Ravin is offline New Member

a little info if you please

first let say hello
    i have a few ? about getting lean and cutting the fat
    im around 5' 10" tall and 257lbs a long way from what i was 340lbs want to know what i can take to help me acheve what i want that would be to drop another 25 30 but still gain a little bit in the muscle dept
    ive been on GH for 6 mths 3iu 5days a week and dont plan to stop due to a injury to brakel nerve i think that is spelled rite

thanks for any help

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Diet is first , then training do cardio in the morning on a empty stomach at target heart rate for fat loss , those 2 things do most of the fat loss also maybe if you wanted to use something a ECA stack would be good or Clenbuterol but make sure you have diet and training right first before you use eithe of those , also research them if you plan on using them for instance when on clen you have to supplement your body with taurine and potassium

mitch428cj is offline Member
    also resistance training will help you tone up if you were doing cardio in the morning it would be good to do the resistance training that afternoon or you could just come in the afternoon if you are not able to go in the mornings and if thats the case its best to do your weight training first which will help get rid of your glycogen stores then do your cardio that way you will be burning fat instead of carbs also liposis dosnt usually start until around 20-30 minutes so make sure your cardio sessions are between 45-60 minutes for the best results

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    All what mitch said will help you. Mainly a very srtict diet and running in the morning. I wouldn't take any gear until I lost the extra weight then when you have reached that goal you should consider taking the gear. Good luck with it bro.

Ravin is offline New Member
    anything but running dont want to rip up my knee again thats what killing me as for eating rite i have to eat good im a diabetic im not a realy big carb junky it just seems to not want to go the fat that is i hit a plato and just dont seem to be looseing anymore but thanks for the help just cant run ill try the bike less stress on knee

Thread Information