sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

inject fast or slow?

my gf says that i am pushing the needle into my arm too slow and that i should do it faster, so it dont hurt as much wot do u guys think is she right.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    slower is safer

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    i woulden't push the needle in to fast incase you brake the pin but i woulden't push it in slow either. but after you asspreate i would inject slowly for every cc of liquid you inject give it about a minute

how are u supposed to asspreate when injecting into delts, to hard. i've never done it before hasnt made any difference

bump it up

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    That's why delt injects are a little tricky. Do your best to aspirate . If you draw blood, the syringe pulls back easily. If you're in a muscle, you'll know because it'll be hard to draw back. Do your best and good luck shootin'.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    how are u supposed to asspreate when injecting into delts, to hard. i've never done it before hasnt made any difference

It will when you hit a vein!!!!!

Slower is better for afew reasons. First it allows the oil time to disperse better so you have less chance for an abcess, and second it doesn't cause as much trauma to the muscle therefore resulting in less soreness and mobility.

www.spotinjections.com <---------good site

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    I just got my mate to do it for me

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

shti bro you should alway's assperate

Latin is offline Associate Member
    yes i agree , aspirating is one of the most importnant things u REALLY HAVE (!) to do. Ive drawn blood 2 times from my injections and im ****ing happy i did aspirate !!!
    Its a little tricky aspirating, but check spotinjections.com as another one up here noted.
    Better to be safe than sry , and it only takes a few seconds..

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    I have an RN doit for me..she's really good!

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

You better f^ckin start bro... Sh!t!!!!! THAT IS A MUST. Could save your A$$ one day..

Good luck man.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I just injected again and thought i aspirated, I pulled back on the plunger and nothing happened, no bubbles and no blood. So i went through with the injection, then i pull out after everything is injected(1 cc) and blood start to slowly seep out of the hole where i injected. So i look at the needle and push down on the plunger and there is blood in the syringe, does this mean that i injected into a vein?

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I just injected again and thought i aspirated, I pulled back on the plunger and nothing happened, no bubbles and no blood. So i went through with the injection, then i pull out after everything is injected(1 cc) and blood start to slowly seep out of the hole where i injected. So i look at the needle and push down on the plunger and there is blood in the syringe, does this mean that i injected into a vein?
    no. I've read that if you inject into a vein you'd know it. You likely went through a vein.

VERY unlikely. It just means that you may have nicked a cappillary or vein. WHich bled into the injection path and then was pushed out by internal pressure (exacerabated by injection volume). Even "gushers" are usually due to this.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    Not necessarily, you may have nicked a blood vesel on the way in or out, or even gone through a vein. Don't sweat it. Wait until you pull out and blood shoots out, HAHA freaked my buddy out so bad he almost fainted.

nsa
    I would know if i hit a vein or went through a vein, i would feel the needle going through the vein, like when having blood taken. I was just a little freaked out by seeing blood in the syringe after injecting and remembering the hard time i had aspirating.

Should i just keep aspirating til i see bubbles or is it safe to say that if i aspirate for a few seconds and nothing happens its in a muscle not a vein, cuz the vein would withdraw blood easily right?

Jackman is offline Banned
    i jap myself fast, never had any problems.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    I would know if i hit a vein or went through a vein, i would feel the needle going through the vein, like when having blood taken. I was just a little freaked out by seeing blood in the syringe after injecting and remembering the hard time i had aspirating.

Should i just keep aspirating til i see bubbles or is it safe to say that if i aspirate for a few seconds and nothing happens its in a muscle not a vein, cuz the vein would withdraw blood easily right?
    Whoa bro! There'a a BIG diff between the harpoons used for drawing blood and the pins we use to inject IM. Not to mention, when a tech attempts to draw blood, he/she will attempt to breach the vein without piercing both walls somewhat at a slow pace, which is uncomfortable. When you are jabbing IM, you are going quickly with a smaller diameter pin and attempting to only reach a desired depth. When aspirating, pull back on the plunger gently, you should feel either resistance or suction pulling the plunger back down, if there is blood in the tube, pull out, if no blood or a small bubble send it in slow ata a rate of about 1 min per ml of oil based liquid. Best of luck!

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by Guardian74
    Whoa bro! There'a a BIG diff between the harpoons used for drawing blood and the pins we use to inject IM. Not to mention, when a tech attempts to draw blood, he/she will attempt to breach the vein without piercing both walls somewhat at a slow pace, which is uncomfortable. When you are jabbing IM, you are going quickly with a smaller diameter pin and attempting to only reach a desired depth. When aspirating, pull back on the plunger gently, you should feel either resistance or suction pulling the plunger back down, if there is blood in the tube, pull out, if no blood or a small bubble send it in slow ata a rate of about 1 min per ml of oil based liquid. Best of luck!
    Thanks alot bro, that is what i was looking for.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    IMO slow is better. I would never just jab it in.

Thread Information