?
    You are saying that if I wanted to get some AAS tested for mg/ml all I would have to do is look it up in a phone book? Under what AAS Testing? I don;t know but I don't just think that you can send gear to any lab with out someone telling the cops. It is an illegal substance. Not trying to flame but do you think that I could have my Cocain test to see how pure it is?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Send them to me bro and i will test them out for about 10 weeks and if i gain alot of size then it was good sh!t. LOL

Check the lab results bro.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    You are saying that if I wanted to get some AAS tested for mg/ml all I would have to do is look it up in a phone book? Under what AAS Testing? I don;t know but I don't just think that you can send gear to any lab with out someone telling the cops. It is an illegal substance. Not trying to flame but do you think that I could have my Cocain test to see how pure it is?
    yea you can how do you think we test things! you send 2 ml to a lab along with batch number company ect and they send you back the test!

mr_man is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    yea you can how do you think we test things! you send 2 ml to a lab along with batch number company ect and they send you back the test!
    what if it is a UG lab and there is no batch number. and would you put the name of the UG lab as the company?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_man
    what if it is a UG lab and there is no batch number. and would you put the name of the UG lab as the company?
    any legit ug lab puts a batch number. never seen one without. and yea put company name the labs dont report anything.

yeah i was thinking the same thing with the phone book comment what is it im looking for in the phone book .

so if the lab u get ur **** from is fake why wouldnt the labtest be as well .

toolman is offline Banned
    I don't give batch numbers or brands. I pull 2mls in a syringe and send it to the lab with a money order and email address to send me the report. For 100 bucks they run it through chemical analysis and give the the content of the sample sent.

there are real lab companies that test products, its not like the ug is whare you send it

Thread Information