ddoublevision is offline Associate Member

How safe is shipping?

How safe is it to recieve products shipped from a domestic UG source? I have heard express shipping is more dangerous, domestic is safer than international. Are there certian products that get caught more than others? Is it nessesary to get a PO box for domestic shipping?

Please fill me in on the risks of recieving domestic....

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I can tell you if you get a P.O. box, you can't receive shipments from several companies, like FedEx....

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoublevision
    How safe is it to recieve products shipped from a domestic UG source? I have heard express shipping is more dangerous, domestic is safer than international. Are there certian products that get caught more than others? Is it nessesary to get a PO box for domestic shipping?

Please fill me in on the risks of recieving domestic....
    i have nevered heared of anyone getting caught doing domestic, and i hear a ton get siezed of doing international. i have goten 6 shipments from international with 1 siezure and goten over 30 domestic without a single problem.

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    All my shipments are domestic as well....haven't had any seizures, knock on wood....its always a risk though, IMO.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Domestic doesn't have to go thru customs, so its safe, international is more dangerous, especially now because of all the terrorist bla bla bla

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    What needs to be done if you have a PO BOX, im thinking of moving and may have a PO BOX, wondering if I can still order stuff??

HM

P Rock is offline Member
    as long as your box does not break and your gear comes out, you are safe domesticly. but every good source knows how to package good.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    i recieve express shipping internationally for 3 years now and i've never had a problem..domestic shipping is definitely recommended when ordering anything.

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    so there shouldnt be a problem with having a PO correct. then why is it that some sources wont send to one??

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    so there shouldnt be a problem with having a PO correct. then why is it that some sources wont send to one??
    never ever heared of that bro maybe time for a new source. dont see why they would have a problem with it anyway since they use fake return addy's anyway.

I hear its fairly safe for all domestic stuff, but its hard to get some things overseas (just what my source says)

Alex

gya321 is offline Member
    Of course domestic is safer without customs, but if you have a overseas source thats reputable they should reship if anything happens

6plates is offline Banned
    if your looking on using a PO box, ive been using one for about a year now with no problems at all. i recieve packages in it on almost a weekly basis domestically and not once has there been a problem

carlo is offline Associate Member
    With all recent C/Ds and domestic busts, domestic mail is not safe as it used to be anymore especially express mail, priority mail would be best but still there is some bad going on right now and big brother is monitoring most boards especially the ones that have classifieds, that is whta happened to Meso recently now there is no more classifieds they are gone for good My point is be careful because big brother is onto something...

Carlito

Thread Information