ortiz6000 is offline New Member

Winstrol only cycle, do I need any PCT?

Just curious because I've tried to find Information on this but no where does it say if Hcg or clomid are necessary after a winstrol cycle. Does winny shut you down at all? Is any Pct necessary?

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all, on here you are gonna have a lot of people tell you that there is no point in doing a cycle without testosterone and i know that i would never do a cycle without testosterone, but my friend does winstrol only cycles and he looks real good and his muscles are always lookin hard becuz it is all lean mass and im not sure if pct is needed..i know he doesnt do pct...i know that winstrol has very minimal side effects.

agreed, but if i was you i would do a test prop only cycle instead of any winny. I feel that ppl should always use a form of test when using AAS!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro it is NOT a good idea to do a winstrol only cycle. You need some kind of test in there or there is a good chance that the winstrol by itself will shut you down and it is not good to do an oral only cycle.

Never planned on doing an oral only cycle, I would be using injectable winny only. And my plan was to do an 8 week cycle test and after that do my 3-4 weeks of colmid therapy along with 8 weeks of winstrol . I just think why take a bulking steroid that is going to cause water retention along with a hardening steroid which has almost no side effects, By taking Winny along with test you wont be able to see what the winny is doing for you because it will be hidden by all the water weight. Ofcourse you can avoid this by taking nolvadex or arimadex but that will reduce some of the anabolic effect. So I figure take the test without nolvadex (8 weeks) Followed by winny (8 weeks) and clomid between the two.

8 weeks in my opinion is too long, what you need to do is research what you plan on doing instead of posting something that you dont know and hoping for answers. But if your gonna be stubborn and not research hear is what i would do if i was you.
    Week
    1-10
    Test Enan @ 100mg/ed
    6-10
    Winstrol @ 50mg/ed
    1-10
    Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    PCT 2 weeks after last shot of Enan

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ortiz6000
    I just think why take a bulking steroid that is going to cause water retention along with a hardening steroid which has almost no side effects, By taking Winny along with test you wont be able to see what the winny is doing for you because it will be hidden by all the water weight. Ofcourse you can avoid this by taking nolvadex or arimadex but that will reduce some of the anabolic effect. So I figure take the test without nolvadex (8 weeks) Followed by winny (8 weeks) and clomid between the two.
    Good reasoning, and that's why I don't use test. It just doesn't do much for me (just a few sides and some bloat with minimal strength gain).

And why do people keep saying to use test because winny will shut you down?? Well, what do you think the test will do? Yup, shut you down even harder!!

If you just want to rip up and get some strength, winny will do it, but it won't give you much size at all. It's kind of hard on the lipid profile and your stressing your body for just a "calvin klein" model look.

I would consider tren or EQ with it. But then again, I don't have a problem using them without test as a lot of people say they do.

I don't think the clomid would be very beneficial though. The winny will just suppress you again right away. If you wanted to use test and winny, use the test for 10-12 weeks and use the winny for weeks 8-14. This will allow you to take advantage of winny's anti-e properties to help with the test bloat. Then start PCT at week 14.
    Last edited by spooledup; 11-06-2004 at 11:53 AM.

Enathate is a long acting testosterone why would you take it e/d, It should be taken more like once a week.

Thread Information