Thread: few questions

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member

few questions

i made a post about this a few minutes ago but it never made it to the board .

okay i have a few buddies that are gear vets been using this stuff for more years then anyone i know of personally , anytime im going to try anything it talk to these guys , well i have been interested in something strong and simple like a t400 or t500 product they are telling me these shots are so bad they have never seen anyone take them without mixing them with eq or something like that , is this a true statement or just maybe because they were using vet brand products or what .

the second thing that has been on my mind is when i started gear i was on EQ alone just to get my body use to handling something i was on about 600mg of that for like 12wks or so , then i went to test e 750mg wk, 25 mg winny tabs ed , 2cc kynoselen ed , got alot strong in about wks put up 400 on the bench about two weeks ago but maybe its to soon to look for a huge difference in size and also i get no mood swings no anger , no hair loss so far .

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    t400 is painful because of the high ba content, but as far as you not being able to take it with out mixing it w/ eq that's bull. t400 is made by Denkall so your right about it being vet stuff.

Eq is not a drug that's going to put on alot of size...It builds quality, lean muscle so if your looking for a big increase in size...that's not gonna happen w/ just eq.
    What you should have done is stacked these 2 together and you would have gotten better gains.
    How long have you been on total? Do you have clomid for post cycle?
    Test takes a good 3 weeks to kick in so 2 weeks really isn't enough time to see any noticable gains..

i have been on eq for like 12 wks and the test e for like 6 wks not two weeks i have been on kynoselen for 2 wks oh yeah and the winny pills for like 6 wks as well

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    t-400 injections are painful. Feels like a charley horse and it lasts about 3 - 4 days.
    The pain is less as your body gets use to it. I found that there was very little pain when mixed with other oils.

ok cool so its much easier to mix with eq or something along those lines , and im also going to run a tren cycle my buddy makes it he dose his like 500mg and it works great im going to have him make me up about 20cc of 300mg tren and run that for now , what else is good to run with tren .

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    I have been told to run test e with the tren . Thats my next cycle also. Im currently on eq and winny and love it. What else is good with tren and test e?????

now i have another question being that tren is not test , what are some of the sexual sides of that if any, i do not mind the sides of the test in fact i love the sexual sides of the test, lol .

what makes tren such a powerful gear people are telling me its way stronger then test as far as power and hard muscle gains

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGRANCH
    now i have another question being that tren is not test , what are some of the sexual sides of that if any, i do not mind the sides of the test in fact i love the sexual sides of the test, lol .

what makes tren such a powerful gear people are telling me its way stronger then test as far as power and hard muscle gains
    Sounds like your questions have been answered 100x+. Try searching a little.

This forum is for more specific questions than 'what are tren's sides' or 'why is tren stronger than test'.

Search, read the educational threads and then come back here with specific questions.

so anyway , i have been reading up on this tren product and i know about 5 guys who use the stuff and they use it in higher doses then what would be recomended the tren that they make is 300-500mg a cc , is it not wise for me to use a 300mg dose a week and if not, what should i take to be on the safe side but still get the huge power gains and lean hard muscle

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ducati996
    I have been told to run test e with the tren. Thats my next cycle also. Im currently on eq and winny and love it. What else is good with tren and test e?????
    Depends on the tren you have... if you are using Tren acetate (very short ester) then I'd run it with test Propianate. If your using tren enanthate or even Parabolan (long estered trenbolone ) I'd run it with test enanthate or cypionate .

Thread Information