Thread: Test and Deca

fredtaylor is offline Junior Member

Test and Deca

If I am going to run 400mg Deca for 15 weeks I should probably run 500mg of Enthanate for 16 weeks right? Anybody have any thoughts???

Is this to long for a second cycle?

Should I taper off the Test to only 250mg every 10 days at the end so I don't crash to hard?

Thanks for the help

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    do proper pct and dont taper the test. run it 1 week longer than deca . 2 weeks after last test shot ( assumeing it is eth or cyp) start pct

mitch428cj is offline Member
    not really that was my first cycle 300mg of deca and 600mg of test. E. a week , And no dont taper off the doses just make sure you run the Test. 2 weeks longer than the deca best way would be week 1-10 Deca week 1-12 Test E.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch428cj
    not really that was my first cycle 300mg of deca and 600mg of test. E. a week , And no dont taper off the doses just make sure you run the Test. 2 weeks longer than the deca best way would be week 1-10 Deca week 1-12 Test E.
    dive kid was right you only have to run the test 1 week longer than deca . the pct start times for deca is 21 days and test E is 14 days. and dont taper.. keep it consistant.

Thread Information